Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What do you all think of Khan Ra?

Khan Ra

Monster Cat Redefined
So I made Khan Ra a little while ago, just before the Kashyyyk invasion started, and introduced him in the Kashyyyk invasion thread (and he hasn't been anywhere else yet, so this is mainly for people who were in that thread). Turns out he's probably my favorite character I've made here so far. (next to Mrrew, maybe.)

So what do y'all think of him? I'm probably going to make him my new main character, or make him and Mrrew tied for main, so I'd like to know anything I can do to make him better. Is he to cliche?

For those of you that werent in the Kashyyyk invasion, and want to waste ten minutes of their time reading posts, here is every single post i've done as him, in order. 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19 20, 21.

There's also a link to his bio under the avatar, but I warn you; I'm awful at bios.

Thanks in advance to anyone who gives feedback. :)

Well! Where shall I begin to dissect this Mighty Tiger apart!? :)

Seriously, I like this character. Fun to RP with! Kept me on my toes in the Kashyyyk Invasion, for one thing. I see so many possibilities for this character, growth and rising through the ranks of the OS just to name a couple. I believe you done a grand job with him!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom