Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Well Hey There

Kat'Lariah Syphex

Don't. Even. Think about it.
So anyone wanna RP with a young bounty hunter and smuggler? She's up for just about any kind of adventure you can throw at her. Kat here likes to act all tough and whatnot but in truth she's got a bleeding heart. I'm looking for her to build some relationships for now.

HK-36

The Iron Lord Protector (Neutral Good)
[member="Kat'Lariah Syphex"], [member="Attrion Harnol"],

http://starwarsrp.net/groups/341-bounty-hunters-guild/

I was thinking more hunting down actual criminals/targets rather than piracy :p

There's a bounty for a Chiss spacer that crossed the Hutts that's pretty low level, and one for a bunch of NPC mercenaries, both of those are a good start and I was going to use them as training for new bounty hunters

HK-36

The Iron Lord Protector (Neutral Good)
[member="Attrion Harnol"], [member="Kat'Lariah Syphex"],

Yeah, I'll just message other hunters that were interested in it so I won't just bail on them in case they want to join up, I'll probably post it up tomorrow because going to work shortly. You'll be mostly on your own in it, we'll start off with hunting the mercs, I might accompany you on that one but mostly as a tutor and backup in case you'll get in over your head or I'll just be in touch with you over commlink to provide instructions and DM the opposition.

Jsc

Disney's Princess
[member="Kat'Lariah Syphex"]

I know some Ambassador's on Coruscant who are looking for good pilots to fly them around the city/planet. You up for some straight protection jobs? Nothing could possibly go wrong. *wink wink* :)

Kat'Lariah Syphex

Don't. Even. Think about it.
[member="Herr Vanderhing"]
Yeah I understood what you meant. And I'd be down for either. Is he aligned with any particular faction or power?

[member="Jay Masaki"]
I think I can do that. Protection jobs are soooooooo easy lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom