Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wet Paws (Nima)

Wet Paws
Past: 2 Years ago, after 6 months with Nima
Late Morning, Cloudy Skies but no rain.
as Tadietti

Most of endor was filled with forests, intermittently interspaced with grassy plains and deserts, but generally had a comfortable climate, if a bit wet in the forests, humid. Trekking through these forests with her sister, Tadietti wore a blue jumpsuit because she’d been forced to wear Tatooine tribal clothes and before that rags for years, having her own choice she’d picked something that covered her up and made her feel snug!

She was nervous about the new planet, having stayed on Voss and inside a lot, but not about being around her sis, they’d gotten to know each other and she’d begun to open up, but you could still tell she wasn’t sharing everything. Her fourteenth birthday had come and gone, this was one of her presents, a trip out to somewhere she’d heard in the stories!

“Is… th..this p..planet always l.llike this?” Tadietti stammered touching the wet leaves, you had to remember she’d been on tatooine for most of her life! Even stuttering as she was, she was more relaxed walking, and poking at things of interest like a curious child. Carrying a light blue backpack with her, and a couple of blaster pistols now on each hip, she was starting to come into her own, thanks to her sister looking out for her.

A river ran out before them, clean enough running water but being a forest it had plenty of animal life in there, and you could see fish jumping up and over as they swam the steady current downstream.

[member="Nima Tann"]​

Nima Tann

Master of Her Own Destiny
Six months... Six months ago she met her sister, and it was a cute and happy reunion. She gained her family, and Tadietti gained her freedom back. But of all those months they've been together, they really couldn't have some free time for themselves, Nima always had her missions, and Tadietti was still adapting to the climate. Was it awkward? Maybe. Since they never talked before and they didn't know each other that well, they felt a little awkward when they were around each other, no matter how they denied it to each that they felt okay. But today was a good chance for them to bond.

Tadietti was quiet, but not that scared girl she've met from Tatooine. She had her secrets, even though Nima was her sister she always felt like she was holding something back. Today was a free time from all the quests so she took the chance and took her sister to a trip, that she thought that she would like it. She looked happily to her sister as she touched and felt the water on the leaves, she wondered if she even saw a forest like that. She could hear the animal voices coming from the deep forest, just in peace and harmony, this was making her very very relaxed, she hoped that it worked for her sister too.

"Even more beautiful when it rains. The forest has a great scent when it mixes with the rain." She said, with a caring voice and smiling. "Hope you like your birthday present, Tadietti." She learnt it after her birthday came and gone, what a great sister she was that didn't even know her sister's birthday. But her memory wasn't clear that much so she wasn't blaming herself. "Okay, Tadi. Where do you want to start first? Mountains or the river?" She said, playful tone could be read easily. Just like the old times.

[member="Tadietti Tann"]

as Tadietti

Scared of the River, and the voices of the animals, but not mountains, so Tadi wanted to start with the river! She giggled, “t.the ri.ri.river,” small flickers of the younger girl that was walking in headfirst to yell at people for her bigger sisters, even if she was too young to know any better. Now she was too insulated from the outside world to know better about the river, the forests at all for that matter, or the predators in them.

Her present, “I g.got you s.s.sis” Tadi squeezed her sisters arm for an arm hug happily, and then went back to poking leaves, watching droplets pool on the floor, she wouldn’t even damage a leaf, not really, not when she had a choice. Still all these wonderful green things, so much water, her head poked about, while she tapped things nervously with a finger to see what they would do.

“C.c.can we, do t.the fluuber thing?” The thing, like many fourteen year olds, Tadi had her own vocabulary, that nobody understood, only in Tadi’s case not even teenagers her own age understood it much, fluuber thing meaning to take some water in a tube home with her in a small container. A tube she was fishing around for in her backpack, twisting around, she pulled out a clear empty container and held it up.

[member="Nima Tann"]​

Nima Tann

"I knew you would say that! River it is!" She returned the giggle, she was enjoying the time that she was having with her sister right now, of all those months it was the first time that they were doing something together. Since Tadietti lived a long time in Tatooine, she thought that it had many mountains but not many rivers, so the asking was just a tease, to make her excited more. And she gave her an arm hug so it was a win. Her sister was growing up before hey eyes, and it was making her happy. And she was much more relaxed around Nima. "I got you too, little sis." She winked and they continued along the path as she continued looking and touching the leaves out of curiousity.

And suddenly she stopped as she saw the little water drop on the leaf, and talked. Fluuber thing? What was that? She didn't know the meaning but it made her laugh, she and her newly invented words. And she watched her with curiousity as she was searching for something in her backpack, she didn't even realize that her lekku was shaking, confirming her curiousity. After several seconds, she finally found what she was searching for as Nima saw the little smile starting to appear, and it was a little container, that like a little bottle. She was still curious about what they were about to do.

"Yes we can ummm... "fluuber" of course. Uhh... How do we do that?" Trying to imitate her sister, it made her laugh, she was becoming a child with her and she was liking it. And Tadietti was probably trying too hard to conceal her laugh right now, Nima being so confused and all. Being a big sister was difficult.

[member="Tadietti Tann"]

Lekku shifting and curling happily as they hugged, river… so much water! Tadietti dipped a hand in and splashed her face, not nervous about doing something, when she’d decided anyway. Putting her head right into the stream and blowing bubbles, a cheeky fish bounced off her nose and she tried to bump it back the same way, splashing up surprised afterwards.

“I d..d..dunno I just made it up.” Tadietti’s lekku shrugged, “like this?” She dipped her container in the water and let it rest atop, to see if her attempt would float. Soon her little boat was about to sink, then the same fish that had bumped her nose, swam into it, and starting carrying it off downstream. "Fluuber!" A cross between, water, flying fish, and boats, no that made no sense, oh well, it was fun.

Tadietti was off chasing it before you knew it! “Nima l..look…” she called after the fish, and if her sister didn’t keep up, one Tadietti might be jumping in with it! Running off into the distance, her first trip into a forest, not knowing the dangers or the fun to be found.

She squealed and fell over something in a heap, going very silent, the coid body of a Mott, a medium sized herbivore, semi aquatic you often found it around swamps or rivers, it looked like it had been in a fight with something. She was scared but she'd seen nasty desert animals plenty of times near the oasis, just, well something else frightened her, she couldn't tell what was nearby in this weird place.

[member="Nima Tann"]​

Nima Tann

She was pretty happy coming here, playing with the fish as she maybe never saw, yeah, the cave had a water source but no fish was there, and knowing her she would be pretty scared of the fishes, but the scare turned into excitement as the years passed. One of the fishes jumped to her nose, the expression of her face was priceless, put a smile on her face. It was a good gift after all, and she was happy that her sister was finally happy and free, she was changing from that scared girl, and turning into the one Tadietti she knew years ago.

"Fluuber!" She repeated, and laughed as the fish just jumped from her nose started to carry it through the river. "The fish are usually scared of people, but I think it liked us." She smiled, and took the seaweed that the little fish dropped to her nose. "Look, it even left us a little gift." And then clapped her hands as a wonderful idea came through her mind, if one of the Silver Jedi saw her like that, they would probably laugh at her, but she didn't mind, she was happy. "Let's name that ship, and it will carry our story all around the river and the sea, let them know who we are and what our stories are." She always liked creating stories out of ordinary things, it was in Tann blood, they were pretty creative. And her sister started to run, following the fish jumping off the river and moving forward, she followed, running.

"Tadietti, don't go too fast, I am not that young anymore!" She was worried since she only saw the good side of the forest, and without her sister's watch things would go wrong. She was fast, but Nima could hear her laughs and follow the trail. And follow the fish. "Tadi!" She shouted once more, no answer. There was no answer, things went quiet. "Tadietti?" Run faster, run faster. Her sisterly instincts said that there was something wrong. And she was good in sensing. "Oh no..." She saw her sister on the ground, a big Mott near her, maybe she didn't see, or maybe! With a worried tone and also exhausted of running, she spoke, extending her hand. "Are you okay?!? Did it hurt you?!" She was talking about the Mott, and you could clearly hear in her voice that she was concerned, and a bit angry with her sister for running like that.

Her sister's hand was bleeding from the fall, she placed a kiss in her forehead and took her hand, sending her Force energy to her, closing up the wound. This place wasn't a hunting area, this was an attack, there was something dangerous nearby, her hand went to the lightsaber's hilt. Just to be safe.

[member="Tadietti Tann"]

as Tadietti

Tadietti was used to being bruised, so although she hurt, worryingly this young girl barely looked at her cut, weird how Nima closed her wound denying her punishment. Feeling rushing nervousness, losing reminder of her wrong doing actually made her feel like she’d done something extra wrong. Her poles were reversed, they’d been reversed by her tormentors, right seemed wrong and wrong seemed right, and only now with her time on Voss and with Nima was her psychological damage being undone.

Looking at Motty, she was twisting up. She had no idea about wildlife on Endor, dead animals were meals on tatooine, for slaves banquets were made of less, as they only got scraps. Weirdly Tadi had to repress her urge to say mine and go take motty for herself, and internally she was scolding herself for thinking that way too.

“S..s.s.so s.sorry Nima.” Her lekku wavered uncertainly, curling about waiting for her scolding. Inbuilt into her was that running, was very bad, and that pain was her reminder when she ran, a glimpse of Tadi's history away from her sister. “b.b.be good, really g…good.” Their fish started jumping again, and Tadi almost peeked, instead she was just... stuck.

Nearby though something else didn’t care about any of this tender, tragic moment. Looking on, stalking, only now whatever eyes were on them had smelt blood. If you were used to woods, which Tadietti wasn't, wildlife around them had gone extra silent, because they didn't want to be on anything's menu for whatever was coming.

[member="Nima Tann"]​

Nima Tann

Tadietti was being her own shy self again, and she would understand that since Nima was not a party person herself, that was kinda written in Tann blood sadly. So instead of examining her in a way that would make her more stressed, she continued giving her Force energy to the poor girl, yet she seemed... somewhat... disturbed as the girl didn't talk yet just continued healing her. In her poor mind she was probably thinking about that Nima was pretty angry with her. And she didn't know why. Hell, she didn't know her own sister that much properly after she brought her back to the Voss. What a great big sister she was. To be honest, Tadietti never opened up herself, she was a mystery box and she never told her about the past. Figures, the girl obviously lived a lot in her young age, and Nima didn't push her into anything that would hurt her. And as she was still thinking what to do, her sister's fragile, scared voice has pulled her into reality. She was definitely angry with her for running like that, yet being angry wouldn't help anyone now, especially her. So instead, she put a big sisterly smile on her face and talked, her hand holding her sisters, trying to give her courage and tell her that she had nothing to worry about.

"Don't worry, sis'. I am not angry. I was just worried about you when you run past me. I acted a bit over-protective and reacted that way because I love you and I want you to be safe. If I made you scared I am so sorry." Her fingers moved through Tadi's lekku very slowly, not to hurt her and maybe to relax her a bit. She didn't even know how the girl would react to touches. Maybe... no, no maybes... She's still a child, isn't she? "You... you don't need to worry about anything anymore, okay? I am with you. I will keep you safe. No more past, we will look to the future, we will live the future together. Let go of your fears... your sister is not going to let them get you. Not anymore. And I'll be always there to bug you with big sister stuff. " She smiled warmly as each word escaped her mouth in a sisterly-warm way. Then, she had a brilliant idea about something. Something that the girl would like very much, and would clear the little tense air. And also, it didn't change the fact that the area was still dangerous, yet a little fun wouldn't hurt anyone. "Hey, I got a plan. Come with me." She said, smiling. So, she slowly stood up and walked towards the river that was flowing just near them, dragging Tadi with her and she sat near the river, took off her shoes and put her feet in the water, dancing in it like a mermaid.

Then, the moment happened. "What's the point of coming to a river if we don't enjoy it, right Tadi?" Then dived her hand to the river and splashed a big amount of water towards her, probably soaking her clothes, giggling. "Come on. Let's do our first fight here." The laugh never vanished as she prepared herself for a water attack coming from her. Even a little smile would make her happy in this case, since she never saw her smiling and she was always in thought.

[member="Tadietti Tann"]

as Tadietti

"o_Ookay", Tadi curled her head downward, as her sister petted her and settled the girl. “C…can I bug you with little s.s.sister s.s.stuff.” Tadi’s nose and forehead scrunched into something of an oddball moment, what was sister stuff, all she remembered was playing like they were now in their water, what else was there that sisters did?

Growing up on Tatooine, Tadi didn’t really understand water, at all, if anything it was almost worshiped on her old homeland, at least the Masters always treated it like goldust. So when she waddled her feet in, she waddled out again, wondering if this was safe to waste it like this. As soon as she saw just how safe it was, her sister splashed her and she just….

PLOP

Jumped in, really splashing Nima, then rolled around, clothes and all. Dripping from head to toe, immersed in their light stream, there were little bits of plant stuck to her nose. She let go for a bit ducking her head underwater again and rubbing her eyes, looking back at her sister to wonder if she’d done something wrong, just waiting for her okay.

She couldn’t believe how this water was free, Tadi blew bubbles and ducked her head, holding her nose to look at the surprised fish underneath, behind them the bushes rustled. They’d come across a little clearing, with a few wolf pups mewing about. One of them was mewing down at their stream as Tadi pretended she was a fish looking back. Suddenly she realised she was scared stiff when poking paws brushed her lekku, and jumped up to hide behind her big sister.

The pups were nothing bigger than shin high, and looked to be without their mother or pack, supposedly… supposedly.

[member="Nima Tann"]​

Nima Tann

"Of course, Tadi! You can bug me whenever you want. I'll make sure to keep you at bay as your big sis." She grinned and said in a playful voice as she saw Tadietti was opening herself a bit, thus her attempts were successful. Today was her late birthday gift after all, and she wanted everything to be perfect. As she knew Tadietti wasn't used to the water being stuck in that sand all the years, so that would be a great opportunity to introduce them to her.

And as she was about to say something about their water fight as the girl slowly meeting the river with her feet, she was interrupted by the sudden burst of water directly coming towards her, and no time for the Jedi reflexes since she wasn't expecting it, and in seconds her clothes and her face were all wet as the cold river water touched her skin. "Ohh by the Force! You cheater!" She cleaned her lekku with a gentle squeeze and looked at the girl as she was pretty much enjoying the water, she couldn't get angry to that face so instead she let out a giggle. Also the weather wasn't that bad. Nima was indeed lucky the river wasn't that deep that could hurt the girl since knowing her, she could get extreme and dive all the way down, and she wouldn't want that. Seeing the girl with her energetic and happy attitude was making her happy. "You having fun?" The girl asked, knowing the answer already and she continued watching her carefully. Something obviously didn't feel right, there was something here that didn't belong here. Also, she could hear some voices coming from the bushes, caching her attention. This whole fun moment was soon to be ended as the girl jumped from the water and hid behind her sister, as the sounds from before revealed to be two little baby wolves, being playful... and well.. being babies.

But something didn't feel right, why, in all places, was a wolf pack in a picnic area? And those babies probably had a mother... That would explain that dead Mott. Oh Force... So as a reflex, she held her sister's hands. And also realized that Tadietti was scared already and the silence was probably making things worse, so she smiled. "Don't worry sis. As long as we are at the opposite side of the river we are fine." Then added. "We should... uhhm... How about we continue your little birthday party in Voss? " Keep the sister safe, that was her mission. "So let's... oh kark." As she held her sisters hand and turned her back to the babies, she've met the deadly eyes of the mother. Growling, angry and possibly hungry, yet still not attacking. A good sign. "Tadietti." She whispered. "Don't make any sudden movement, stay calm and stay behind me. I'll keep you safe." Extending her hand towards the beast, she started to use the Force, Beast Control, to calm down the aura. Didn't look like it was working, yet it wasn't still attacking.

"Follow me, but be very slow." She had the serious face. Now things were about to get serious.

[member="Tadietti Tann"]

as Tadietti

Panicked, scared, not knowing what to do, all those emotions. Tadietti edged around Nima a fraction, because she always had stood up to bullies, bullies that messed with her sister when they were younger, even if she was younger than them, she shouted and yes sometimes cried until an adult came over. A rare childhood moment came back to her again, but this time she was different, she didn’t react as Nima might remember.

That’s what sisters did, shout, cry and play and? “We weren’t going to, o’ we, excuse us,” her tongue rolled with a slight hint of her Tatooine accent trying to temper the wolf with a dip of her head, but their wolf wasn’t having any of it, she wasn’t a slaver she could placate, and was pretty anxious this close to her cubs above everything else. This might be her very first sign of any other personality in Tadi other than her sister to Nima.

Tadietti’s heart skipped a beat, and she trotted backwards on tiptoes, better to follow her sis! Ahead wolfie snapped her jaws, and Tadi’s lekku tensed and relaxed, communicating she didn’t know what she was supposed to be doing! That was the thing, as a slave you always knew, but here, she had no clue! So there was fear at those teeth but not as much fear as uncertainty, a strange kind of acceptance of being injured, worryingly you got used to so much when you were mistreated for years on end that things became normal to you.

“M..m.maybe w.we did b.bad bad things,” Tadi said, heartbreakingly so, and her teeth began to clench together, she looked at their cubs, then back to her sister, a curious cub came over to mew for her mother, mewing about being frightened, because their big bad wolf wasn't the only thing stalking around these cubs...

[member="Nima Tann"]​

Nima Tann

Still keeping her sister behind her to keep her safe from this possible danger as the wolf continued growling, the fact that the wolf didn't attack was bothering her much. Normally wolves would attack when they are threatened or whenever someone was near to their puppies... unless there were another threat bigger than them. It... shouldn't be any more omnivores here... It wasn't a hunting ground, if she knew she wouldn't bring her little sister here. Returning to the case as there was no room for carelessnes, not when she had her around, the wolf continued growling, also she started to sniff the air. Nima reached through the Force to her surroundings to see what was happening, since the wolf slowly lost its attention from the sisters slowly getting away from the babies. There was something wrong here, and she already regretted bringing her here, if something happened to her, what would she do? So, it was her mission as her big sister to protect her at all costs. Also, she realized something from her sister's voice, she seemed... different there for a second, not the shy girl she has been for months. But it was probably because she was scared, and it was of course a normal thing, right?

She looked like she was communicating with the wolf, and instead of a scared expression she was pretty calm, understanding almost. "You are doing great, sis. Keep following me, and stay calm." She said, her voice sounded like patronising, but it was her trying to keep her safe. To be honest, examining further the wolf's actions, it looked more like tired and scared than angry, the little battle with the Mott was maybe too tiring for her, and also, it looked like it didn't eat anything in a while. This was confirming the theory that there was something else here. Something more dangerous that would even scare the giant mother. She could sense the confusion in her sister as she talked, her voice returning back to the shy girl. She squeezed gently her hand to give her courage. "We didn't do anything bad, don't worry.. To be honest, there shouldn't be any hunters here. It's a picnic area. I wouldn't bring you here if I knew..." She sighed, but continued keeping the brave act. If she sensed that she was scared, then she would be more scared as well, she didn't want that. In all those months she was trying to get the girl comfortable.

Then... everything went silent for a second, as the mother realized as well and looked directly to her babies. There was a sudden movement coming from the bushes, which revealed to be a huge brown bear. Everything stopped for a moment as the wolf started running towards them, just to jump above from them to reach to her babies before the bear did. In suddenness of the events, she finally took her lightsaber from its hilt and activated it. It was the time for her sister to see her in action. Illusions wouldn't work on the beast, she didn't know that much Beast Control to tame this bear. The only solution was to kill it. And she wasn't comfortable with the thought, never mess with nature, a wise man said. But if it meant saving her sister she would destroy everything. Some foreshadowing here if something split up the two sisters in some way. The battle between two giants continued as the poor innocent babies looked ran towards their mom, in a protective manner. The green mixed with the red, the battle continued. Seeing her babies following her, the mother lost the attention for a second, which.... the consequences were dire. The bear bit the wolf's neck, and shook her a little before throwing her away. There was no one standing between the babies now. And her Jedi senses didn't let them get hurt... even though they would leave now and be done with all this. "I am going to save them, Tadietti." Then added. "When I get its attention towards me, take the babies and bring them to the ship, okay? Run as fast as you can, and don't look back." Her sister was probably scared more than ever. So she looked directly in her eyes, telling her to trust her big sister. "I'll catch up to you." One of the reasons she didn't want her here was her seeing Nima in such aggresive way. She didn't want to be like that in her eyes.

Sending a big Force Push towards the bear, she rushed towards it quickly. Even though the Force Push didn't do much since it's massive body was strong, she gained time to get between the bear and the babies, also making sure that if Tadietti followed the plan she would have room to protect her as well. And it sure looked like it was working as getting its attention, since the bear was madly growling, with red eyes and it was about to attack. It almost looked mutant, and she's never faced a mutant before, well, what they say, everything had a first.

[member="Tadietti Tann"]

as Tadietti

What routine or training was forced into Tadi, had given way to nerves, because nerves meant you didn't need to decide or act, you could just from yourself forever, or for her they did, but also meant she was comfortable enough around you to show genuine fear, or uncertain eyes. “O…ok..okay sis.” Tadi had none of Nima’s experience or sheer level of understanding of their shared wilderness, which anyone else might recognize was incredible enhanced by their force, she did however have sixth sense about her sister and really knew to keep behind her.

Growing more confident from her sister’s example, which still meant she was nervously chewing her fingernails, but now capable of her own thoughts while she watched. Not horrible training they had put her through or routine, or just anxiety, she was actually acting as herself, sort of. Then BEAR! She fell over landing on her bum, skidding back a patch, “Nima it’s a....! Nima!!!” she whispered over in hurried tones. Nima wanted her to leave? Did she want her to come back, slavery had been about very strict rules and directions, so when she was given doubt, she was stuck for awhile. “L....leave D.don’t want.t.t go,” but she had too, her lekku curled and flexed around her arm tugging at herself tightly, feeling restricted, and her shoulders sank, “d.do.don’t ge.get hurt.” If Tadi had been anxious before now she was really anxious, things were going so fast.

Soon as Nima wooshed off, Tadi scooped up as many pups as she could, which was difficult as she had no idea how to hold them, she didn’t have big hands, she got one in her pack, then two peaking out and pawing at her straps. One crawled over her shoulder, another biting her arm!!!! Owwwwww…. But he didn’t bite too far, as his teeth were tiny, sadly one got free as she winced from her cut.

Like some odd wandering ball of twi'lek styled fur, scared half to death, she ran after their stray pup off into undergrowth, but soon found herself moving further from where she knew. She ended up further away from their ship and their troublesome pup, trying to hold on to those she did have. Tadi adventures! This wasn't really the time! Nima was really clever to not let her see her angry, so her sister would keep feeling safe around her, or safe enough to be nervous. In her former life, nervousness wasn't allowed either because you didn't want them to let them see you scared, like training to danger and how to react. Nima had seen Tadi almost unconsciously become her training, that was what lady blue was too, but nobody knew that yet.

[member="Nima Tann"]​

Nima Tann

"I know, I won't die today, sis. Don't worry." She said, holding her sister's hand encouragingly and hugged her with a smile since the bear was still on the ground trying to shake off the effects of the Force Push, her sister was the priority here, and she needed to return back to the ship without getting harmed since this little journey wasn't as peaceful as she planned, but anyway it made the sisters bond a little bit, and every single time she has been with her sister was a time well spent. As the babies started to shake with fear and the bear regained its balance enough to come towards them, and thus, towards Nima, she prepared herself and took her battle stance. Watching her sister fetch the babies one by one, she talked again, her voice had a tone of worry. "Be careful, Tadietti. If any of the wolves manage to free themselves from you and run, just leave it and save the others, and yourself. See you at the ship." She winked just before her sister started to run, at least she was safe now. And now, she had to take down this huge mutant bear , or she thought it like that since the bear was so huge to be normal, then they could continue, the day was still not finished. "Alright, you party crasher. Let's dance." From the look of it, it was pretty scary that a huge beast was coming towards the Jedi Master in such a speed, that even she was struggling to keep up.

Then it jumped towards her, teeth ready to tear a piece from her, yet she dodged the attack quickly and sent a Force Push, which gave her a bit space to counter attack. Taking her lightsaber to her non dominant hand and the other one extended towards the bear to set her balance towards its location to be more efficient in her attacks, she started to apply Ataru, which was a stance of both physical and the Force attacks, and started to run towards the bear, her lightsaber parallel to her body to gain even more speed, that would make her equal to the speed of the bear to defend herself if the attack didn't work. Sending a push towards the bear's legs to get it's balance down, she continue to run towards it. It seemed like it worked very well, don't mess with the nature? Don't mess with the Tann. That could be said rightfully in this case since she was in the lines of killing one from the nature. Yet it didn't belong in here, she could sense if that was the case. Turning quickly around herself to send a good, strong attack , she sent a strike towards the bear's head, a clean slice would be sufficient for it to die painlessly. But as the strike was about to hit the bear, it stood up, the hit missed the head but created a big wound on the stomach. This, made the bear more angry. Its' attacks got faster and faster as they continued to fight, until she was unable to keep track of them. The bleeding of the bear's stomach seemed like it was making it stronger.

In the brink of a second, she couldn't see the giant paw coming towards her and it opened a big wound on her arm, which made her shout in pain and anger. Her lightsaber dropped down to the ground and she was vulnerable from the immense pain she was feeling, and the bear with all its might, has risen from the ground for one last damage towards the girl... She wondered what Tadietti was doing, or did she make it to the ship. Of course she did, she was a strong one after all. Breathe in, breathe out... She was starting to feel cold and dizzy, blood dripping from both the bear and the Jedi Master. It had to be done quickly if she wanted not to lose so much blood, so her eyes started to search for something she could use and reach her lightsaber back afterwards and finish the job, before it finished her.

[member="Tadietti Tann"]

((I've extended the fight for a bit to let Tadietti explore and see the wilderness by herself more :) ))

as Tadietti

Explore she did! Running through some itchy bushes which had the fourteen year old scratching her arm, but not stopping, completely lost, through this wonderland that made tatooine feel like an itchy dry mess. That little wolf pup couldn’t be stuck without a home. Where was she? Mupples, she had no idea. Knowing nothing of her sister’s plight, her injuries or battle, mercifully so as Tadi’s mental state was not something that could probably take, she could react in any number of ways. “Nima!” Tadi called, “N…Nima!” More nervously, something scurried out of the bushes… a..a..another bear??

Many times she’d been trained to hide when slavers were looking to hurt them, angry or upset from having bad days, you didn’t put yourself out there, you stayed away, tucked away out of sight and mind. So they couldn’t hurt you again, so anger didn’t come your way, like always, because when you shouted back, their shouting never stopped. She shivered but her pups, if she hid she’d lose them…

No bear, there her lost pup was, and it scuttled up to jump into her arms. Why it came back she didn’t know, just like she didn’t know why she’d found Nima again, or as one pup nipped on her shoulder, she turned to see their ship! Mucky feet, mucky clothes, loading pups aboard, even as they tried to run free, she must have had four, no five two in her pack, two in her arms, and one on her shoulder. A fuzzy specimen that wouldn’t come off her neck, climbing her like some great mountain or tree!

"Nima! Nima!" She was calling again, so wanting to see her face, not daring to leave their ship, she began biting her nails and shivering, droplets of rain beginning to pool against leaf and young twi'lek girl both, [member="Nima Tann"].

What might seem like hours to worried minds, was minutes, if that.

A rock hit the bear's head. A small one, then another.

You could wonder why she shut the ship's door, and why Tadietti had found courage to come, or you could just be happy that she'd found her sister again, and that sisters didn't leave each other. "Nima," she saw her sister's arm, and just kept throwing rocks, and saying her name, shivering in their forest's rain. Where else was she going to be.

[member="Nima Tann"]

Nima Tann

Time froze as the huge bear stood up for another attack, maybe its final attack since she was standing defenseless there all bloody and cold, her lightsaber was meters away from her. Even though she would get it with the Force it wouldn't be quick enough to oppose its attack. That was it, wasn't it? And so many unanswered questions, was a shame that she wouldn't be there to find some answers. She closed her eyes, even though it seemed like minutes, it actually was happening in seconds, that was why it was near to impossible to survive from this attack. Tick, tock, tick, tock... Even though she waited that attack, that never happened. And she heard a familiar voice coming from not so far but she couldn't understand who the voice belonged to because of the adrenaline flowing through her blood, and she opened her eyes again to see what was happening. One rock, two rocks, three... she stopped counting since they didn't stop coming, and the bear seemed distracted and angered by it. Then, the voice called her again. She turned to see, that the owner of the voice, was no other than her little sister Tadietti. "T... Tadietti? Are... are you okay?!?" No sign of the wolves as she looked. "I told you to stay in the ship!" Wasn't she glad that she was here? Of course she was, at least she knew that she was safe and sound, but it was her big sister instincts kicking in again.

Well, she would ask it later, since they had a bigger problem waiting for them. So calling her lightsaber to her hand again, she enhanced herself to oppose the feeling of blood loss and take enough energy from environment to kill her opponent. "Close your eyes, Tadietti." She never wanted Tadi to see her kill someone, or something in this case. She didn't want her to get scared of her. Yet she knew, in some day she had to learn about this, this galaxy was far more dangerous for her to be naive about the dangers of the world. She wouldn't always be there for her, since she was a Jedi and there were always dangers in her job. Yet, as long as she stood with her, she would be safe from the dangers. And it went both ways, since she was the one saving her from a certain death now. Sending a big Force Push towards the bear's way since it looked too distracted to dodge it, it lost its balance and fell down to the ground, now it was her time to strike, and hell, she was going to do that. Jumping towards the bear, she landed above it's head. Now, the hard part. Killing it.

It sounded easy enough, yet she didn't want to mess with nature, nature always striked back and she didn't want it to take revenge. Yet, it was a neccesity, as a sister, as a Jedi, she had to protect those people who were not strong enough to kill this creature. So, she activated her lightsaber and stabbed the bear in the head.... It didn't die.... Once more.... Didn't die again.... It continued to struggle and tried to attack the girl. "Come on!" She said, then out of frustration she stabbed one last time, and the bear, after a sad moment of it losing its life in such a cruel way, the bear stopped breathing. "I.... I am sorry." She was out of breath, also she was about to cry to kill in such way. But, it had to be done. How many times she has done something because it "had to be done?" Maybe if she was better trained in Beast Control, it wouldn't have come to this. She ran towards her sister, already forgot that open wound she had. "Tadi. Oh Force I am so glad that you are safe." She then hugged her. "I am sorry... I shouldn't have left you alone. Are you okay?" Well, some decisions had to be a pain in the neck sooner or later. Also, she started to get dizzy, and that was when she remembered she had a huge wound on her arm.

[member="Tadietti Tann"]

as Tadietti
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KT6hAaQpdoY
Sisters, till the end, creation and life finds a way, no?
Shaking when she stopped throwing rocks. “S….sorry Nima.” The bears growling face all she saw even above her sisters voice. “o…okay,” her voice trembled and she fell silent, pressing her eyes tight even as the creature began to turn toward her. Still only a teenager, so much she’d seen but also so much she didn’t want to see anymore, she clung to her blindness like it was a warm blanket, or a mask. Force energies brushed by her face, but she held to that thought of being shielded from harm.

Covering her eyes, she didn’t look and wouldn’t look, not until Nima hugged her. Gingerly hugging her back before letting go of her closed eyes, to see her sister safe. “Is it? G….g.gone, no?” Tadi looked behind but hopefully Nima pulled her head around, so she did not see for long. Strange that her manner became composed when she saw what was ahead of her, almost a different person, if not for her trembling body in her sisters embrace, because the worst she'd been trained for, not the best.

Then her sisters arm, Tadi ripped Nima’s clothes without even thinking, removing anything that might infect her wound. Then she ripped her own clothes, like they were her rags, pulling a bit of the material she wore to bind Nima. How many times had she tended slaves beatings or wounds, too many. This was training, not trembling, only when she was done, whatever her sister protested, did she fall back into being still, feeling cold, but happy to see her safe.

“Are you? O…okay?” Impossible to guarantee wounds like this didn’t infect but she just had to stop Nima’s bleeding, she could do more when they got to their ship. “I… I c…couldn't lose, you, again. Need to get you to our ship N..Nima.” She had to come, she'd made the choice, Tadi would always come, sad then that her fate would hide her only further away.

[member="Nima Tann"]

Nima Tann

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L_5h5Ou9JMk​

"Don't... apologize, sis.... You didn't... do anything wrong. I am glad... you are okay." She said smiling yet her tone was weak, and didn't let Tadietti see the corpses behind them of course as all responsible big sisters would do. Someday she had to see some dead bodies, she couldn't always get the chance to keep her innocence about those things. As long as she was here with Nima, Nima would be the killer if she had to, she would never let Tadietti do that. The world had so many killers in it already, and needed innocence as well as violence. And she didn't even want to talk about the past, they were together now, and that was all that mattered. "They... are both... gone, Tadietti. Nothing to worry about... I am here... I'll pro... protect you." She said, her voice cutting here and there. She didn't feel very good, felt like she was cold and she was sweating like crazy at the same time. It was either because of the infection or effects of blood loss. Yet she had to stay strong for Tadietti, so she stood, continued hugging her until the girl calmed herself down. "Killing... is bad... okay? I only... did it... because I had to. No matter what... killing will be... your last option. You can... always... find another way. Not... like me..." Did she even believe her own words? Maybe not, she knew that it wasn't going to be the case always. She started to breathe quicker, as her sister ripped a piece of her cloth and hers as well, to close the wound before she lost more blood, she just smiled, and let her do what she was doing. She could see the fear in her eyes, fear of losing her, the same fear Nima had for all those months that they have been together.

"Thank you Tadietti.... You've done... pretty good." She looked at her eyes and gently rubbed her shoulders. "You... will be a great healer some day... You will do good... I will be there... proud of you... Like always... It's... better to heal people... than killing them." She wanted her to become a healer, do the opposite of what she was doing, she was a soldier, go there, kill that, kill more... Tadietti, she didn't want her to be a killer. Ahh, how she would want to freeze the time here, to stay like this forever, happy and together, as two sisters, nothing more complicated. "Don't worry, Tadietti..." She smiled weakly. "You are not... going to lose me, sis... Never... Even if the life... seperates us some way... we will always find a way to get together... okay? Don't forget... Your big sister will not... going to leave you. Never." Her hand went towards the girl's face, and gently touched it, smiling. "Now... let's go to the ship... and see if... you have any injuries..." Even she was dying from temperature right now, she was thinking about her sister's safety first.

One step, two steps... And she found herself on the ground coughing and breathing heavily. "Alright... It's alright... I can manage." After finding the chance to recollect herself from all the coughing, she said to her sister to take away her worries with a smile. "I just need some rest..." She regained her balance and managed to get up again, still, this place would have some dangers waiting for them.

[member="Tadietti Tann"]

as Tadietti

So emotion poured out from her sister, Tadi’s chest ached with it. Nima was reaching her, she was looking at her like she might remember. Keeping her young arms around her sister and falling when she did, every time Nima fell, Tadi did too, then she got back up, tears in her eyes. Lekku dropping but they got back up. Nope not letting go. Protect, not kill, healer, Tadi heard it all, every word hitting her heart, all those touches holding their own meaning and comfort.

“C…C.C.Can heal you Nima I k..k.know it.” Tadi cradled her sisters arm on the ground, she didn’t just mean her arm, she meant the pain she saw her sister in. Nima wasn’t alone, whatever was fated for her, was fated for Tadi, or right now she believed, not knowing how far they’d go apart, again. Deep down it was always going to be that way. Nima was her big sis, when they next met it’d be the same for every year they were alive.

Nope she said as Nima looked uneasy on her feet, not letting her go, holding both hands to her waist to steady her, all the way toward their ship. Peaceful, absolutely peaceful, not a thing else got in their way, which was good, because…

NOPE, she said again and froze

The side door of their ship was pulled back.

Tadietti couldn’t move.
She was in utter shock.
Looking…
Looking…
Looking… so hard.

Someone had stolen every last ounce of fuel or power they had.
The ship was dead in the water, or in this case the forest.
The wolf pups were gone, mostly.
All they’d left was a note saying Uos Property scrawled in letters on the side of the door. Uos, the one who had captured her before, just happened to be Natoline Kerrigan's natural father, and the cause of so much hurt.

Burying the cause of her grief. Tadi opened up the door, took out a medkit and didn’t say anything, not a trace of nerves on her, she went over to Nima and if Nima let her, just methodically disinfected and dressed her wounds, setting up a small bed in the empty ship for her sister. The only thing left except a pile of blankets, someone’s idea of a joke? Any attempt Nima made to break her from this almost ghostly walk was met with a blank stare.

The same blank stare Nima would see from her Mask many years later, no matter how different she might look or those years later how nice she might be dressed. Right now, she might learn that exact same look, from out behind her mask, her sister sung to softly whisper, holding one single dead pup in her arms. Hidden, buried in the blankets, a soft beautiful voice came from within.

as lady blue

"Out through the fields and the woods
And over the walls I have wended;
I have climbed the hills of view
And looked at the world and descended;
I have come by the highway home,
And lo, it is ended.

The leaves are all dead on the ground,
Save those that the oak is keeping
To ravel them one by one
And let them go scraping and creeping
Out over the crusted snow,
When others are sleeping.

And the dead leaves lie huddled and still,
No longer blown hither and thither;
The last lone aster is gone;
The flowers of the witch-hazel wither;
The heart is still aching to seek,
But the feet question ‘Whither?’

Ah, when to the heart of man
Was it ever less than a treason
To go with the drift of things,
To yield with a grace to reason,
And bow and accept the end
Of a love or a season?"

Tadi’s voice was perfect, she was singing like a coruscant star might, only much softer so only the two of them heard. Curling up beside Nima or just curling up if her sister moved, and putting her head into the palm of Nima's hand if she stayed. Tadi lay in their empty ship and looked out through the side door. “Glad you are here. Let's rest Nima, i'm tired.”

[member="Nima Tann"]​

Nima Tann

"I... know.. I know you can... sis.... You can do... everything...I... believe in you..." She said weakly and tried to smile as two sisters walked in the slowly increasing rain, well, Nima was walking with the help of her little sister since without her she would probably collapse to the ground fainting. Losing so much blood in a fight, well she has lived in that situations before, and to say it wasn't a very pleasant experience. Even no strength to think about something, only one little push would be enough for her to lose her consciousness. And the rain wasn't helping either, as the drops touched her skin she felt like the temperature was rising more. She felt her sister's emotions, fear for her big sister's health was indeed the dominant one. Nima was supposed to be the one who would protect her, she got angry with herself since she made her sister worry about her. In all the emotions, Nima never wanted her sister to feel the bad ones, and more importantly, she didn't want to be the one to make her feel them. She has suffered from bad emotions a lot, and she didn't want her to have the same fate. Yet, fate has always been an enemy for the Tann family, she didn't know why.

The journey back to their ship was quiet, almost looked like peaceful if she wasn't about to collapse. Her sister holding her steady, they continued to walk side by side. She smiled. "Don't... think.... the party is.... over... yet... I've... still... got one more surprise... for you...." She said, trying to sound as cheerful as the healthy Nima, to tell her sister there was nothing to worry about and everything was normal, well, not normal but she would be fine if she got a little rest. "You will need... to wait... a bit longer.... though." She then added. "I... think... you will like it." To not ruin it, she wouldn't say what the surprise was, yet Tadietti was going to learn soon enough as they arrived to the... oh no... the ship doors were open... more like... they were ripped apart.... no no no no not now.... They didn't even have a little second to... just be happy? "Oh... k..." She couldn't finish her words, which was good because she was about to swear, as she got into a state of half consciousness, the poor Twi'lek's body couldn't endure the pain much longer, yet she still had the ability to hear and see. Her eyes blankly looking around, she saw her sister walking around like a ghost... And one of the puppies was dead. Such a scene she wouldn't like her little sister to see, but she didn't have the power to prevent it. One more reason to hate herself. Why did the trouble always find them? What did they ever do to it to deserve such a fate? She didn't know. The only thing she knew was... there was nothing to do right now, not in her condition. She watched as her sister carefully closed her wounds. The ones who did this had a sick sense of humour... She hoped that they didn't find the surprise. "I... I... am... sorry... Tadi..." She could only say with the last of her strength, then with the blanket's warmth as she lied down to the comfortable bed, she slowly started to lose the other half of her consciousness.

She could hear a distant voice before she lost herself fully. A sound that was so familiar, yet so distant. A beautiful voice singing a song, almost sounded like a lullaby, which placed a smile on her face without knowing. She could remember the song, something from her past, helping her fight the bad situations and fill her with hope. "I... love you... sis... Rest... well." She said, was the voice hers? She didn't know. The condition she was in right now, she didn't waste a second after the lullaby ended and her eyes fully closed. She didn't feel the rest of the world and it's problems for just this second, just her, and her little sister, under the blankets and still standing strong no matter what the fate had in its store for them. Tomorrow was an another day.

[member="Tadietti Tann"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom