Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What do you mean it needs work? (Trainer Needed)

Slight irritation could be felt in the force as Kiyala was sure she was ready for the world but her superiors still felt the need for her to go through another training cycle. She paced in the the training facility droids lain literally bisected into small parts across the room. She was angry and taking out on the droids only helped so much considering she didn't feel the same rush as she did when she took a life. It was as if literally their essence became one with hers and it filled her making feel more powerful than ever.

What made things worse is that she did not even know who would be supposedly teaching her. Her anger flared and a burst of telekinetic rage sent the nearby droid parts flying about. She wore light robing with armorweave but nothing much as far as protection as she was working on a new design for the suit.

As time proceeded to drag on Kiyala eventually paused and said "I guess punctuality isn't this persons strong suit." As she turned readying herself to leave as she perceived this to be a waste of time.

@[member="Spencer Jacobs"]

| @[member="Kiyala Demont"] |

The Dark Master emerged from the doors that slide to the left and right, allowing him passage into the training complex. He waved a hand before himself to a discarded droid, waving it with the force with the motion of his hand to clear his path to the Witch ahead. The doors behind him closed automatically, leaving them alone in the brightened room. With the same hand, Vilox Pazela clicked his fingers and suddenly the lights turned off.

"Patience is a virtue of the great, Kiyala Demont," he said, lowering the cowl of his darkened robe as he began to circle around the woman. "You would do well to remember this in future." His yellow, predatory eyes gleamed through the darkness, locked on Kiyala. He came to a stop several yards away. "My name is Vilox Pazela. We met briefly on the Spires of Hell. I have ventured from a long way to learn more about you Kiyala, and I confess, it is my intention to learn more from you in regards to your home world, Dathomir."

He paused, allowing the silence to engulf her in the pitch black. Suddenly, he broke the quietness. "Within darkness, strength can be ascertain. This sounds cryptic, perhaps, so I will simplify it. There exists powers within the force that can be ascertained as light and dark. The Jedi practice and believe in the light, which does explore all of the mysteries that come with the knowledge that the force presents. For example, a particularly powerful Jedi has the ability to conjure a technique that comes freely to those who adopt the darkness, but their power is not as potent, powerful or destructive as the technique that has come associated with the Sith."

"Alas, we will train in the dark. I will mold you, change and twist you until you understand all of it's concepts, factors and attributes that are associated with the dark side of the force. You will learn to surrender to it, become it's property and then I will teach you how to become it's guide. Here, you will ascertain the strength within you; and thus you will have the foundation necessary for your power."

"Then I will learn if you will..." He trailed off mysteriously, falling silent again, waiting for her response.

As the dark master came into view Kiyala couldn't help but feel a sense of apprehension because she did not know what to expect from him. Out of all of the Fringer's she has never spent much time alongside him so this kind of threw her into fresh water sort of speak. Catching herself with the trained emotions of a Queen she returned his predatory glare with one of her own, their was darkness within her and he'd know because only those who have consumed souls could have such a hunger behind their glare.

" A virtue it is. Sometimes I misstep with carelessness because I am not before my people and I can afford to cut lose." Kiyala paused as he began to express his desire to learn of her Witch ways that came from her teachings on Dathomir. She arched her eyebrow in surprise as it was not everyday that someone came to her wishing to learn but also she was here to learn as well so it was mutually beneficially. She agreed with him on almost all his points except for one that made her speak.

"I will learn but you mistake the power of the dark side. That power does not come from submission to it as if it's your master. True power of the dark side comes from dominion over the dark side and that will always be my belief." Her eyes did not leave him for a moment not knowing his tendencies she couldn't help but be wary of him thus providing the need to watch him closely for the faintest of movement.

@[member="Vilox Pazela"]

| @[member="Kiyala Demont"] |

"To hold dominion over the dark side, you must first learn how to understand it. The only way to do this is by becoming it's property, learning how to mold and twist it into the creations that you wish to manifest. When you reach this summit, you will do as you wish. Nothing will stop you."

It was then that a snap hiss sound emitted in the air and a red light came out of the darkness. He voice behind the crimson beam said, "Now show me what you're capable of Kiyala. Let us see if you are ready to become the guide, the dominatrix of your powers. Attack me."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom