Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Game What Doggo is your Character.

Yeah, personality stuff. This is about what kind of energy your character brings to the table, and dogs are a pretty good representation of that I think. Maybe your character is small and actively attempting to bite someone's ankles as we speak, or just a large dope. This is the place to share what kind of dog best encapsulates the personality of your character, dumbing down layers of depth and complexity to a funny animal picture on the internet.

So to start off...

Jasper Kai'el Jasper Kai'el is pretty easily a Saint Bernard. He's always had big paladin energy, and the Bernard is sort of that class wrapped up nicely in a single doggo. Big protecc.

Driver Driver is a German Shepard. Military guy, regimented upbringing, and he like's laws and playing by the rules. German Shepard is a common service dog, so that one is a no brainer.

Loomi Loomi is probably a Labrador. Loyal and kind, but very much dense.

Xeno Xeno is a Pitbull. This one can be a little more complex, since pits have a misrepresentation of being aggressive, given their mistreatment in underground dog fighting rings and such. Ultimately, despite the rough exterior, there's still a softer inside.

And Rayne Lo'to Rayne Lo'to is a Great Dane. Big, because she's my tallest character, and perhaps a little imposing, but rather gentle and cowardly. A little tarrier would very easily roll her over in a fight.

Alright, there's a thingo. This was all a ploy. I'm tired of seeing "would you kiss this person" and "best pick up lines" and whatever else y'all have been putting in here. Wholesome thought provoking games are in now, baby.
916883779757436989.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom