Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What Colour is the Sunrise, Mr. Blind? (Gray Raxis)

Baiko’s entire body shivered as Gray drew on her palm. Her lips parted and she gasped in delight. Her presence in the White Current glowed brighter, becoming more detailed. The more he touched her, the more she appeared in his senses.

A being of White incorporeal light, Baiko unfurled was wefts and waves in the Current. Bliss radiated off her at his touch, sending currents down her arm and inside her stomach. Her eyes shut, she panted out a coo.

She might have been winding him up, but he, in one small motion, was undoing her. It had been a lifetime without the love of a man. A husband, yes, children, a grandchild… but no love. No true bond.

It frightened her that [member="Gray Raxis"] could undo her so quickly with so little of her inner guards flinging up to protect her. She did not want protection from the man. She wanted more of him, and that alone made her wonder where her caution now resided.

Momentarily losing her voice to his gentle ministrations, Baiko stuttered and bit her lip, suckling on the bottom lip as she shifted in her seat. “There’s a joy to raising your own from infancy… watching them develop and grow… yet I have held Yasha since the day she was born… since I first put her in her father’s arms… yet with her there were so many missed years.”

Baiko sipped wine to steady herself, and cooed. “Your father was wise… Yasha’s greatest fear is losing the affection and pride of her elders. Yasha has always been at the mercy of her parents’ mental illnesses. They loved her, but could give no security or structure. I did the best I could, but I was just a servant. Yasha needs a consistent and doting person who puts her needs at heart. I hate to speak ill of the dead, but Aditya was a task master, or a dependant… the same could be said of Preliat. He loves his daughter, but he has nothing to give but nightmares and horrors. When Aditya and Eli died, Yasha told her father, ‘it’s alright Daddy, I’ll take care of you now’. All the girl wants is the chance to BE a daughter. She’s been the one to care for her parents. I do not want to vilify them, Preliat did his best, he simply had nothing to give. If you want to do right by her, love her, dote on her, take pressure off her shoulders and she will love you for the rest of her life.”

As Baiko told Gray of Yasha's past yet again, he felt his heart breaking for her all over again. The poor girl had been through so much and now was expected to lead all of Mandalore. That was not a burden that one so young should have to face. The point of elders taking the lead was not because of wisdom or experience or entitlement. No the point was so that the younger generations could have their time to enjoy themselves while they could before they had to take over the duty themselves later on. Yasha was not given that chance by her family. He needed to change that for her as [member="Baiko no Kaho"] had said. No doubt she could feel this emotional state of both sympathy and new found resolve coming from him through their skin on skin contact. It was also clear in the slight frown he had on his face and the language of the rest of his body.

As he continued to trace along Baiko's hand while gently rubbing it, Gray said to her, " I should get her a gift. Something special. Something not for killing or maiming." He had a few ideas, but still wasn't sure exactly what Yasha would like. He had too much time to make up for and so much to learn about his new daughter. " What do you think she would enjoy? Anything she is interested in that isn't a weapon or armor?" It was an honest question from him. He took her hand more fully into his own and squeezed it warmly. What was it about this woman that made him crave physical connection so much? Just simply holding her hand made him feel infinitely better than he did back at the hut.

A drink from his glass was taken as Gray squeezed Baiko's hand again. The place seemed slow but that was likely due to their timing. It seemed everyone usually showed up after it had been dark a bit with the planet being so heavy into agriculture. Farming towns were odd like that though. He had run into a few over the years during jobs or when he helped with that rebellion on Doldur. It was so different yet similar to the spacer lifestyle he had lived growing up. Strange how things like that popped up. After he finished off the glass of whiskey and then reached for the bottle to refill it, he said, " Is the lady enjoying herself this evening? I hope I am not disappointing her."

[member="Baiko no Kaho"]

Touching [member="Gray Raxis"]’ skin was akin to seeing a wealth of facial expressions played out on repeat. Baiko was discovering that the more contact she had with him, the less she missed from his blindness. They could still communicate, half-Echani & the blind man. His touch continued to thrill her.

“Your daughter is in love with fashion. Dresses, cosmetics, hair pins, shoes. Yasha loves dressing in gowns and dresses and being a little Lady. She used to beg me to do her hair, put her in ‘you-clothes, Baiko! You-clothes!’. Oh I dressed her up in the latest fashions from Naboo, Atrisia, Alderaan, all the daintiest spots. She loved it. I know it is something she maintains a desire for, yet she would never say it. Yasha has always danced. Aditya was a ballerina and hell itself could not halt lessons from Aditya and Preliat’s daughter. She’s quite good, too. If she hadn’t taken to her father’s people so much, Yasha would have been a socialite ballerina. Perhaps a priestess of Nussyn, her Panathan birth goddess.”

The food came, slid in and left by the server who above all wanted to give them privacy. Baiko barely noticed it, the aroma of meat and pastry a compliment to the electric current of Gray’s touch. “The Lady is neither disappointed, nor bored. She is astounded that what began as a bid to receive a business partnership on one project has turned into this. Do you woo all your female business clients? Or am I somehow special?”

" I think I can work with that. Just need to figure out which of those would work. Might take her somewhere she can dance too." Gray said to Baiko once she finished letting him know what all Yasha liked. He didn't expect to hear so many interests that on some worlds would be very much considered the feminine thing to do. He just wished she had been given the chance to actually explore that side of herself more though instead of having to deal with blood, terror, and the burdens of leadership. His people did many things right, but they didn't always nurture certain sides of children to their fullest before shoving them into adult matters.

Their food arrived and the smell of meat and pastry filled Gray's nose. It got a grumble out of his stomach and a bit of an embarrassed smile from his lips. He didn't let go of Baiko's hand though. No he planned to hold onto it throughout their entire meal. He could figure out some way to cut his steak with one hand after all. Couldn't be that hard right? [member="Baiko no Kaho"] spoke to him again and he gave her a warm smile. " Oh I certainly don't woo female business clients. You are most certainly special and that is exactly why I wanted to take you out to dinner." His grin became rather impish. " Also I might be hoping we continue what we were doing before those sprayers came on as well.... Or even more." Well he said it and it was up to her to decide what she wanted to do with him. Hopefully it was the same thing he wanted to do to her.

“Are you surprised Yasha is so feminine? She loves gardening, too. Has quite a feel for it. Give the girl a plot of land and flowers bloom soon after… or they would if she had the time.” Baiko moaned a little sigh, “Yash’ika.”

A wealth of sensations in that one nickname. The love of a woman who would, if allowed, be a mother. The frustration of a woman at a culture outside her own and how it took the young and turned them ancient before their time. The burble of her stomach at the food.

“I quite fancy being special to you, Gray. Force knows the affection is returned. As… as you no doubt felt when we were… mmh. Those dashed sprayers! Although I must be glad for them. On the floor next to a garden rake would have been a pitiful place to do so.” The stage was set, the dance in full sway. Baiko felt another layer of her barriers slide away with the stroke of Gray’s thumb on her hand. Her spirit settled upon the choice to invite Gray to her, a calm filling in where the jitters previously descended.

Kaden wanted his new adopted mother to be careful, he foresaw danger for her, for Gray in the near future and hoped to prevent it. Yet the danger was rewarding. “How seductive. Take a Lady out for a dinner, casually slide the question in. Where is this going, Baiko? He asks, without asking.”

Baiko sipped her blossom wine and refilled it, refilling his whiskey as well. “The Lady cannot say outright, for that is uncouth… but she can continue holding a man’s hand, keep her fingers against his skin and give over to the joy of finding someone of common thought and purpose. A connection she desires to keep and hold dear. She can turn her coy head to the side, bathe the booth in whispers… and agree.” Drawing a circle on his skin with her thumb, Baiko shifted in the booth, plates and utensils moving of their own accord. She slid in beside him, pulling his arm around her thin shoulders.

Oh this woman. This woman was seductive and knew it. Gray listened to every word that Baiko spoke to him in that voice that just made his desires deepen. She rubbed his hand sending more excited shivers down his spine. She wanted what he wanted it seemed. He could feel her begin to use the force to move their eating utensils so that they didn't need to let go of each other's hands. A warm sensation radiated from his core as he couldn't stop smiling at her. Oh how he wanted her so much right now and had half a mind to just not care about their lack of privacy.

Baiko was right next to him in the booth. She even had moved Gray's arm around her shoulder. He was more than happy to do that as well. He hugged her tight and pulled her in as close as he could. Leaning down, he kissed the top of her head affectionately. Something about her just clicked in a way that he hadn't felt before, not even with Star. It was strange and wonderful. He took another drink of his whiskey and his steak was cut up for him into bite sized pieces. An impish grin came to his face. He said as he set his glass down, " Why don't we finish our meal quickly and then we can see about making the lady even happier in a more private place. Does this plan agree with her?"

[member="Baiko no Kaho"]

There came a moment in a woman’s life, where she realized a true partner was in reach. [member="Gray Raxis"] was not only in reach, but warm against her side. The way he kissed the top of her head, the ways he’d held her in the night, respectful and compassionate were ideals many men wished to reach with their loved ones.

Here he was, blind and noble Gray Raxis. He prodded without pushing, seeing where her boundaries were and working gladly within them. The more Baiko learned of how he moved and what he did, the more she knew… she knew she could love Gray.

She could feel that world-shattering love her father spoke of, and if she let herself fall, maybe she too could experience the Echanar bond. It was an ideal many half-breeds never found, a spirited bonding which was never guaranteed. His nose tickled in her hair, lips pressed against her head. Yes. This was what she needed, a warmth in the cold loneliness of her servant’s life.

“I believe such happy activities would be good for the digestion… This plan agrees with her.” Baiko did the only thing a lady in her situation could do. She tucked into her meal and ate as fast as she could without embarrassing herself or her dinner partner. Leaning up, Baiko kissed his jaw, his stubbled cheek. She finished her wine, feeling its’ tingle in her fingers and lips. Was this happening? Yes.

The walk back to the Myrmadinas was a lesson in how close she could walk to Gray without tripping. She held the rest of the whiskey in her pocket, large enough for a tool or two, but deceptively slim in appearance when closed. The staff were flagrantly absent on the way to Baiko’s quarters. She pushed her back against the door, dragging her fingers along Gray’s collarbone as she teased him.

Well there was now a promise with the subtle mention of a reward waiting for Gray after their meal by Baiko. To say he was excited would be an understatement. Unlike her, he ate his food as fast as possible only caring about what Baiko might think. It was only her opinion that mattered to him right now. Both of their meals disappeared quickly and a nice tip was left behind when Gray paid for everything. He was a gentleman and believed in paying for meals like this, since it had turned into an actual date. His mood was certainly up really high as they left the place.

The walk to [member="Baiko no Kaho"] ship was pleasant and got a smile from Gray. The experiment in finding out just how close they could be and still walk was fun. Soon enough they arrived at her ship and it did not take her long to begin teasing him. Gray gave an impish smirk as he wrapped his arms around her waist and passionately began to kiss her lips. This was what he had wanted all evening. He wanted a raw connection that didn't require anything more than a simple touch to express affection. All it took was them holding hands and he felt connected with her in a way that he had never felt. When he was with Star he had felt a connection, but now he knew it was more physical than emotional. With Baiko it was different. He felt emotionally connected and any physical contact was enough for him, even something as simple as a hand on his arm.

Connection.

An intrinsic desire in all sentient beings, the ability to connect and share and bond. Baiko struggled for decades with a hidden desire for what most fumbled through, listless and unawares. Yet a blind man came into her life by mistake and purposeful calculation. He tended to the children, taught them the Mandalorian way. His costs were massive and Baiko’s were light. The first night, when Gray broke barriers with Yasha and Kaden, releasing the tension of seven years of the Netherworld, he and Baiko laid side by side, his hand brushing her hair away from her face and neck. He’d held her all night, just two adults cuddling.

It was nothing more than two beings lying side by side, and receiving safety in platonic warm arms.

Now, Gray’s arms hugged at her waist. His lips crashed down. She slapped the keypad at the door and backed into her room. The lights washed into the space, bathing her skin in a sheen [member="Gray Raxis"] would never see. Baiko kept walking backward, until her backside hit the back of a well loved arm chair. She grunted, reaching up to the back of Gray’s shirt. As [member="Gray Raxis"] moved around her, Baiko’s chin raised.

They would get their raw connection. Baiko draped her fingers over Gray’s cheeks, brushing the backs of her fingers from jaw to cheekbone. She gripped the sides of the cloth over Gray’s eyes, and pulled the cloth away.

“No hiding, Gray. Not from me.” Baiko pulled Gray further in, ever further. She would know all of him, or nothing.

Fade
11/100

It all felt surreal to Gray as he and Baiko nearly crashed into the room together. His hands were around her waist exploring where they could of her figure as their lips were locked together in passion. It moved on so naturally as if all of this was somehow planned out, even though neither of them knew this was how this evening was going to end. Eventually she made it clear how ready she was and with that she removed the scarf from around his eyes. She wanted all of him both good and bad. He gave it all to her.

Fade....​
Gray was exhausted as he lay with his arms holding Baiko gently against his chest. He felt at peace with himself, yet passion still burned in him for her. It was not the kind of passion they had just shared with each other in its fullest, but more of just wanting to be with this woman. It was a desire to experience every moment he could. He could spend the rest of his life without ever leaving her side and he knew that it would not be enough. What he wanted was an eternity with her. How could he come to feel this way in such a short period of time for her? It was confusing and frightening and right. An affectionate smile crossed his lips as he chuckled to himself. He knew he would just have to surrender his all to her soon.

A kiss was laid on [member="Baiko no Kaho"] forehead. Gray began to slowly, affectionately rub her skin. It was not about something carnal. He just wanted to connect with her and know her. Touching seemed to be something both of them did to do exactly that. " I hope the lady is satisfied. I know I am. In more ways than one." Another kiss touched her forehead. He wanted her to feel special and cared for right now. It was something he wanted his new daughter to feel from her husband as well. He knew though that Kaden would not be happy to hear about this happening with the woman he saw as a mother. But that was the young man's problem to deal with. Gray's problem right now was figuring out how to pamper this woman in ways she had never experienced before.

Baiko’s cheek nestled in Gray’s shoulder and the world around them swirled in its’ way. She felt Gray’s peace, and rested inside the quiet, but constant swell of emotions coming off the man, who by all accounts, needed his fair share of peace.

His smile brushed across her brow, as he kissed her. His touch continued delighting upon her skin, washing away the past which held both of them hostage to their pains.

“I never thought I’d find affection… didn’t expect it to be my way.” Baiko whispered, sighing into his arms. [member="Gray Raxis"]’ fingers burned across her skin like pleasant coals warming away the frost of her many hidden and docile years.

“The Lady is intensely satisfied… momentarily.” Baiko chuckled, nuzzling in to kiss his neck and jaw. “Gray? Whatever we’ve gone and done, I would like very much if you’d consider letting it continue… if that’s convenient.”

Keep me, she said, in her round about way. Rising up on her elbow, Baiko looked down into Gray’s face, smoothing his hair, and resting her hand on his cheek. She kissed him, flopping back over.

Every word spoken by this intensely passionate woman was like precious drops of water for his thirsting ears. Gray could feel from her the same sense of easing and security that he felt right now. How similar the two were in this regard. Both had their masks they wore for the sake of others. She had her polite etiquette and he had his humorous confidence that he didn't really feel. They were a pair of lonely birds that seemed to have found their mate at long last as well. It was the sense that he got from [member="Baiko no Kaho"] when she spoke that last words of her's.

Gray could feel his chest tighten up. It was not nervousness that caused this. It was not guilt or fear or regret. No, it was a sudden realization that he had not had even earlier in his peace and serenity. Just like she wanted more so did he. He wanted an eternity of more. Not just a lover. Not just a wife. No, he wanted more than either of those. He wanted a partner. He wanted Baiko. Squeezing her affectionately, Gray said in a serious yet soft voice, " I do Baiko. Now and always." A kiss was placed on her lips that lasted until she chose to break away. This woman was his wife and he her husband as far as he was concerned now. He also didn't plan to leave this ship until he absolutely had to. Hopefully that wouldn't be for a few years, although he would settle for past the morning.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom