Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

We're Not All the Same (Open)

Sammo Hache-Khe of Rae

Warden, Traveler, Hopeless Romantic
@[member="Coryth Elaris"] @[member="Garth Hummel"]
"Oh, the Jedi is joining us too?"
He smirked, glancing to Cory
"I was going to buy you flowers and take you on a ride in one of those boats shaped like large majestic bird."
He teased Cory before he glanced back to Garth
"That said, we can always get something to eat first aboard my ship, it's safe and roomy."

@[member="Sammo Hache-Khe of Rae"] @[member="Garth Hummel"]

"Don't see much reason why not? I mean, he's a Jedi .. though I suppose technicalities I am a former Jedi. I still follow all of the ways that I did then, I'm just not tied to the Council as I once was. I'm not one to turn away a comrade as such." The little redhead smiled brightly. "But entirely up to him if he wishes to join us."

Coryth just chuckled "You buy me flowers? That'll be the day my friend. That'll be the day."

A nod followed. "True. Suppose there wouldn't be wandering Sith prancing about that I have to worry on. I'm not one for confrontations. A fething healer for the star's sake. I do not harm beings. Value all life above anything else, even my own life." She gave a shrug. "The boy spoke of loss but he has no idea. None. I've lost everything I've had to the Sith, yet I do not, and will not raise a hand to one save in defense only." She shook her head, and sighed. "Some people..."

"If he'd just have been patient, he'd learn that we really aren't all that different. Not the same but not that different."

Sammo Hache-Khe of Rae

Warden, Traveler, Hopeless Romantic
@[member="Coryth Elaris"] @Garth Hummel
Sammo smirked at Cory's reply
"Well today's a day, but no one said it couldn't become the day, any day could become the day, after all, mon ami."
With that he extended his arms, imitating a stretch
"Yawn."
He said putting his arm around Cory's shoulders, looking back to Garth

"Well I had plenty taken away from both the Jedi and the Sith, no one is above each other in the end, we're all mortal, we can all make mistakes."
With that he wiggled his fingers on Cory's shoulders in a sort of skittering movement

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom