Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

We're now Major & Dominions!

In a stroke of awesomeness, we were pretty much insta-approved for Major. We can now start dominions, who is interested in helping out?

PS. Players can start their own dominion. Remember, our capital is Antecedent and we hold Via and Colluctari Nebulae.

Nyxie

【夢狐】
Too soon for war. Could very well break us before we're even built up. Dominions are good. These occasional skirmishes and developments are even better. The best things are the ones that keep people interested and surprised, as well as those which yield tangible rewards. If we're going to start dominions alongside the miscellaneous threads, I highly suggest finding an enemy or foreign entity (PC) to help perpetuate the thread whilst also keeping it fresh and changing.

Jace Beleren said:
We should create more planets around us for dominions, or we can war the Levantine or silver Jedi.

P.S. Woohoo we did it :D Red Raven forever.
If you would like to create some planets, feel free to do so, I encourage it. Seeing some Nar Shaddaa-esque planets would be neat.

[member="Manamune Lumina"]
I know just the man for a PC enemy.

[member="Lysle of the Hydian Way"] Well as far as skirmishes and invasions go am working on building the nexus forces and once we are set up I am sure more will help, but soon we will have a proud army of ground forces

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom