Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What A Shock! [Darren Shaw]

|~Korriban-Temple Grounds~|
Jacob regained his beginning stance, because he was new to the Sith the other Apprentices somehow thought that because he wasn't very well known, they could tease and taunt him, this time they had taken it to far and Jacob was pit up against six other Apprentices, all of there intentions and attitudes towards him fill of hostility.

A boy, about the same age as Jacob charged, Jacob of course managed to dodge, but it was a close call. Jacob punched the same Apprentice as it charged his way knocking it out. One down five to go. This time they were advancing together, which they obviously expected Jacob to find this intimidating, yet Jacob showed no fear, they were getting closer.

Jacob didn't really think he could take on five apprentices at a time, he jumped and flipped past them and when they looked back in his place was a giant Wolf, a deep growl issued from deep inside his throat, stupidly five of the Apprentices charged, and were soon knocked out by Jacob's wolf form, then in a flash Jacob was human again, he approached the last Apprentice, picking up a discarded Viroblade on the way, he made the Apprentice back into a corner, pushing the Viroblade up against it's throat, he threatened the Apprentice in a calm voice "I could kill you, in fact I think I will kill you".

@[member="Darren Shaw"]

From the back concealed in a dark and all covering cloak, my dark figure of a six foot nine stance made me look rather daunting. With simple durasteel gauntlets and greaves that were black and looked oh so menacing, I walked the training yards of the Empire. Watching as apprentices made mistakes that I had once done long ago. I watched as some faced one on one, others had many against them, However, one bout in particular caught my eye. A man was facing six others with some ease. Changing shape into a wolf like beast, then back into a human with his clothes now slightly ripped and standing naked as a new born babe.

He had a vibrosword in his hands and held it along the neck of the last apprentice. I smiled. Drawing my own Sith sword. The wicked blade had wisps of purple and black float around it as I powered it with the force. I then laid the blade gently on the shapeshifter's shoulder. My left hand reached out with the gauntlet and took the blade from the man's neck. Even though he could not see my face, I was hidden from him entirely.

"Killing an apprentice will gain you nothing." Speaking in a deep yet authoritative tone, "All you will gain is blood on your hands, and enemies."

@[member="Jacob Black"]

Jacob looked back to the person who had just spoke "who the hell are..." he stopped just when he saw the height of the man, facing a man who was six foot four was an extremely bad idea and from the power radiating off the figure, Jacob would take a guess that the man was a master and fighting a master as an Apprentice was DEFIANTLY NOT a good idea.

"Oh, I apologize for my rudeness" Jacob looked where he considered the eyes to be "and it was self defense, nothing more, nothing less I mean i wasn't actually going to kill him, just threaten him enough to him stop targeting me"

@[member="Darren Shaw"]

I could only smile as his next words were questioning who I was. Really he should have seen the wicked sword and knew that I was not to be messed with. Then when he could clearly see that I was garbed in nothing but a hooded and slightly armored robes, It gave of the stench of the Dark side. He then apologized and tried to say that he was not really going to kill him. my body didn't move and seemed to speak like a black ghost.

"Then next time choose your words carefully, or they will be your last."

It was true, not that I would go after him for saying something stupid, but more so someone would come after him for killing their friend. I removed the sword from his shoulder and motioned with my left hand for the other apprentice to leave as I spoke to him, "Go fight someone else." he quickly left knowing that both of us could tear him a new one. I then looked back down at the shape shifter.

"You have the potential, but you squander it with using words wrong, and fighting to vigorously. Think, and you will live."

@[member="Jacob Black"]

"You think I have potential?" Jacob couldn't help himself, he had to smile at the compliment "all the other Apprentices say that I have no potential, oh yeah thanks for the advice" Jacob was glad that he had been told this before he did something extremely stupid, with the most likely result being his death.

"You never did mention your name" Jacob was interested in this man, maybe if he was a Master maybe he could teach him some force powers, Jacob wanted to learn some so he wouldn't be viewed as a outcast by the other Apprentices.

@[member="Darren Shaw"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom