Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private We'll Take the Lot

Finding an extremely lucrative job on a planet like Tatooine was no easy task, but a lucky few managed to find such a line of work. A few months ago, a wealthy moisture farmer sold his farm in place of a much larger business, with much grander profit margins. He opened a full-blown land speeder dealership, right on the outskirts of Anchorhead. The lot was filled with various speeders of many different shapes and sizes, though most appeared to be some variant of the classic X-34 model. The facility itself consisted of one large dome-like structure that housed both a garage, and offices for salespeople. Such information had been gathered by Twisted Sand over the course of a couple weeks. Viz had his eyes set on those precious speeders for some time.

The jawa crime boss was planning the ultimate raid on the dealership, and he had just enough people to make it happen. The lot of the facility housed over a hundred different land speeders, but Twisted Sand had well over a hundred enforcers in total. If Viz could get assistance from the right muscle, the plan was to take down any security before the rest of his organization swooped in to steal all the speeders. Of course, most of these vehicles would be locked, though jawas had plenty of experience hotwiring such machines. Preforming such a grand theft would take them time.

The need for muscle was nothing new to the jawa crime syndicate. Viz planned on calling in an old friend for the job, maybe more if more bounty hunters or mercenaries answered his call. As usual, Viz would be aboard the Twisted Sandcrawler in the dune sea, waiting in the bar area of the vessel for his hired help to arrive.

SC-ID "Cairo" SC-ID "Cairo"

Vizjaw could feel the ground slightly trembling as Ziraen entered the bar area. He looked annoyed, to say the least, which probably had something to do with the cramped environment he currently found himself in. The huge Karkarodon moved over towards the Jawa, his black eyes staring at him, unblinking. As he got next to him, Ziraen smiled a toothy grin. "Could we not have met somewhere more open or with higher ceilings?"

The Karkarodon stood at 7'2 feet, he was heavily muscled and looked like he would tear someone's head off at the slightest inconvenience or annoyance. If someone needed muscle, they had found the right candidate in Ziraen.

Ziraen sat down on a bar stool, which immediately cracked, which annoyed the Karkarodon again, instead he opted to stand and lean slightly on the bar. "Heard you needed muscle for a job. Mind telling me the deets?"

Screenshot_2022-05-25_at_7.20.08_AM.png

Heist, the Sequel
Jawa Sandcrawler

Tags: Vizjaw Tanakt Vizjaw Tanakt | Ziraen Ziraen

Cairo was in a good mood today, or as good of a mood a droid could be in. It seemed all of his recent jobs had all gone according to plan, and the last one was living up to his expectations, so now he was back to help out an old friend. The choice of scenery was also nice, hopefully the job would play out as well as the last one he had done with the Jawa.

He was unsure if he would be the only one taking the job, since their last job was bound to attract more bounty hunters. Maybe the Jawa had even started expanding operations, he didn't know. His employers within the Consortium had been keeping him busy, it was about time for a slow paced job. He was unsure of what that days job would entail, so he had brought a large variety of weaponry, from explosives to heavy blaster rifles. Most of it was stored in his shuttle, the same one he had received from the last job, due to his fighter lacking the space.

He made a note to sell the shuttle eventually, but it was proving itself useful, he might even end up keeping it. The space it had was invaluable on certain jobs. He was getting side tracked though, and so he entered the bar, donning the same disguise as the previous job, and approached the Jawa. He was surprised to see someone else, perhaps more muscle? Certainly seemed like it. He scanned the man as he approached the table, he appeared to be a Karkarodon. He'd never seen one before, or even heard of one, an interesting person indeed.

He sat next to the Jawa, passing the strange man, and sized him up. Satisfied with his analysis, he joked, <"Personally, I think this place is quite fitting, though you do look quite ridiculous."> Speaking in Jawaese, a language he was unsure the man spoke. Best he spoke a language he didn't know anyways, lest he be insulted. He smiled, amused at the sight of the large man, uncomfortable in the current environment. Pus, the Jawa would probably communicate in basic anyways. "Well, I suppose the man is right, what's the job today?"

Viz sat near the bar area, sipping on a glass of wine from under his hood. Though he contacted Cairo first, the jawa crime boss figured he would need even more muscle for a job this size. It would be far more difficult than a single starship-jacking. The jawa's glowing eyes would light up, as he watched a massive karkarodon approach. The guy easily towered over any sort of jawa, and even seemed to have trouble with the ceilings of the Twisted Sandcrawler! They were already significantly higher than regular sandcrawler ceilings. <"Utinni!"> The crime boss would exclaim.

<"I hadn't expected someone of your stature to arrive. We can easily renovate the ceilings if we pull this job off."> He would comment. It would be then that Cairo arrived, though the jawa had never actually gotten his name in the past. The bounty hunter's remark would cause the crime boss to chuckle a bit. <"Heh, a well-timed entrance. The job is simple, but it will be no easy task... Outside Anchorhead, a wealthy farmer quit his day job to open up a land speeder dealership. We're talking an entire lot of brand new land speeders. We finally have the numbers for bigger jobs, but we still need muscle to back us up... We plan on raiding the dealership, and taking every last speeder for ourselves. Of course, due to the lucrative nature of the job, you'll each be paid no less than a hundred thousand.">

He would then reveal a holoprojector in his hand, one which would project a small holographic map of the facility. <"We plan to strike during the evening. After the three of us clear out any security, and acquire keys to the various speeders, our jawas will swoop in and hijack all the speeders they can... Any questions?">

Ziraen indeed did not speak jawaese and looked back and forth between Vizjaw Tanakt Vizjaw Tanakt and SC-ID "Cairo" SC-ID "Cairo" noticeably confused and slightly annoyed. "I'm afraid you're going to have to repeat whatever you just said in basic as I have no fucking clue what was just said." He looked at Cairo for a moment. "What are your skills shiny one?" He said with a hint of mockery.

"The only thing so far that I have gotten is that we will be doing something involving that facility there yes?" He said as he pointed at the holographic map. "And since you needed muscle, which I gather will be me and this shiny one over here, after translating this briefing in basic, my question would be, how much resistance are you expecting?"

Screenshot_2022-05-25_at_7.20.08_AM.png

Heist, the Sequel
Jawa Sandcrawler

Tags: Vizjaw Tanakt Vizjaw Tanakt | Ziraen Ziraen

"I can do everything you can do, but better." He responded to the creatures question. <"Which isn't saying much."> He muttered in jawaese. This job was already off to a bad start. The creature would certainly be useful as muscle, but he wasn't sure if that would apply to anything else. "My best guess is, we'll encounter quite a bit of resistance once word gets out, that is, if word gets out."

"Will we be going in quietly? To take out the security and limit the chances of resistance?" He asked the Jawa, he was unsure of the speeder dealerships layout, but hopefully it wouldn't be too difficult. He would have preferred to go alone, maybe use his disguise suite to impersonate a guard, but he wanted to keep the secret of his droid like nature to himself, in case he could use it in the future.

Either way, the 'creature' wouldn't be the best at stealth, considering his massive size and large build. Hopefully, the job wouldn't go terribly wrong. Plus, he couldn't deny the payment.

Last edited:
It became quickly apparent that the large fish-like bounty hunter couldn't speak jawaese, that was fine, it's why Viz also spoke basic. Though the whole situation would cause him to shake his head, as Cario poked fun at his fellow hunter. "I can speak some basic as well. Very few of my people can... Now. We're attempting to rob a speeder lot, and I'm paying a hundred thousand a piece if the job goes off without too much of a hitch."

Viz would simply shake his head as Cairo suggested word could get out. Sure they had sent scouts before, but the sight of jawas was nothing uncommon on Tatooine. "I doubt word of our scheme will get out... That being said, we should act with some degree of digression. Striking at night would be optimal. We can avoid local authorities, and deal with the security forces quickly." The jawa crime boss would hop down from a large bar stool he was sitting on top of. He would then begin walking toward the exit of their massive sandcrawler.

"Come. The holoprojection is helpful, but it would be best for the two of you to see the facility with your own eyes..."

Ziraen Ziraen

SC-ID "Cairo" SC-ID "Cairo"

Ziraen would roll his eyes at the robot if he could. Instead, he simply growled softly at him before listening to the Jawa explain its plan. "That's a lot of credits, sign me up. " He listened to the briefing silently, sometimes glaring at Cairo.

"Stealth is not my forte, too huge for that, but at night I should be less visible. Security forces will be no issue, I haven't eaten in a while." He said with a malicious grin.

He followed the Jawa towards the exit, the scene looking quite comical as the giant Karkadoan tried to prevent himself from hitting his head.

Vizjaw Tanakt Vizjaw Tanakt SC-ID "Cairo" SC-ID "Cairo"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom