Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What comes around goes around[Daxton]

Darren was studying up on some old tech used during the time of the Skywalkers. He was traveling to Hoth to see the old rebel base, and the large generator that was housed there. As he walked through the broken base he saw shells of old ships and different blasters lieing on the ground. Darren read about the place being taken over by the Sith Darth Vader, and in the prosses caused some cave-ins that are still there to this day.

Darren was intrested in what the old base may bring. It could be battle plans, technology enhancements, even a simple token would do. He felt weird here. It was strange to him to be in a place where people may have had better lives than he did, and they gave up every thing for it. To stop the Sith Lords from ruling the galaxy and taking away their freedoms as people.

[ooc: sorry dax ive been busy so i havent gotten to putting this up.]

Daxton had been tracking his prey and knew he would be visiting his old abandoned base. Predictable, that was the fallen Jedi was becoming and that as going to be his downfall. As soon as the Jedi came into view, Daxton ignited his light sabers and lashed out an overhead blow using a double strike technique that would separate his victims arms from his torso if they connected.

"You are weak Padawan Shaw. I knew you would come here sooner or later. Time for us to see how strong you have become in the Force."

Darren had felt strange, and He was right to be. Hearing lightsabers ingnited he did ingnited his own two white blades. He had looked up, and saw Daxton flying towards him. Darren did a back flip to avoid Daxton's strike all together, and he answered him with a growl "I guess its is time to test myself, Daxton Lets see what you have."

"You speak as if we are equals. Fool. You are nothing more than poor excuse for a padawan, and an incompetent one at that. Never thought I would find someone to slow for even the faulted patience of the Jedi. I guess that is why they kicked you out, isn't it." Daxton said as he pursued Shaw with a series of slicing attacks to the arms, legs and stomach. "I guess you mother was right after all. You really are pathetic. Don't worry, when I take your head, I will mount it on the foot of the bed so you can watch while I have fun with your mother."

Daxton feigned a blow to the neck, which he switched to a cutting slash across the chest at the last minute as he mocked his opponent.

Darren knew that he was taunting him by saying that the Jedi kicked him out. He knew what was true so it didnt matter to him. Daxton talked about his mother and how she thought he was a failure. That upset him, but when he said about "Having fun" with his mom he was angry. Daxton sent an attack to his neck and knew that it would be a feint. Daxton liked to toy with his prey. Darren slid backwards and used both blades to block the lighsaber comming for his chest. it stopped mear inched from his chest.

Darren played dirty, but Daxton may think that he was still a Jedi. Darren pushed the blades awayfrom his body. Darren had lept into the air towards Daxton so he would be just above his head. Fiering lightning from his finger tips Darren landed behind the Sith Knight and swung his left lightsaber towards Dax's feet.

The bolt of lighting caught Daxton squarely in the arm as he raised his sword to block it, as he used the blade in his right hand to block the blade arcing at his feet. "Is that the best you can do? Might as well lie down now and bare yourself to my blade. Don't worry Shaw. I will take good care of mommy dearest for you."

Flexing his fist with the arm that caught the lightning blast, Daxton grinned at the scorched armor. What Shaw didn't realize was force lightning was useless against him, as his suit was specifically insulated against that particular attack. All around him the ice turned to water then quickly froze again as soon as the heat he emitted dissipated.

Channeling the dark side, Daxton increased his speed so that his attacks became a blur of motion, almost to fast to see and anticipate. Probing attacks to the left and right flank then a sudden stab at his opponent's thigh.

Darren tried with all of him might to block all of the attacks when he was stabed in the thigh. It hurt like hell. He screamed in pain. seeing that lightning wasnt going to be effective, Darren needed a new plan fast. Darren force pushed Daxton so he would fly backwards away from him to give them soem room. Darren had to keep his emotions under controle, or he would slip up and get hit. Darren spun his prosthetic hands fast. Fast enought to create a lightsaber "Sheild" from Daxton. He knew it wasnt going to do much but it would keep him back for a few seconds.

Darren had to put fear into the man but didnt know what to feed him. Daxton was a man with out anything to lose. Quickly he used force choke to possably distract him or even put him in Darren grip.

Daxton could feel the force push against him and allowed himself to be pushed backward several feet, giving them space of several feet between them. Then Darren did something strange, he began spinning his swords rapidly around him forming a blade barrier. It would have been impressive had Daxton been within melee range and within striking distance of his blades. As it was, it looked rather bizarre, but perhaps it was some sort of intimidation tactic. Either way, it did not discomfort the Sith Knight one bit.

The beauty of being an enigma was no one knew how to strike at you. Even the force choke which grabbed him by the throat was merely a nuisance and hardly applied any pressure at all when kept at bay by his own Force powers. "Oh dear, I nearly forgot to tell you Padawan Shaw. I inserted a sympathic node into your mother's spine when I visited her last. Every blow you strike on me she will feel tenfold, knowing in full certainty that the pain comes from her beloved son."

Was that a lie or a horrible truth? Anyone who knew Daxton knew he was perfectly capable of such an act of sadism purely for the sake of his curiousity. "Take it up a notch, Padawan Shaw. Let me feel your anger. Let me feel your hate. Embrace the dark side and fight me."

With a twitch of his leg muscles, he engaged the ice spikes of his boots, allowing him a firm grip on the slippery surface as he taunted the fallen Jedi to strike at him.

Darren was not shocked that Daxton could still talk even though he was choking him. What he said made him more angry. Darren had already imbraced the Dark side long ago. "I dont have to embrace the Darks side if I already had if coursing through my veins. tonight you will see my as I truly am Daxton!" Darren knew soemthing was up and tosed it aside. He was going to beat him. Darren didnt believe that Daxton did that. He was taunting him to fight, and it was working.

A voice came into his head saying "You can do this Darren. You are stronger than him. You have already won in your heart and mind! Now fight for her!" Darren no longer felt the pain in his leg from the lightsaber stabing him. His arms were not tired. He felt stronger than ever before. Darren accepted the Dark AND the Light side of the force. Using both sided to Equal eachother. Darren ran at the Sith, more so he used the force to propell himself at the feet of Daxton. He would be expecting and attack from Daxtomn right after he sent his blades towards him. Using the force Darren flew at the Sith and slashed with both blades comming from the sides to the center to meet and cross. If daxton were to atttack him he would block with a X stance

Surprisingly Daxton made no move to block his attack aside from the smug sneer on his lips. "I do see you for who you really are. A fool! An idiotic child playing at being an adult." As the blades swung crosswise to strike the Sith Knight in half, he did the unthinkable.

Bending backwards so that the blades missed him only mere millimeters, Daxton could feel the heat of the lightsaber as they narrowly missed him. With his foe overextended, blade crossed, body posed in a forward lunge, Daxton swung his fist under Shaw's arms to connect with his jaw. Upon impact, he would release a concentrated Force Push Strike with the equivalent strength of 500 pound wrecking ball striking a stationary wall.

Darren did not expect him to dodge the attack. He was caught off guard and was hit in the jaw. Darren flew into the air from the force of the hit. Darren hit the ground hard and was dazed. Darren's jaw was in emence pain. He was suprised that it hurt so much. Darren got to his feet feeling the energy still running. Wanting to go somewhere.

He couldnt kill him. There was no way unless he was smarter than him. Daxton was more of a reaction fighter. Rather than running straight at his opponet he let them exert them self then he would strike. Darren had to do the same thing if he was going to beat him. Remembering the last battle that he had with the Sith Knight. Moridin had done somethings that would seem impossabul but he was willing to try and do something that Moridin had done. If it worked he would survive. If not then Darren will be dead.

Darren stood up and got his wits again so he could contiue the fight. Darren stood blades out from him. His chest wide open. Exposing most of his body. "This is going to hurt."He mumbled to himself.

"Giving up so soon?" Daxton said as Shaw opened his guard, Daxton wanted him to keep attacking, to enter a rage where he did not think, making him vulnerable to the Sith Knight's counter attacks. "I guess your mother was right, you are useless." At the last word, Daxton used the force to snap a shard of ice from the roof and sent it crashing down where his enemy stood. The spear of ice would impale the fallen Jedi if he did not make a move, and that would be an end to this fight.

Darren utered one word. "Never!" The ice spear was flying towards his open body. Not moving. Darren didnt want to waste energy on a stupid spike. He caught the spike in midair with the force. and brouhg it to the ground so it would crash down a few feet infront of him. He looked at Daxton saying "Is that all you are going to do." Darren grabed two spikes from the cealing and sent them towards Daxton. After he sent thoes two he grabed another two and sent them right after the first ones.

"That's it lad. Give in to your rage. Strike me down if you can." Daxton mocked Shaw as he agilely slipped away from the icy projectiles. Using the Dark Side he summoned a blasting force of air, sending thousands of shards of snow into the air, and obscuring vision down to just a few feet. "Tell me my young friend. How can you hit that which you cannot see."

Even as he spoke Daxton generated shadowy force illusions of himself to dark around the cavern complex. He just needed to trick the Jedi into moving just a few more feet and he would enter the area that Daxton had placed limpet antipersonnel mines. Nasty little traps which when activated shoots up a shroud of shrapnel killing and maiming anyone in the blast range.

Darren needed to defeat him. if the spikes were not going to get him he would follow him feeling for him. but he was suprised to find that there were mutlable of Daxton around the battle ravaged room. feeling all of them inturn. what would he do if he was hiding himself? make himself fell more evil. so he needed to find the lightest of the "Shadow Sith Daxton's" to find him. he felt him to his back. All of them were moving in a circular moution around him to intimadate him. they were trying to move him to somewhere. the kept getting closer on one side. so to make daxton think that he was doing what he wanted he took a few steps in teh direction the were forcing him to. he finally got around to answering his taunts saying "I fight you by your heart, by instict, and by the will to keep thoes I love."

Darren then asked a question of his own. "What is it with you Daxton? Taunting me, mocking me, and getting me to become angry? Are you just scared to fight me as a whole person? So you break me down by saying that you will violate my mother. to say that my mother does not appreaceate me? That is low for you Daxton Bane. Maybe even low for all the other sith. Fight me as a real person. a whole person.LIke you did with Moridin. you didnt taunt him. ether out of respect or fear."

Daxton's laughter echoes in the swirling snow, his shadows mocking Shaw as they moved to strike but came off as harmless specters. "Do you honestly think you compare with the Pillar of Strength? By what measuring stick are you using, insect? Do my words hurt you? Truth can do that you know. I am your conscience. The voice you keep trying to silence at night, the one you pretend doesn't exist. Come now you know what I said is true. You stole that holocron and yet made no move to rescue your mother. I had Onyx give you the location, right down to the cell number. Did you do anything? No you didn't the beloved son was too scared to save his own flesh and blood. You are nothing but a coward and a weakling. Its a wonder I saw anything in you. Well then again I'm not perfect. I can make a mistake now and again." Suddenly without warning Daxton's three lightsaber blades cut through the mist of snow, one aiming at Shaw's neck, the other to his torso and the last at knee level.

Darren knew that Daxton was giving himself time to move in for an attack. he was pourpoly trying to get Daxton to talk. Darren had readied his three blades the third one he didnt not ingnite. keeping it hiden from Daxton. He prepaired himself fo an attack from all sides. Knowing that Daxton was going to use both or more blades to attack him. That was Daxtons fighting style. but Daxton didnt know his.

It was silent for just a second and thats when he knew Daxtonw as going to strike. ingniting his third blade and blocking all three attacks at once. It pained him to do that and to hold aganst that much poer behind blades that he had pain flares in his arms. he was done with daxton. He was going to end it now. using the three blades he puched off with his feet and the force towrds daxton woth the blades still in a saberlock. He knew that direct force wouldnt effect him and one thing that hea leard form Moridin is that Daxton's power armor couldnt protect well against crushing forces. when he had puched the Sith he was aiming for Daxotn to be on the ground. Darren sumersaulted to his feet, and using force grab, he pulled a large piece of the roof down to land on top of Daxton. when he was pulling it down he said "I can save my mother when I am done with you!"

The roof rumbled and shook as a large portion of the cave collapsed on where Daxton should have been. Shaw saw briefly what he thought to be the Sith Knight before the ice crushed it. As the rumbling of the mountain slowly, Daxton dropped his invisibility and prepared to unleash his devastating attack yet. He had been spending the last few point studying his opponents moves with the Force, studying the fractures in the most complex detail.

Finally ready, his fingers lightly caressed the nape of Shaw's armor, triggering a Shatterpoint technique which would cause the armor to fracture completely in the span of several breaths, as he whispered softly into Shaw's ear, "And yet who will save you?"

Then he vanished once more in a swirling mass of snow and wind.

Darrens chest plate cracked in several places where the sith touched him. Daxton again vanished into the fog, snow mix. he was pissed that his armor is broken. everytime he breathed in it cracked more, and would eventualy break completely off. Darren turned off his turned off his third lightsaber. He put it where it belongd on his belt. Daxton knew that he had made a Sith sword, but what he didnt know was that it wouldnt corrupt him from the powers that was usualy put into the blade. putting all o fhis lightsabers up he grabed his Light blade and readied himself.

"If you know that I took that Holocron then what do you suppose this is here in my hand? if you were to feel the presence of the Sword it would seem lighter than the normal Sith blades. I have made the only "Light Blade" there is. Now lets see what you've got Arse Hole."

Darren taunted the Sith again. He wanted to end him, he wanted to make him pay for the pain that he inflicted on his mother.

Now that his enemy's armor was cracked and exposed to the elements, the real fun could begin. Raising his hands, Daxton summoned through the dark side a thunderous gale of cold wind, a heavy snow to pellet Shaw. If the dark Jedi did not move and soon, he would soon be buried waist deep in snow. Just for fun, Daxton yanked out some of the mine as well so that they would trigger in mid air and add a rather lethal mix of pellets among the chunks of ice and sleet.

His malicious laughter echoed through the cavern as the wind began to pick up. The poor force user did not realize that his corruption to the dark side began when he opened the holocron. It was the dark side which granted the sith blade its strength. To use the light would only weaken the blade to the point of uselessness.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom