Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What are... Templars? (Templar/Ask)

"That's great! I thought you said she was dead." I sat up and looked at him, a small smile on my face. "I'm glad you found her. Is she well?" I hooked my lightsaber to my belt and sat up more fully now. Now that I could feel my limbs, I could feel the excruciating pain where my energy had been sapped. Grimacing, I took in the pain without another word.

@[member="Darren Shaw"]

I smiled at his question. then I turned into a slight frown. "She was all fine and alive physically, but mentally she lost it. My mother was in denial that Her son was me, as she had not seen me in 20 plus years. Slowly now she has got and understanding of the world as it is. And she finally did acept me as her real son. I told here everything that I knew about my past and she believed me. Now, all she tries to do is live the quiet life and take care of my house when I am not there."

I could see his face grimace in pain. I only smiled at him. "Serves you right for using a power when you may not be ready."
@[member="Xardus Folidaar"]

"The man who taught me to use it said that the more I became aware of it and knew it's power, the better I would get." I recalled the mysterious rogue who had called me to Tatooine a year earlier. "I've used it sparingly, but at the same time I use it as often as I can. I actually am starting to get a decent hold on it."

@[member="Darren Shaw"]

Nodding my head I smiled. It was a good tactic to use if something was done to you and there was no way to avoid it. "I'll say, learn all about it, then use it for only dire situations. If you start off with a power like that, your foe will think differently about you." I pointed at myself. "just like I have."

I walked over to the suit of armor that was hanging in the closet. The door opened and it seemed as though Pandora's box was opened as the air turned cold. From the suit of armor I pulled Despair from its sheath. The black and purple blade after a mere second of drawing it did little wisps of energy fly around the blade. The fingers of energy moved like snakes around the blade in forms of black ribbons that had an accent of red and a dark hued purple. I smiled as I showed him the blade. Instantly feeling the very Addictive side of the Force. it flowed in the room making my body feel stronger and if he were to look into my eyes he would see yellow and orange specks form in my electric blue eyes.

"The Old sith sword that I use to have was replaced with this." I said as I looked at him.

As soon as Darren pulled the sword from it's sheath, I felt direly sick. It was as if my very life essence was being sucked from me. True, I had been with the dark side before, but feeling it so close, so intensified was like a poison to me. "Please... please put that away..", I rasped, my voice a hoarse whisper.

@[member="Darren Shaw"]

I smiled as Xardus was not the type of person to have seen the true essence of the dark force yet. Shaking my head I put the sword in the sheath and set it on the table. The sheath would stop the force for the most part However he may still feel it lingering in the air. I shook my head. "I didn't expect you to be effected that much. Sorry my friend." I could feel my eyes burn as though they were slowly fading away to the normal blue that I was born with.

I sat down in my chair. "As I said before I replaced my old sword with that one. Very powerful and lethal to the point."

"It's fine." I sat back up, still a little weakened by the power. "It's just... I often prefer not to use the dark side anymore. It's not me, and I'll only ever use it when I have no other way out." My eyes darkened a little as I recalled the incident. It was still fresh in my mind, and would stay that way for a long time to come.

@[member="Darren Shaw"]

I nodded, understanding what he meant in only wanting to use it when necessary. However I had to use it. It was a part of me. To rescue others from the Dark side, I had to find out what was in it. As I became a Sith, I had fallen. And now that I was back, I had to save others from it. Letting myself take the fall for everybody else's crimes and sins. "its fine."

I smiled and remembered one place that might help Xardus. I walked over to the closet once more and pulled a patch from the armor. it was a green cross that glowed slightly. "This can help you, It will allow you to find what you may be seeking in life. However, I cannot just take you there. You have to find your way. When ever this gets brighter, it means you are getting closer to where it is." I grinned as I handed it to him. "Its a symbol of the Templars. Thats all I can tell you about it other than I work for them. And truthfully I think you have what it takes to join them." I pointed to the talisman "Now you can prove me right by getting there."

I took the relic from my old master and examined it thoroughly. The energy that came from it seemed to be neither light or dark. Instead, it simply urged me forward... like a beacon. Stashing it in my pocket, I nodded at Darren. "I will find it, I promise."

@[member="Darren Shaw"]

I nodded at the young man with a small grin. "I hope so."

Walking over to the armor I began to put it on for a time. I placed the sheath on my back and covered it with the brown heavy cloak. I had the green helmet in my hand as I walked back over to him. "And if you feel that you can't find what you are looking for, Use the force in a way that you might have not thought of before." I grabbed his hand shaking a good-bye. After putting the helm on I spoke again. Using the force to change my voice once again. "And don't forget, Even those that seem in the Dark are truly in the light."

"Ill... keep that in mind." I rose from the bed, grabbing my lightsaber and clipping it on. Once I had, I slipped my cloak on, grimacing as I saw the various holes the last fight had wrought. "See you around, Darren."

@[member="Darren Shaw"]

I nodded to the man as he got up. "Drink water, stay level headed, and survive against all costs." I left the man there walking out of the room that I had paid for. Though it was little to me, as I knew somehow the young man would pay back. it seemed as though everyone did.

I stayed in the room for another hour or so, studying the amulet that had been given to me. It's steady green glow stared back at me for what seemed like an endless amount of time. Finally, it clicked. I knew where I had to go.

@[member="Darren Shaw"]

END

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom