Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What can raise someone hair straight up.

[member="Astrian Callus"]

Crushing beneath her boots was the dead leaves of the turning of the season of this planet. Thinking of how her life so different then mucking out stalls. Coming to to a place deep with in the great forest of this planet. Flashing back to a time when she was younger having her first vision with her psychometry ability. It then that her grandpa told her never to let others know about this. Looking at the fear on papa face. To know reason why as one of her good friend had the same special gift as her, to find him disappeared one day. How she would love to hear from him again, always wondering what happen to him.

Now to wait for the one that meeting her today. Today she was in her pain clothes of blue jeans and corset of a light pinkish color. Coming to find a rock to rest upon with her knees drawling to her chest. As she looked around at the nature with in this place. It a way it was good for her to get out of the temple. To her to many people to her liking. Only to find herself reaching out into the force to make sure no one could seek up on her or she hope they couldn't. One thing she didn't like was those getting into her personal space.

Astrian Callus, the White Wolf, Master Templar; had arrived at the designated meeting place. He was to teach [member="Seanna Vel "]how to conduct, manipulate and manifest force lightning. Today would be one of many classes. Hopefully, the Wolf arrived in standard gear. He stood at a full 8 foot in height behind the younger and smaller female. His yellow eyes lowered to her, inspecting her form as she stood there aimlessly observing her self. He could sense her thoughts, though he was no master mentalist he could feel her conflict of new and past life, with that he could sympathize. "You are, Seanna Vel. Correct?"

Finding herself as he spoke to her from behind. turning around. Only to be greeted by his chest, her eyes widen, as she had to step back a few feet. It wasn't like he smelt fun. Okay maybe just a little bit. As finally bring her eyes up to his eyes having to really look up at him. "Shit beans, your a big one, hell and fire, sugar, what did your mama feed you growing up"

Shaking her head back and forth to just who she had gotten to teach her about lighting. "Oh, my Yes I would be Seanna Vel, you would be, beside Big One sucker." there she goes again her tongue getting way from her once again. Once again knocking she had something coming to her just a s plain as the sun rose each day. [member="Astrian Callus"]

The Wolf resisted the urge to cringe as the woman spoke. He ignored her questions and did not reply, but simply walked past her. "If I am to teach you anything, first you must learn manner Miss. Vel." He commented, stopping a few feet away from her before turning to let his demonic gaze fall upon her. It was clear she was fierce, that would be useful in combat however most effective if controlled.

@Seanna Vel

It was the shiver he got from him, and his gaze upon her. That seen her out with another lashing, "Manners, what about you with that Devil looking stare you have going, that just giving me the willies. " Taking a deep breath after saying that little mouth full. Only to find her hands upon her hips, looking right back at him. This time she shifted her hips in a manner. "Well..." thinking better at the colder look he was giving her. "Okay, Sir, is that to your liking or is Sweet pea." [member="Astrian Callus"]

The White Wolf grumbled, "I am the White Wolf, Master Callus, Master Templar, whatever you prefer. Pick one of these three." He ordered, shifting in position as he examined her movements. Defensive, aggressive and easily offended. Quite a masterful combination, well some would say that. The Wolf however would say it was nothing but, a headache. The girl didn't seem to have any existing power to her, but the potential was there.

@Seanna Vel

"Well, nice to met you White Wolf, better then all this Master title stuff, peacock I say it is. " taking a long drawled out sigh before taking step backwards. Thinking why to the fact he had to be in so close to her. Getting herself way from the rock before speak once again. "This lesson your planning teaching, sugar not going to be in my personal space. " Shaking her head once again. [member="Astrian Callus"]

"Right." He spoke, searching back into the depths of his mind; he found the Sith teachings. Force lightning and how it was produced, the lingering thoughts of his past sent a shiver down his spine. "So, you wish to learn the power of force lightning?" He asked, deep bright yellow eyes falling on @Seanna Vel, she was small and weak. But, the potential was there.

Taking a very deep slow out breath before her eyes once again was facing his own eyes. His eyes seem to take on a very deep bright yellow glow. Only to cause herself to stare a bit to long at him. Turning her own eyes p to the sky be on the giant beast of a man. Until she once again spoke to her. "Yes, I would sugar.....I mean..white wolie. " really she was trying her hardest to do this the right way. It was just so darn hard to control her tongue. Only way that was every going to happen if she bit it off. One could slap the shit of it all they wanted in a way she had embrace pain at early age. Then that wouldn't be something she would share every not with the likes of this one in front of him.

[member="Astrian Callus"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom