Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What comes around goes around[Daxton]

Darren saw that there were some giant mishapen snowball were bing flung at him with what looked like large ice sheats. He needed to move. or he could do something else. He stood there and tried to dodge the snow and getting hit a few times. a ice sheat came at him and he didnt move. he was hit and then thought about Forming himself in the fetal postion he used force barrier to protect him from most of the snow. It would look like he was burried when he was not. He needed make it look real. and di the best he could.

As the gale force winds ceased, Daxton noted with some disappointment that his foe was no longer standing. Probably buried beneath the snow and trash he threw about. Damn that was a shame, just as it was getting interesting. Summoning his unlit sabers to orbit around him like deadly sentinels, he could not help but gloat from his hidden perch.

"So much for the dark Jedi. A shame really, so much potential. Wasted."

Darren was trapped under the snow and ice using the force barrier to keep him from being crushed. It was going to have to work. from under neath the pile he used the force to talk to Daxton. "Snow can not stop me, nor will ice. I intend to defeat you. even from underneath this pile." Darren was still in the fetal postion to protect himself. He new that if he did it right he could severly hurt or even kill the Sith.

What seemed to be a slow prosses he had been storing up energy within himself. he felt power coursing thought his veins. Pumping his still beating heart. Darren felt as if he were on the verge of exploding, and thats what he intended to do. The pimnt up energy he had was keeping his shield there from all the power that was eminating from him. He knew that Daxton would feel it. With a smirk he said to Daxton again "I will fight you from underneath the tomb of snow and ice that keeps me here."

Darren burst energy eveywhere.Sending snow, ice, rocks, and other debrie flying. He used all that energy at once to blast his way out of the snow tomb. when he did as such, Darren stood up in the middle of the blast. from where he stodd the snow and ice beneath him was gone. replaced by broken tile flooring. A circle of bair ground about 3 feet in dimaniter was around him. he then started to look for the Sith knight Daxton Bane.

Daxton should have heeded his gut when he sensed the build up of power, but the Dark Knight couldn't resist and was about to gloat again when the ground erupted in a sudden surge of power. A bolt of energy lashed out hitting Daxton and temporarily stunned him as he felt to the ground with a groan. Rising groggily to his feet, he began to cackle, "So much hate. So much anger. Beautiful. Like a rose finally coming to bloom. You want to kill me young one? Come get me."

Abruptly he turned and ran deeper into the cave network into the area he prepared for such an eventuality. As he ran deeper into the heart of the base, he would slash at the support pillar, causing the roof to collapse behind him cutting off all pursuit if Shaw did not immediately pursue him.

However this was no random retreat, he was leading his prey deeper into the mountain where he had two Z-2s on standby alert. If Shaw was to pursue he would have to deal with not just Daxton but the destroyer bots as well.

Darren saw that Daxton was running and advanced after him. Darren bairly made it before the roof fell to the ground. looking behind him Darren saw the rubble just sitting there. Darren moved to go int othe next are where Daxton was. He heard a spin whirl clank, spin whirl clank. Something was around the corner, but He didnt know what. he slowly walked around the corner to see Daxton standing between two droids that walked on all fours and was heavly armed.

"That was foolish of you, my dear friend. There is now nowhere to run, you just lost your room to maneuver. I hold the high ground and I have numerical superiority. It is a damn shame but everything comes to an end and for you my friend that is now." With a flick of his wrist the Z-2's launch their missiles and unleash a sheer curtain of laser bolts. Even if somehow Shaw could deflect the beams, they were simply too many. A force shield was the only option and Daxton was prepared for just that gambit.

As soon as the shield goes up, he would summon his lightsabers though the rumble behind Shaw and strike him down from behind. A devious plan indeed.

Darren almost craped himself. If someone would ask about what happened, He wouldnt deny that he was scared at the time. Darren had to think of something. In less than a second he knew what to do. He rushed towards Daxton and the Bolts the droids were firing.

He thought that if he used the shield, it left him unprotected from the actual blast of the rockets, and he knew that Daxton was up to something. Another disadvantage was that if he were to use the force to push the rockets away from him it would take energy that he didnt need to use. Using the flat of his blade he "absorbed" the blaster shots. Making the next attack with the blade have a little explosion.

Cackling manically, Daxton used the force to alter the flight of the missiles causing them to prematurely explode before Shaw could hit them. Pelleting him with shrapnel and hopefully blinding him, as he summoned his lightsabers to attack from behind while the droids continued to pour laser fire on his position. "This is the end for you Shaw. Any last words?" Daxton taunted him before laughing again.

Darren wanted him to expose the droids and what ever else Daxton had. When he felt daxton use the force to move the misiles towards him He jumped ino the air he touched the ceiling and he gave his all to use force Inertia keeping him on the roof. Using the higher advantage he jumped behind the droids and crushed the both of them with the force.

While Shaw was dealing with the droids, Daxton unloaded his needlers on the exposed flesh of this foes cracked armor. The poisoned needles weren't fatal, at least not by themselves but they contained a toxin which would cause loss of muscle control and difficulty in breathing while suffering strange hallocigenic effects.

"So close Shaw, but you still lose my insignificant little insect. I wonder if your mother will recognize you when I bring her your head." Laughing maliciously, Daxton launched a force enhanced side kick to the ribs to his weakened enemy.

Darren was sent flying backwards from the kick. his armor broke in to thousands of pieces. And from what happened to Moridin from thoes neddles, Darren could tell that he only had a small amount of time left. He knew that he was done for. Broken in. But he wasnt going to give in. He finaly talked to Daxton for what would seem for the last time saying "Then come and cut my head off. That is if you still want it." Darren had on trick up his sleave. and he didnt want to do it because it was cheating like. But if he had to do it, he would.

What happened next was totally unexpected. Daxton abruptly stopped his manical laughter, his silvery mask cleared for a moment, revealing a look of absolute pity for his foe. "Look at yourself, Darren Shaw. A pitiful shell of a man, not even worthy of the mercy of the coupe de grace. You are no longer worth the sport I thought you were. The poison racing through your system won't kill you. Well not instantly anyway. You can lie down like a dog and freeze to death or you can gather what little courage you have left and strike me down when I turn my back. Either way you are finished. Good bye Darren Shaw." Then purposely he turned away from Darren and began to walk away.

This was intentional of course, if Darren gave way to his anger and tried to strike Daxton down, it would only speed up the course of the poison to his heart. He would be unconscious before he took three steps. Besides even if he did come close enough to strike, Daxton had a Force Push ready to throw him towards the roof of the cave.

He knew what poison type that Daxton had fired into Darren blood. It made him lose his motor functions. The more he moved the quicker the poison took affect. And he would have been left there In the cold, barren environment of Hoth. This was not going to be a good day for him. He wanted to know something before he would black out.

"Why is it that you threaten me, mock me, and yet when you can follow up on thoes threats you walk away? Wasn't I supposed to watch with my severd head you violating my mother? The only 2 reasons that i can come up with is that you ether respect me in some way, or you have future plans for me."

Darren didnt care if the Sith had future plans for him at the moment. He was going to black out, and there was only one way that he would be able to still fight Daxton but with renewed energy. He had to give into the Voice that was in his head. going deep into his thought he takled in his head to the voice "I need you. I am broken. On the verg of passing out. I need your strength. Help me and i will repay you." Darren only heard a soft strong voice in his head say only 2 words. "I will." Darren responded with a simple plan. "Take my body when i am finished talking with Daxton." He removed himself from his thoughts and went back in to the real world waiting for Daxtons reply.

Pausing as if to think, then Daxton said over his shoulder, "Make no mistake Darren Shaw. You are nothing more than a pawn, but even a pawn has its uses. I might not agree with sparing you this day take cold comfort in knowing that an even darker evil than myself is seeing to your well being. But enough talk, live or die, you no longer matter to me." Then he continued his walk away from the fallen jedi.

Should he tell him about the whispers of the Dark Crystal? Probably not. If he did not survive this trial, he was not worthy to join Daxton in ushering a new age of darkness on the universe.

Darren then said to him. "Then you will not only feel my power but the power of someone else." Darren went into his mind again and said "Take my body!" He let himself slip from his body and the voice take over making his body stronger. He took the poisons with him. and his body began to stand. and the voice said "My name is of no matter. For I am Darren's Voice. I will defeat you. in the place of him." The voice then let the Sith sword fall to the ground. the sword float in the air inches from the ground with the force. he then let his fathers lightsaber float above his head. ingniting all 3 lightsabers. Two in his hands One in the air and a sword that floated at his feet. the Voice them said "I am Darren, I am his darker side. If you want to see Dark then look into my soul with your force. You will see that Darren's light is gone. and that his signature is darker. I am his Dark heart."

Daxton stopped turned around, he face plastered with a wide silly grin, his eyes glowing with malicious madness. "Finally! It took you long enough to come out. Why you let that sissy have all the fun is beyond me, although is it true he likes little boys? You know to play doctor with? How about you? Do you like little boys as well?" Igniting his swords so that they hiss and melt the snow around him and cold freezing it just as fast into a layer of ice. "Come on Dark Heart. I don't have all day. Come and play." The three swords waving through the air as Daxton clenches and unclenches his hands in anticipation.

Darren's body lept towards Daxton and did something unexpected his lowerd to the ground to do a slide. "Dark Heart" would slide right under his feet using the three lighsaber blades to block Daxtons attacks. and usind the force puch to send his head into the cealing. Darrencould still feel his body. sliding across the floor. He could hear the scraping sound of his armor on the ice. He could hear the hum of the 6 lightsaber blades. He could see the light reflecting from the crystalized water. This would be a pressed battle for the remaned voice "Dark Heart" and Daxton. Darren could feel the evil presence emainating from "Dark Heart". It was strange. He had a Dark side and a Light side that were seprated from eathother, but stuck in one body. He wondered if who ever won the battle. what would happen to the loser?

Daxton flew forcefully upwards, seemingly in delight as the dark side of Darren revealed itself. Slamming into the roof, his helmet cracked open, showing a Daxton's face bleeding, with eyes lost in a deranged mania. "That's it Shaw. Let it all out. You and me. Show me your power." Reaching above his head, he yanked out a large chunk of rock and ice and hurled it with the force of a five hundred pound bomb at Darren's head, while his light sabers harrassed his opponent and kept him pinned in a small area. "Give it all to me Shaw! SHOW ME YOUR POWER!!!!!"

"Dark Heart" was wroth. He was full of rage and anger. Mad that he might lose, he let lose a Roar that shaked the cavern. Breaking the rock into thousands of pieces. Filling his vision in red and black sparkles flying everywhere. With so much energy courcing though him he used Force_Repulse sucking up Daxton, pulling him closer to "Dark Heart" he realsed the energy blowing everything away. Making anyone wo was in his area fly. Not waiting for Daxton to get up he rushed over to him using the force.

When he got to him he said "Now is The time you Lose!" "Dark Heart" yelled a war cry as he used the force to grab the entire cealing just above Daxton. and pulled With every thing he had. He was taking a 4 foot thick snow, rock, and ice mix cealing and pulling it onto Daxton with enought force to crush a Starship.

Days would pass with out any sign of life. The wind whistled through the empty base, its passage changed by the recent conflict, yet somehow there was a lingering sense of malaise, of darkness. Forcefully the ground trembled as if the very mountain was trying to pull out its roots and walk away. Then a single purple clad gauntlet punched through the ice and snow which many had thought had become his tomb.

The fingers opened and closed as if seeking a scent in the air before clenching into a fist. Once more the ground shook, the earth rumbled and burst forth, as Daxton emerged like some hell born god from the pits of hell. His armor was rent, the face plate shattered, wounds gaping to the point of seeing the bone underneath. Yet, his eyes were burning bright orange with the hint of madness.

So much power! The crystal was right! Darren was the weapon he was seeking all this time. Now that the Dark Heart has been unleash, it would not be allowed to contained once more. It was only a matter of time before the Dark Heart would consume him in madness and Daxton would be there, waiting, watching, nurturing. Darkness will triumph! Laughing madly to himself, he began a slow and painful walk to where his ship was cloaked. He had much work ahead of him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom