Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Well that's a bummer

Mic Gallagher

M

divider-png-96-images-in-collection-page-1-divider-png-1000_200.png
TAG: Ashryn Shiari Ashryn Shiari

KRENNIC RESEARCH FACILITY SCARIF
MIDNIGHT

onecms_be3cba3e-2c6e-41d1-a0d5-8740f97a1577.jpg

Another shiny suit, another shiny trinket.

In the Krennic Research Institute no less.

For one of the most hunted artefacts in the galaxy. No biggy.

Pfffft. The Mindharp of Sharu was not just some trinket. The price on that thing could set him up with a boozy beach party for quite a while. It was just risky to pull that off on his home planet. Where he usually plants his bum on the beach to have some booze. Oh well. The bum will have to move to another beach for a while.

Mic hung over Scarif in the Purrgil, waiting for the Shield Gate's scans to complete. Olly was complaining at him as always, moaning about all the predicaments that he had to save Mic's bum from.
"You know, you would be so much more pleasant if you could have a glass of whiskey." Mic told him.
Olly warbled at him.
"Now that I think of it....what type of oil puts you guys on a trip?"
The droid threw a binary curse at him.
"Uh.....you know I'll reprogram you, right?"
Olly clicked at him.
"You are clear to pass, Purrgil." came the transmission.
"Oh yay." Mic smiled as he moved his ship through the Gate.

The Research Facility shone like a beacon in the darkness. Great. Just great. Infiltration would be so much harder. He had to reach the damn place first. Meh.
"Olly, you know the drill. I won't reprogram you if you get me outta here alive." he told the droid with a very boyish smile.
Olly warbled at him, but waved an appendage nonetheless.

He touched down at a nice little bay on the beach. Michie's fave! But he had to get his bum moving. Time is money. He trippled over to the Krennic. There was a theme song to be found in here somewhere.

He approached the Facility from the back, eyeballing the ventilation shaft. That's an alarm waiting to happen.

Guess he had to jimmy a window.

That took some work. But the hole was made and he was in. Funny. Just the other day he had to bring a trinket to this very place. But creds were creds were booze were beach. He checked his intel and tippy-toed his way to the third floor where the thing was to be kept.

Tag: | Mic Gallagher |

--------------

This was a risky job...

And normally not the sort that Ashryn would even consider taking. Typically, she was level headed, smart about the moves she made, well calculated and thought out. So a job such as this one would have been turned down. However, the item in question had raised Ash's curiosity more than anything had ever done before. An item of such caliber, rumored to hold such histories and information...it had piqued the woman's interest and that alone had been enough to get her planning. Perhaps to a degree it was also a pride situation; To be the one who could say she plucked the Mindharp right out from under the noses of the people in the Research Facility - hell the people of Scarif! - it was too good an opportunity to pass up.

Granted, no one but those in on the deal would ever know she had accomplished such a feat, but that was beside the point.

Thoroughly this task had been prepared for. Pilfered blueprints and layouts of the facility, information on workers and security alike was studied with meticulous effort. The way traffic moved through the building, the type of traffic that moved through the building, security clearances and the rotation of staff and security. Just every little detail that Ash could think of, she had gathered and studied until it was memorized. And yet even then, actually arriving at the facility had her questioning herself, even if only momentarily.

She was here, there was no turning back now, and as such she made her move. Entrance to the building hadn't been overly difficult, with the right technologies on her side she passed as a member of staff with barely a second glance. A lift was easy enough to access, and from there to the third floor where her target was rumored to be. When the doors slid open, she didn't glance about and instead moved with purpose like she was supposed to be there. Luckily there didn't seem to be a whole lot of bodies for her to pass - the halls weren't deserted, but she wasn't attempting to wade through bodies either.

However, she caught sight of something from the corner of her eye. Something that made her stop, back up a few steps, and then stare. A window; one with a hole in it meant for a body to fit through. For a long moment Ashryn stared, scenarios running through her head. None of the people she knew were in on this job. None of the people she knew of were in on this job. So whomever else was within the building now? They were a rogue player, a wrench in her plan - whether they were after the Mindharp or not.

This caused Ash to curse under her breath, and admittedly put a bit more pep in her step. She knew where she was going, knew where she needed to get to in order to get this damned thing and get out of the building. And now? Well, now it seemed like she had a whole new time limit to do as such, especially if some rogue player on the field tripped an alarm before she was ready to deal with it.

Mic Gallagher

M

Kark.

Uniforms in the hallway. Everywhere.

That's how you know you found the trinket's location - a bunch of grunts all over the place. A bunch of grunts that make it harder to reach the target. Sigh.

He pulled a sonic concussion grenade from his belt and rolled it across the floor towards the grunts. He then flattened himself against the wall and waited for the detonation.

He soon got his reward.

Peeking around the corner, he was satisfied by the result - the grunts were all zonked out on the floor. Neat. Now to act fast. These bums won't be zonked out forever. He moved into the hallway.

Then he caught sight of her.

A girl that looked like she belonged on the beach with her flowing blonde hair. And she was scowling at him. Like whyyy? He flashed her a boyish grin before nudging over to the door that held the Harp. He did not fancy knocking out a lady today. Stepping over the zonked out bodies with some flair, he pirouetted himself into the room where the Harp was held.

-----------------

It did not take long to come across this wrench in her otherwise flawless gears. Ashryn had rounded a turn and found the source from the window not feet from where she needed to be. Immediately the blonde glowered, her eyes shifting from this man, to the door, and back again. What the hell was this guy thinking? He looked sorely out of place, easily recognizable, and identifiable to boot.

Amateur.

But he moved, and Ash made a noise in her throat before she glowered all over again and followed suit. She of course took only a moment to give a thorough look around before disappearing through the door, but once she had, she picked up the nearest object that she could and lobbed it at this stranger. "What the hell do you think you're doing?" she demanded, whether the datapad she had tossed hit him or not, she was still moving towards him. "You need to leave, now." she had a pretty good assumption as to why he was here, and the last thing Ash needed was competition to get the Mindharp out of here.

And she really didn't want it to come down to a fight of any kind.

Mic Gallagher

M

It's frickin' amazing how such a powerful object can be so damn pretty.

Mic was standing in front of the highly secured case the Harp was kept in, so intent on trying to figure out how to get it out clean that he barely heard Beachgirl coming into the room. Next thing he knew, something connected with his head.
"OUW!" he cried, holding the back of his head as he turned around. She looked and sounded peeved. "Jeez, girl. You should go pro in Dodgeball tournaments." he said, rubbing his head.

She told him to leave. Cute. He grinned at her.
"Fat. Chance." he said. "That baby...." he pointed with his thumb to Harp behind him. "....is gonna set me up with some booze for a long time. Do you know how many beach parties I can throw with the creds I'll get for that thing? Like, a kazillion."

He had to move his bum. Other grunts will be here soon because of that grenade.

He glanced at the Harp before looking back at her. He pursed his lips for a second while making puppy eyes.
"Look, I'd LOVE to chat until the sun comes up, but I need to get that lady outta there and be on my way. 'Scuse me." He gave her a two-finger salute before turning back to the case.

He seriously wished he had a anti-security blade. He should really invest in one of those.
"Guess it'll have to be the old fashioned smash-and-grab." he mused.

--------------------------

There was a gruff, annoyed sound from Ashryn, and she took a daring step forward. "Don't smash anything." she hissed at him. Never mind that this guy had already clearly stated that he was in her way. She could deal with that later. Right now? What she really needed was for him to not be an idiot and get them both caught. "Cosmos, what sort of thief are you?" she groused at him, shaking her head as she made her way forward.

Clearly Ash wasn't shy, for she strode right up to this guy, fit herself smoothly between him and the case containing the bounty the both of them were after, and then her hands hovered along the base of the display. A thoughtful hum vibrated her throat and her brow pulled down in the middle as she concentrated. "There has to be a secondary mechanism," she stated, and while she said it aloud, it wasn't necessarily stated to the guy behind her. The blonde then turned herself so that she was facing this stranger, which put the pair of them in fairly close proximity if he hadn't moved back by then. Either way, she made a shooing motion at him.

"If you want to get out of here without setting off every alarm in the building, then I suggest you start looking for some sort of secondary panel, or keypad or something. The lock is separate from the casing." And if it came down to a smash and grab? Well, Ashryn had no qualms about playing dirty if she absolutely had to.

Mic Gallagher

M

There was a question mark written all over his face as the girl approached him, asking him what sort of thief he was.
"Wait....you mean to say you don't work here?" he asked her as she planted herself in front of the case. Huh. Impressive. Clearly he had competition and she seemed to know what she was doing. That was kind of attractive.

After stating that there was supposed to secondary mechanism. she turned and shooed him away. She smelt nice. He was grinning like a fool when she told him to check for the secondary keypad. His brow furrowed at this. He may act like an idiot around pretty women now and again, but he wasn't stupid. If he found that keypad and released the mechanism, she'd just grab the Harp and run, leaving him to juggle the grunts.
"Look, you're pretty and all, but I can't let you take that thing. How about you look for the second keypad and I'll get this thing out?" he said, moving so that there was a little space between them. Space was good.

He was really not in the mood to fight a lady, but if it boiled down to it, this bum would do what was necessary to secure the artefact. He really did not fancy losing his reputation as a top notch treasure hunter just because of chivalry. He was nice, but not that nice.

----------------------------

"Of course I don't work here." came the almost bored reply and a shake of the head to boot.

Why wasn't he moving? Surely he wasn't genuinely dumb. And his response proved as such; it caused Ashryn's brows to loft and her head to cant ever so slightly to the side as she observed him. Admittedly, she hadn't even considered grabbing the Harp and running for it - she had been set to have to club him over the head with something to get what she needed and get out the door with it. His way was much simpler, and immediately threw up red flags at his counter offer.

"Do I look stupid to you?" she countered with a scoff. "After you accused me of snagging the thing and running, what would make you think that I would trust you not to do the same thing?" Her head shook, "No way in hell. We either do this my way, or I blare the alarm and start screaming for backup because some big, scary man is in here threatening to kill me if I don't give him the Harp." She did look like she worked here, after all.

Mic Gallagher

M

Mic snorted. She threatening him was kind of funny.
"Go ahead, sweetheart. While you rant and rave to get the grunts' attention, I'll just get the Harp and leave before they get here. I might even drop you a cred for your trouble." he said with a boyish grin.

He had to admit, however, that he was curious as to what she would do once that case opens up.
"But okay. We do it your way." he said, bowing with mock flair. He then started to comb the room for the second keypad. There were a lot of desks and panels. It took some scratching around like chicken, but he finally found an obscure little handle hidden under a damn floor tile. He had nearly fallen on his face tripping over the slightly raised tile.

Sneaky.

Just as he flipped the switch to open the case, running footsteps could be heard in the hallway.
"Chit." He quickly looked around for a hiding place. Diving under a desk was the best split second option, so he dove, folding his six foot frame under the desk. He drew a blaster and waited. He did not want to be thrown into a Scarif prison, so he'd drop as many grunts as he could.

That boyish grin was far more charming than it should have been, and yet it didn't phase the smirk that took hold of Ashryn's expression when he comment about taking the Harp while she called for help. "You say that like I wouldn't have a plan to keep you from escaping with my bounty." She was a strategist, always thinking ahead, always calculating the steps before they happen - not that he knew that of course. She could play this game of cat and mouse all day long, but it was running up the risk factor for both of them.

Thankfully, he seemed to concede, and started to prowl the room looking for a secondary mechanism. Good, that let her keep examining the casing and stand the object was on. "It can't be that simple..." she muttered to herself, then chewed on the inside of her cheek a little as she made her way around it. At least until the casing hissed; then Ash moved her hands away and took a step backwards, and she had actually been about to offer small praise to the man in the room though the words died in her throat at the sound of approaching footfalls.

The pair of them cursed at the same time, and the desk space? Well his bulky frame took up most of the room, and while Ash didn't exactly like it? She fit herself right beneath the desk with him. It broke every personal space boundary known to all kinds, but there wasn't a whole lot of choice. She could have pulled the employee card when the guards came into the room, but with the case open for the Harp and a thief running around? It wouldn't have looked food for her to be casually examining, nor did the fake badge she had have clearance for treating, cleaning, or touching fancy, rare artifacts.

So she squeezed beneath the desk with him, and reached a hand up to cover his mouth before he could even think to protest about it. Her free hand went to her hip where she had a weapon concealed beneath the lab coat, and her eyes narrowed as she listened and waited.

Mic Gallagher

M

His knees were literally sticking up past his ears. He was sitting like a little boy playing hide-and-seek in a box. So why the heck she chose to squirm into the little bit of space left between his feet, Cosmos only knew. He wanted to land the perfect quip, but she planted a hand on his mouth to shush him.

Rude.

He frowned at her, but the grunts have entered the room.
"The artefact is still in place. The thief must still be here somewhere. Check everywhere."
Mic looked at Beach Girl questioningly. Was she ready for the crap to hit the fan? He held his blaster close as the upending of tables and rattling of panels drew closer to their location.

Kark.

Blaster alone won't help. He slowly reached for another grenade on his belt. When he brought it up to his face, he saw that it was a smoke grenade. Not what he wanted but it could still work. When the footsteps could be heard on the other side of the desk, he pressed the detonator and rolled it out from under the desk.

When it exploded, the room was instantly filled with enough smoke to mask their movements. He grabbed Beach Girl's wrist and pulled her out from under the desk.
"Move." he told her, pushing her towards the door. He, unfortunately connected with a grunt. The blaster hit him in the face quicker than he could react. He landed on his bum, half dazed. Bugger!

It was close quarters, a little too close for Ashryn's comfort, but there was no choice in the matter right now. There was no other place to hide in the room, and so this was it. Why did this guy have to be so big? Most thieves were smaller and for good reason! For obvious reasons. But her complainy thoughts came to an abrupt halt when the pair of them were no longer along in the room. Her hand fell away from this stranger's mouth and her brow creased now as the grunts spoke about clearing the room, and then she rolled her eyes closed and suppressed a groan.

When her eyes came open, she saw the grenade in this guy's hand, and it was enough to almost make her make a sound in her throat to protest. But it was too late; the grenade was rolled out, and a moment later went off. The next thing Ash knew she was being drug out from under the desk and ushered through the thick of the smoke. The door was unguarded? Cosmos, who the hell trained these guys? Whatever the case, she didn't get far before she heard contact.

The blonde shifted so she was moving backwards and could see only for a moment through the smoke that the other thief had gone down. Normally, this would have been perfect for Ash; she was the sort to take every advantage she could get and leave anyone else in the dust if they weren't someone she felt responsible for. So why did she backtrack?

A stool for the technicians had been picked up, and Ash slammed it against the grunt's upper portion of his back and the back of his head. The stool was then dropped and she reached down to grab the other thief's arm and start to tug him back to his feet. "Come on, get up!" she hissed through her teeth. "There's a window from the Harp to the door." she didn't shout over the ruckus going on with the grunts in the room, she didn't want to pinpoint their location. "But we've gotta take it now before they realize they didn't cover their backsides."

She did her part to save his rear, now she let go of his arm and moved carefully through the smoke to get to where the Harp had been left open and ripe for the taking.

Mic Gallagher

M

The stars were still whirling around his head when something crashed into the grunt in front of him. He could barely see the man go down though the smoke, but the next thing he knew, he was being tugged at to get up along with a hiss. He realised it was the girl. Why, in the name of Cosmos, did she turn back for him?

She told him that they had a window to get out before she disappeared into the smoke towards the Harp. Oh, for kark's sake. He should probably cover her backside while she got the Harp. After all, she did just save his. So he moved with her, avoiding another collision with a grunt along the way.

He waited for her to get the Harp.
"We need to move." he whispered next to her. Their location would not be secret for long, as the smoke was starting to drift out into the hallway.

When she lifted the Harp from the case, an alarm blared. Every grunt in the room stopped moving and he could hear the blasters clicking in their direction.
"Chit!" he cried while making the split-second decision to flatten the girl to the ground before the shots were fired.
"Crawl. We still have some cover." he told her, keeping his head low to avoid the blaster fire.

------------------------------

Why had she gone back for the guy? That was a question even Ashryn didn't know the answer to. In any other scenario, she would have left him high and dry to his fate. Let him take the fall, land himself in prison - or worse - while she planned another day to try this heist again. But no, for some reason her morals wouldn't let her leave the room without him, and that was not something Ash was used to at all. She was a fickle thing by nature, and this guy was most definitely not one of her inner circle.

Regardless, when she reached out to take the harp, she had heeded his words. They were on a tight schedule now, and the window was closing fast--faster than expected. The alarm that blared to life when she lift the Harp made her curse. "I knew it was too easy!" she groused aloud, then hitched a gasp when she was flattened to the floor. For a moment, Ash's eyes sealed closed, the noise of the blaster fire was a lot, and it made her ears ring considering the small space the noise was contained in.

Luckily, she managed to hear that voice she was becoming all too familiar with, and with a groan she clasped onto the Harp and began to crawl her way from the room. She could hear the shouts and frustrations from the grunts as she worked to put space between herself and them. She didn't check to see if she was alone or not, but once she was clear of the room she was quick to get her feet back beneath her. "That alarm is going to bring down a lot more heat." she stated. A bag was fenangled from her back, from beneath the coat she had been wearing, and she worked to get the Harp inside of it while still moving.

"Don't worry, I'm not taking off with it." she let out before any protests could be made. "Not yet," Once the Harp was concealed, she worked to slip the bag back beneath the coat, if only to keep it as much out of immediate sight as possible. "We get out of here in on piece and not arrested? We'll talk deals." They had gotten this far uncaptured by working as a pair, so it seemed only fair. Honor among thieves, and whatnot.

Mic Gallagher

M

Why the heck did he throw the smoke grenade? It was almost impossible to see where in Scarif he was crawling to. But he moved his spelunking bum forward at the speed of light. He really did not fancy being skewered or blasted. He liked his life, thank you.

Finally they were through the door and in the hallway. As he jumped up, Beach Girl stated the obvious.
"No chit." he quipped. He then watched as she stuffed the Harp into a bag while telling him not to worry about her stealing it. Huh.

Not that he was stressed about that right now as a blaster shot flew past his ear.
"Time to gooo." he sang, grabbing her wrist and making a beeline in the direction he had come from previously. Window with a hole was quicker than front door guarded by grunts.

A blaster bolt grazed his arm just as they turned a corner. A grunt of pain escaped his lips but he kept on moving. Just sometimes he really wondered why he had lifted his bum from that beach down there all those years ago. Was it reeeeally worth it?

Weeell....

She did smell nice. But she had the damn Harp. And a bunch of Scarif grunts were after them. Talk about being sandwiched. And buggered. Oh yeah....definitely buggered. He was probably going to be killed even though he did not even have the Harp in his possession. Just priceless.

"Don't be a smart ass." she warned, frowning as she got the bag situated on her back. Ashryn had the Harp after all, and she was quite capable of up and leaving him high and dry, and letting him take the heat.

Or was she? Already she had missed the chance to get away scott free by doubling back to save his hide. A fact that she would have to do some serious reflecting on later. Was she getting soft? Cosmos, that couldn't happen; the only reason Ash had survived this long was because she stuck very strongly to her own code.

Whatever the case may be, she didn't have time to think on it long. Her wrist was grasped and she was yanked in the direction of the window she had spotted upon her arrival earlier on. The sounds of the blaster fire was starting to hurt her ears, though she did well not to reach up and touch them. While not an easy thing for people to figure out, the less anyone knew about her, the less they could use against her in a pinch. After all, she and this guy weren't even on a first name basis.

And yet the sound of pain caught Ash's attention and shift her gaze to him. This time she didn't state the obvious, lest she get another smart ass comment from the man. Instead she frowned and kept moving. "You going to be able to climb out the window with a shot arm?" she questioned. If not, they were going to need another escape route.

Mic Gallagher

M

Finally!

The window was a few paces in front of them. Thank goodness they could run faster than grunts in armour. Beach Girl asked him if he'd be able to climb through the window with his arm. Huh. He didn't know she cared.
"Yes. It just grazed me. You don't get rid of a weed that easily." he said with a smirk as they reached the window. "Ladies first." he said along with a flourish towards the window.

The grunts were just around the corner, sounding like a heard of Fathiers. Jeez. Don't they want to announce to everyone that they were coming? He waited for Beach Girl to climb through before following suit. The trick would come in on how to make it back to the cover of the city before being shot in the back. He motioned for her to move along the left of the building so that they weren't in direct view of the grunts.

When they were out of direct sight, he turned to her.
"You have a plan of action, Missy?" he whispered. If she didn't, he had an idea of where they could go to stay below the radar. He was not about to let her walk away with the Harp without some sort of deal.

He will stick to her like a flea on a Loth-cat.

-------------

The answer to her inquiry caused Ashryn to nod. Good, he could get through - though that meant a less easy escape from this situation than originally intended. But that at least helped her to stick to the more honorable side of things, or as honorable as thieves who needed to discuss profits could get. Whatever the case, when he stated for her to go first, Ash gave pause only long enough to frown in the direction where all the noise was coming from. How in the hell did these grunts get anything done? Noisy and unorganized...

She "tch'd" softly, then moved so that she could climb her way out the window. Wasn't her favorite maneuver; Ashryn was a thief who took pride of getting in and out of a place with none the wiser. But, now and again old fashioned methods couldn't be helped.

Once the both of them were out, she followed along the side of the building and then ducked into a space against the building that would help to keep the pair of them more out of sight. "Plan of action?" she repeat, though she didn't look at him now. She was peeling the lab coat from her frame. Once it was off, she took the badges from it and tucked them into a pocket on her pants, then a tie was taken from her wrist and she used it to twist her hair up out of her face and off of her neck.

"I didn't plan for the entire security team of the building to be on my tail." she told him, and tossed the coat off into an obscured place. "However, I did make sure to note any places nearby that could be easily blended into should the worst happen. There are a couple of empty buildings, some kind of bar or club establishment I think?" her head shook, she hadn't looked much into that one, just knew that it was there. "Just depends if you want to disappear into a crowd or have a place to sit, hide, and wait it out."

Mic Gallagher

M
TAG: Ashryn Shiari Ashryn Shiari | Pravus Cruento Pravus Cruento

The little alcove in the wall was cosy.

Focus Mic!

She was speaking. He forced himself to listen. She talked about possible hideouts. A boyish grin spread on his face at this. He knew just the place. They were in New Lessu after all. Although he'd imagine the suit won't be too happy to see him.

Oh well.

"I know a place. And a guy. We can talk shop there." he said, his grin still on his face. He looked her up and down. "Now if you're done undressing, we need to go." he said. He started to turn away but then turned back.
"I'm Mic, by the way." he said, boyish smile still spread on his face.

He then took off, carefully of course. There was another theme song in here somewhere. When he reached a corner, he gauged the distance to the surrounding buildings. They might make it.

Why did he care what happened to her? He just wanted the Harp. But did he?

It did not matter. He made a beeline for the concrete jungle ahead. When reached, he waited for Beach Girl to catch up before heading into the city towards The Happy Mandalorian Casino. Yeah.....whoever came up with that name was on Spice. But it was worth a try.

With a bunch of ducking and diving, they reached the Casino. And of course the droids did't allow them entrance. Bastards. He opted for grabbing a droid and yelling into its head.
"Pravus, open the damn doors, mate! We need help!" he hollered into the listening piece. That suit better open the doors. Or he'd blow them open. He just hoped that fly-girl wasn't here. She could complicate things. He did not need any more complications.

It wasn’t what he was expecting to happen that day. He had an entire late evening planned out. He was going to check out the schematics of the new apartment he was going to Aela, in secret of course. If she’d known what he was up to, she would have jumped into her spaceship and launched herself into whatever trouble she could find, or to avoid any sense of domesticity or routine. In truth, however, he reckoned she’d be secretly thrilled – she might even crack a smile. With her being around more and more between her jobs, he had gotten quite used to having a friend. Somebody to watch his back.

More importantly, he was someone that could watch her’s.

If she lived nearby, she would have the freedom and even the security clearance, to come and go into the Scarifan atmosphere without being held up unnecessarily at the Gate. He wasn’t sure if she’d ever owned an apartment, let alone one in a rather nice area. He wasn’t going to spoil her though; he didn’t want her getting ideas...

He hummed a tune as he walked through the office suite which made a winding way into his own living quarters. He hung up his passcards and began to disrobe when an alarming noise burst through the silence of the New Lessu night.

It had gone midnight a little while ago and he wasn’t expecting such an interruption. It was a nice that filled him with confusion and a sense of urgent foreboding, like an unexpected tax bill.

Mic Gallagher.

He rushed over to his personal comm device, The security droid frequency having come through to him when his name had been uttered.

‘Let them in! Close the doors behind them, I’m on my way down’

So much for a planned evening.

Mic Gallagher Ashryn Shiari Ashryn Shiari

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom