Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private We're Gonna Be Timeless

Pavanos Homestead, Balmorra - 899 ABY
"That was fun," Ishana stated as she closed the door to their house. She took off her shoes and then her coat, "and it was nice to see... most of the kids." There was one or two that couldn't make it for reasons she both understood and didn't at the same time. They had just arrived home from their 50th Wedding Anniversary party, and while it had been great fun. It had certainly worn Ishana's social battery down to the thinnest possible layer. "But uh, if we could just not see that many people again, for a while. I'll be good." Looking over at her wife Ishana walked over and offered. "Need a little help?"

Never in a thousand years, in hundreds of lifetimes did Ishana think she'd be married for this long. Let alone with five children and thus far at least two grandchlidren. "Azarin's kids looked adorable. I said they could stay here but apparently they and their spouse have a hotel near the city." Ishana's parents had long since passed, her siblings still lived there on the property but were often traveling. Many of Ishana's aunts and uncles had also passed as sad as that made her to think about.

For the moment she was happy, happier than words could really describe, "and you, my dear looked amazing and are amazing." Ishana gave Kaalia that sly smile, the same one she gave her all those years ago on Makeb. Makeb had been when their relationship really began to shift, to change and grow. The Balmorran stopped after helping her wife with her gown and just admired the Krovarian. "Y'know, I think ol' Blue's in the hangar if you wanted to uh, take it out for a spin. Y'know old times sake."

Blue was the Blue Star.

The old TIE Bomber that Ishana in her younger years used to live out of and for a time, it was home for the two of them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom