Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

We're All Friends Here [Omi]

“Ah, haha. Yeah, you see, I’m not really into party barges.”

There was a nervous chuckle in there, though her tone was not unfriendly. Yula’s disposition was pleasant, albeit guarded as one of the mid-ranking cartel members came to inspect her shipment. The Zeltron mix was no big time smuggler, but Hutts paid well and…she couldn’t turn the money down. After confirming that everything had indeed been in order, the Quarren who’d reviewed her cargo gave her a scrutinizing once-over before inviting her to join the festivities aboard the pleasure barge.

That didn’t sit well with Yula. Typically this was the sort of job she’d turned down, and honestly she was hoping to drop off the shipment of glitterstim, collect her payment and forget about this. “I’ve actually got another run to make, they’ll be very upset if I’m late. Soo…I should probably get going.” She was already regretting this. While still young, Yula was not so naïve that she wasn’t aware of how lucrative Zeltron women—and men—could be in certain arenas.

Her mother had been a Hutt slave at one point. While there were quite a few aspects of her mother’s past that had been glossed over, Joza had always made sure that her children were aware of what was out there. Young women vanished from Zeltros all of the time.

“We insist.” The Quarren urged, body language and tone indicating that she didn’t have much of a choice. “You did well delivering this shipment ahead of schedule. The boss is most pleased.The cartel has graciously invited you to spend the evening relaxing in the pleasure sector of The Raging Hutt.

Yula held back a wince. Yeah, that didn’t sound good. The Quarren put his hand on her shoulder and guided her forward, further into the dreadnought and the smuggler managed to give him a less than congenial smile.

Already the gears in her mind were spinning. Her right hand twitched, conscious of the blaster concealed at her hip as she was lead into the depths of the vessel.

"Ha, well if you insist..."

[member="Omi Henata"]

Sweat slid down onto one of Omi's lekku piercings. Her heart pounded against her chest as she raised a leg and let if fall then going into a long twirl then jump then.. She took a deep breath. The music had picked up which means that she needed to pick up her dances. And to make matters worse she had been up there for 2 hours. Covering two injured dancers shifts. As she spun standing on her heal she felt like her foot might crack. Her whole body ached with an all to familiar pain. Finally pushing out her chest in a finishing pose Omi stopped the movement and remained in the pose for another moment or two.

Her breath was heavy and her chest heaved up and down. Looking over her body she frowned. Still not used to the tight and reveling two piece she had been forced to wear. Ironic how one of the most sought after and popular dancers get turned into the biggest eye candy for the lower section viewers. Not to say everyone on this section was a bad person. She had met some interesting and nice people. However, the vast majority were those who wanted to drink themselves half to death or find a pretty dancer to... further entertain them.

"I need a drink.. a strong one" She said out loud to herself as the pillar she was dancing on began to lower. She hoped off feeling herself jiggle a bit from the impact. It was only 10 feet tall at its max height and when she jumped it was 5, but she needed a drink now. No time to waist. Walking over to the bar she requested a small shot of ale. Looking around at the shady people surrounding her and looking over her discreetly, she took her shot and placed the cup on the table.

Suddenly she caught out of the corner of her eye a pinkish skinned woman. The skin was all to familiar. Zeltron's were very sought after when it came to this type of scene. However she looked like more of a customer then another slave. Omi walked slowly over to her trying to put on a friendly smile. She giggled as she got a look on the girls face. "Its okay I don't like it here either." She reached out her hand in a greeting way. " I am Omi.. A dancer here. Welcome to The Raging Hutt" She smiled looking down at the girl.
[member="Yula Perl"]

Once at the bar, the Quarren had left her to her own devices, citing another matter he had to attend to. Whether she was being watched or not remained out of Yula’s scope, but the atmosphere was something she was used to. Not necessarily her choice, but she could get a handle on what was going on around her.

Nearly every woman and some of the men were scantily clad, par for the course with this sort of establishment. Pink fingers wrapped around the handle of the glass of ale she’d ordered, taking it all in. A Twi’lek woman danced on one of the raised pillars, nimble and agile in her movements. The crowd seemed to think so too with the amount of eyes glued to the blue skinned woman’s body, a few wearing lecherous smirks.

The dance ended and the woman made her way over to the bar for a drink, something Yula could understand. There wasn’t anything quite like a nice cold beer after a bout of exertion. A grin couldn’t help but curl the Zeltron’s lips. “I can’t imagine you do.” Her tone was a mix of humor and sympathy. Twi’lek women were renown for their beauty and graceful form leaving them to be sought after by the entertainment and slavery industries. Yula wondered if the woman before her was free.

“Nice to meet you Omi. I’m Yula.” She returned the green with a warm smile, grasping Omi’s hand for a firm shake. “Thanks for the welcome. Still can’t get past the name, though.” Her smile turned wry there, internally hoping that she did not come across a raging Hutt during her stay here.

Yula took a long drink from her mug before speaking again. “You’re a really talented dancer, Omi. Where’d you learn?”

[member="Omi Henata"]

Oim grinned at the girl. She seemed accustom to this kind of lifestyle yet.. in some way against it. Either way she knew that herself and Yula were more similar then she had originally thought. Omi took a down her shot in a second then set the glass cup on the table. The pure smell and taste of the drink sending a welcoming burn in her throat. "Why thank you." She said with a grin. People tended to always say that about dancers. And her response was always similar. There was no scene debating dancing the art form and (What Omi had adopted as her style) the seductive body movements with loud alluring music in the background. Especially with someone who was not a dancer themselves.

Either way Omi enjoyed this girls conversation. "Well I started when I was rather young. 12 I think.. I started learning from other young girls who took lessons because their parents had enough to pay for it. Mine however... well that is complicated. Anyway, I would learn moves from them and exercises. And me being the young girl with nothing better to do, would just go into my room and run through all of them for hours!" Omi let out a giggle recalling her past. "So it is not so much a where as it was mostly just practice practice practice, and self teaching what I thought looked pretty " She said looking at the green eyes of the Zeltron. Omi wasn't an expert on that race, not by a long shot. However, there was something about her skin that didn't seem like a full Zeltron. Maybe a half breed. Maybe some other race entirely. And she didn't seem like the kind of wimp that would seem to care if Omi was wrong on her first guess. But Omi guessed she would figure out if all the sudden she smelled something sweet and then following that the need to sleep with her.

The sound of the crowd picked up as shouts and cat calls erupted as the music ended. Omi winced at the sound taking a deep breath and looking down. Her head suddenly felt a little strange. As if all that dancing and the small rations she got as a slave weren't working out for her health. She let out a giggle.

"How about you? A pretty pink-skinned lady like yourself must have a few interesting stories. And I am all ears." Omi said. After that she let out a little grunt. Whatever she had taken a drink of wasn't sitting well. Omi pressed a hand to her tattooed stomach, feeling the navel piercing against her hand. She kept a straight face however, listing to the girl before her. That is when Omi realized that [member="Yula Perl"] didn't know Omi was a slave dancer here. She grinned and looked up from the table at the girl beside her.

“Self-taught, huh?” Yula let that thought roll around in her mind for a few moments. She placed an elbow on the table, resting her chin in her hand as she faced the Twi’lek woman. “That’s impressive. My mother was a dancer.” She laughed softly, a vague smile pulling at her lips. Yula’s mother had begun life as a poor dancer, working in clubs and bars before becoming a businesswoman. “Maybe I should have asked her to teach me, hm?” While she could appreciate the gyrations on stage, doing something like that would cause her to go beet read. Though raised on Zeltros, there were some parts of the culture she was more comfortable watching rather than participating in. Though good natured, her blood was diluted to the point where she lacked pheromones and only had a single liver—no increased alcohol tolerance or lightning fast metabolism for her. Pink skin and some natural empathy were what she had to show for her heritage.

Her cheerful expression faded as the crowd jeered louder, but not because of the noise. Omi’s flinch and hesitation as she steadied herself did not go unnoticed. But she seemed to bounce back quickly.

“Stories, hm? Well for starters, I’m a transport pilot of…certain sought-after goods.” Smuggler, more like. There was hardly any use in trying to speak in code in a place like this, though. The only authorities aboard the barge were Hutt enforcers and goons.

She took a long drink of her ale, letting out a refreshed gasp. Her lips hovered at the rim of the glass for a few moments before setting it back down. “Occasionally run into trouble with the law. This face comes in handy then.” Grinning, she continued. “Port patrols were searching my ship, got them talking pretty quick and got them drinking almost as fast. Long story short, they passed out while I played Angry Mynocks on my datapad and slept in the cockpit. Come morning, they assumed what they wanted to and let me off.” Yula giggled at the memory, impressed that she had actually managed to pull that off. Which was a good thing considering what she’d been hauling.

Her face fell again, this time further than before. “Hey, you alright? Maybe you should drink some water.” She waved over a scantily clad waitress. “Can we get some water over here? And a basket of nuna wings.”

[member="Omi Henata"]

Omi listened to the dashing smugglers stories. She once again felt a big grin spread over her face as she looked at the green eyes of the.."Oh thank you very much. That is very kind of you." Omi said getting the water and bringing the glass to her lips. If she didn't know Omi was a slave girl.. perhaps she could use this to her advantage. "When we first met I said I didn't like it here either, so what is your reason for not liking a place like this? Is it all the half naked dancers like me or the ... interesting sorts of people that visit?" Omi asked flashing the girl a wide smile.

Omi looked over the room, there were all kind of aliens all wearing different kinds of outfits, but there was something that brought them together. The dancers. Watching a dance was something all races enjoyed. And when Omi was first starting she thought perhaps she would be the one to give them enjoyment. It wasn't until she came her that she realized the reason people watched dancers. To admire their bodies and not their movements. Omi looked back at the girl with a smile. "You know. I have seen almost every race with beautiful and elegant woman, but.. I don't think I recognize yours." Omi said with a wink. "The slight pink tinge in your skin, green eyes, and the build. I may just be slightly out of line asking but I am eager to know."

[member="Yula Perl"]

“Ah…well…” Yula laughed a little awkwardly, catching her lower lip between her teeth as she thought. How to phrase this without sounding insulting? “Places like these tend attract a dangerous crowd.” Which was true, for the record. It wasn’t as if higher class establishments did not attract criminals either—just the richer ones.

Hutts were not known for their leniency.

The basket of nuna wings arrived and Yula took one for herself, pushing the basket between them. “Help yourself.” She offered, biting off a piece of the greasy food. Omi’s next question didn’t come as much of a surprise, but at least it was a more comfortable one to answer.

“I’m a Zeltron-Human mix.” She clarified, tiling her chair back and taking a big glug of ale to wash down the fried wings. “Mostly human, but enough Zeltron blood to make me pink. No second liver or pheromones, unfortunately.”

Yula chuckled and took another wing before posting the first question back at Omi. “Alright then Omi, why don’t you like it here?” The question was almost rhetorical.

[member="Omi Henata"]

Omi chuckled at the first answer. She was definitely planing on saying something else. Something Omi would explain to her once she gave a piece of her mind on what she thought of this ship.

It did make more sense for her to be a half breed then to be some other race of alien. She giggled as she explained her lack of the zeltron traits though. "Yeah, unfortunate. Guys and girls would be hanging off you if you had pheromones. Although you are pretty cute, perhaps they might anyway." Omi winked taking a wing and taking a bite. the food here was awful compared to the upper level.

"Well it really isn't my idea of fun to be in this bikini and to be gawked at by men and woman. I mean.." She grabbed at her white top. "Look at this thing. It might pop off at any second." Omi joked "I don't like it here because I am a slave. Forced to be here, not aloud to leave, and occasionally I have to dance for some interesting people. Against my will."

[member="Yula Perl"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom