Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What a normal day...

Molgus

M
Korriban ~ Sith Temples

This day would be destined to begin normally in the Sith Temples of Korriban, if it stays that way nobody ever had a normal day here and there was certainly many opportunities to go exploring, there was The Valley of the Dark Lords that held all the tombs to ancient Lords of the Sith, there was the archives to explore and learn from, or there was training with someone of Knight/ Master rank, Molgus was doing none of the above, he was standing in a Shadow, like usual...

"You know if you stand there long enough eventually you'll turn into a statue. And not a very pretty one at that." Someone nearby said. From the other shadows of the area, clocked in a dark hooded robe over her head, Satine emerged looking at @[member="Molgus"]. Though her head was covered her two yellow feline eyes poked out from the dark as she observed him. "Very nice armor. Though far to clunky for my tastes." she said, pointing at it. "Are you so afraid to be hit that you need to cover yourself head-to-toe?"

Molgus

M
Molgus chuckled at the cloaked figure's comment. "No this armor isn't for protection" Molgus said this like he was looking into the past "it offers little protection" Molgus said, the figure had accused him of being hit, this enraged him, but he wasn't looking for a fight, so he tried to keep calm as she talked.

@[member="Satine D'nara"]

"Oh I see." she said as she walked around him now, examining from behind before coming back to his front. "You must look really ugly underneath then." she chuckled at her joke before saying "Although you should see my master. Now there is a face to fear."

@[member="Molgus"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom