Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What Does the Fox Say?

Nyxie

【夢狐】
Aynea didn't know spit in the Force. It was a miracle she was even a "pyromancer" and could pick up even the most basic traits of a Sorceress. On the other hand, such figures often relied on primitive means of channeling such Force energies. Luckily all she ever had to do was pout, stomp, and focus all her energy into conjuring misleadingly large (and just mildly harmful) flames. On occasion, she might throw a fit or be rubbed the wrong way and unleash a pretty hefty blast of iridescent flame all around her; it might char her surroundings or burn flesh in its radius, but left her rather spent afterwards. She didn't know much about the Force beyond name... but she did know that some seldom few were willing to teach it if they took a liking to a person and were proven worthy. Of course, if you were of moderate wealth like Aynea, you would just scour the holonet in search of hirelings who were often quite powerful themselves and could be bought off for what she considered a song. With the imminent fall of Atrisia which she had been exiled by status quo and fled from, the few millions she had saved from her job was ill-spent just sitting around in Republic-based accounts, doing nothing.
Patiently, Aynea, cunning little foxstress as she was, waited by a tavern cantina on the friendly, calm world of Ansion to await a hopeful meeting with one such figure. Well, if he didn't arrive, at least she got to take in the sights of the Dominion and prance around all coy like a wild little thing in its rolling fields. She rested her head on her hand and leaned her elbow on the counter, hoping the man would show up.

@[member="Eldoc Quasat"]

Another person willing to pay him, good he thought. Though he had to occupy javir for now. He had snuck away to meet this interesting person see if she was worth taking on. He after all had people to see and things to do. He couldn't be taking on anyone who needed coddling. Well Javir was too much like him to not take on, this person howerver he didn't know much about her. " Hello there, Is it just me or are you watitng for someone?" He asked the obvious while he took a seat with her and ordered a bottle of bourbon. " Name's Eldoc Quasat, at your service." He said already probing her with the force to determine what he could of her sensitity. @[member="Ayña Kottos"]

Vuplesia

Fox Fire! New OOC Account
Aynea's fuzzy triangular ears twitched twice as she heard someone approach. She could hear his breath, practically sense his smooth pulse.
"Oooh, finally," she mumbled under her breath. "Ayña Kottos. Your friendly neighborhood foxtress. A pleasure to meet you nyah," cheerily said the foxy near-human girl. "Look, before we go any further, I have two ground rules; don't ask me to kark you and don't look at any of my holos when I'm around. Got it?"
Aynea uncrossed her arms from under her 'endowed' bust and pulled out a high-value chip from under her regal yellow robes... somewhere... and placed it on the counter. She probed her new instructor, but in a different kind of way; her elvish, fire-laden eyes.
"You can buy a small frigate with that... or, whatever it is you usually buy."

@[member="Eldoc Quasat"]

Eldoc laughed " Kark me? You wish, now, do you have a place we can practice? I need to know more about your abilities before we take off. And what are you talking about your holos? No matter let us go then I am sure we can find an empty space somewhere. " He said curious of her as he grabbed the cred chip and checked it's amount. It was so very nice to be paid so handsomely. She was a very interesting person that was for sure. He wondered why she thought he would want to kark her.. she was good looking sure but he had easier prey.
@[member="Vulpesia"] @[member="Ayña Kottos"]

Nyxie

【夢狐】
Aynea gave her new master in the Force an odd look with a long face. "You mean you haven't-never mind.... Thanks for coming all this way."
Aynea flipped her trivial expression into a soft smile. He didn't know about her past ventures? That was fine too; better, in fact! She leapt up off her stool and trotted off for the door, tails twirling behind her as her hips swayed.
"You comin'?"
Outside, not too far from the cantina in fact, was a relatively large field that ended in a steep, rolling hillside. It was ideal as the kind of place the man had requested, if there ever was one.
"Nnnnh, you're kind of cute - this might be fun! So, how do we begin?" Aynea said in a coy tone and giggled girlishly, softly licking her bottom lip only to reveal the sharp canines behind her smile. She stood in place, stanced a few meters away from him, hoping for further instruction. To be honest, she had no clue about what she'd be doing or how she could ever learn. All she knew was that there was a power in this world called the Force, and that power could be used by people like her; people who could control fire with their minds and spirits, or heal from the blood of others like them.
Suddenly, Aynea's mind got in the zone. She became focused, fiery-cored and detracted from any external desires and distractions. The fun ended when she left Sakura. Now, there was only work; play could wait for another day..

@[member="Eldoc Quasat"]

Eldoc disregarded her odd behavoior for now. He needed to make sure all was well and that she was good enough for him to take with him.
"sit, and try to feel around you, concentrate, and listen. Feel for the force, and every life around you, for the grass, the sound of my breath. Try to detect the living force. It is around us and the sooner you can find it the sooner you can begin to use it. So be quiet and mediate. He said, ploping on the ground and doing it himself. He needed to know if she could do it this way before he taught her how to control it with her emotions.

He taught both ways but thought it better to do it the jedi way first. It let one have a better control over it when they needed it. he was all for the darkside but it was not everything. He smirked, as he pictured the cute fox in his mind. She wasn't bad looking.
@Vulpesia @Ayña Kottos

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom