Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

First Reply Well, Here I Am

GADividerWhite.png

The Jedi Temple on Coruscant wasn't what she was expecting to end up in any time soon. She was a Sith. There was no hiding that much, but thanks to Jasper Kai'el Jasper Kai'el assurances (which, were admittedly many as Aliris wasn't the trusting type) and Loomi Loomi and Braze Braze 's kindness, she came here. Hell she was even dressed in the typical garb of a Jedi Padawan, which at least made her feel more.. Comfortable? Less standing out, probably. How many people were going to know who she was anyway? She was just a kid.

Who knew how to kill people. And certainly had. And had a Sith spirit trying to possess her body.

Yeah she was absolutely fine right now and not at all panicking that the Jedi were in fact like the Ashlans and would kill her dead the moment she stepped in making this a literal wolves' den she was walking into.

No. Deep breath. Aliris closed her eyes outside of the doors, took a deep calming breath. Panic and doubt wouldn't help her anymore. They were her emotions, but they didn't need to be what defined her. So, head high, she walked right up to the doors, pushed them open, and stepped right in with overwhelming confidence. And promptly right into someone on the other side of the door. She stumbled back, rubbing at her nose with a deep, deep frown on her face. "Hey, watch i- I mean- er. .. Sorry."

AllianceDiscordIcon2.png

The Cathar woman looked a little stunned as the girl ran right into her, causing her to stumble. Luckily, she was always good on her feet, catching herself before she fell over. She looked to the girl that had hit her, blinking slightly. Where had she seen her before? She shook her head. It was probably nothing.
"It's alright. You okay?"

She offered a kind hand-paw-thing. At the very least, she'd show the girl, clearly a padawan, how a knight should act to their lower ranked members.

GADividerWhite.png

"I'm fin-! I'm uh, I'm good. All good." She again bit back her snappy voice, clearing her throat, looking off and around the room in an effort to not look at the lady she'd just blatantly run into. And snapped at. Ah, great first impressions. Was there even a way to salvage this? She could run. That was still an option, right? Just turn and go- No. No. Stop that. She reached up to slap her cheeks before finally looking up at the woman. Forced a smile as she extended a hand.

"Aliris."

Jonyna Si Jonyna Si

AllianceDiscordIcon2.png

"Jonyna Si." She chuckled, shaking it with a firm grasp. "You new around here? I haven't seen you around the temple before."

The girl seemed a little on edge, but she didn't blame her. After all, the temple was practically a maze, and running into people was just about Jonyna's first week in the temple summed up. "You lost? I can show you around if you want."

Aliris Tremiru Aliris Tremiru

GADividerWhite.png

"Very. Uh, very new. Master Kai'el sent me here from Lothal so.. Yeah." She was stammering over her words for sure, but that didn't matter too much. The bigger worry was just how much did the Knight know about her? There was always that fear in the back of her mind, the danger that she'd be hurt over her past. "You can- I uh- Well yeah, I dunno where I'm going so I guess I wouldn't mind a guide."

Jonyna Si Jonyna Si

AllianceDiscordIcon2.png

"Any one that isn't in use. Or at least, that's how it was when I showed up. Come on, I'll show you." She led the two up into the living quarters, gesturing to a line of unused rooms. Now she was a proper knight, Jonyna couldn't help but act as the big sister to all the padawans. "Any one you want. Just try not to turn it upside down. They like reusing these when people move out and get their own place. You gotten a lightsaber yet?”

Last edited:

GADividerWhite.png

She stuck close by. But not too close. She both didn't want to be alone or really that close to anyone she didn't know. Maybe she should've waited for at least Braze or Loomi to show her around instead of following a stranger, but that wasn't right either, was it? Ah, the contradictions running through the girl's mind. At least when they made it to the living quarters it was easier.

Except it wasn't. She could just.. Pick a room. Weird. Unfamiliar. Different.

"Ah.. I guess that one works..?" She pointed to a random room. It looked empty, so that meant it was free for her to take, right? The actual question Jonyna asked though had her expression fall entirely. The crystal she had was Braze Braze 's. And still bled. She needed to fix that.

".. No. I'm not really looking to get one yet either."

Jonyna Si Jonyna Si

AllianceDiscordIcon2.png

"Oh..." Jonyna didn't want to pry, so she offered a soft smile. "I mean, nothing wrong with just using the Force. Lightsabers are just there to help us, ya know. Maybe you could do like a martial arts kinda thing!"
She struck a kung fu pose, hoping to get a smile out of the girl.

GADividerWhite.png

What kind of stuff did she want to learn?

Aliris blinked. Then hummed. She honestly wasn't too sure what she might want to learn. So she shrugged. Only one thing came to mind, and it wasn't anything that'd be more use than just helping herself.

"Exorcisms."

Jonyna Si Jonyna Si

AllianceDiscordIcon2.png

Kid knows what she wants. Respect.

"Alright then! I'll see if I can find some!" She smiled. "Go check out your room. Hang up some posters, see what's on the holovision, install a fishtank."

And with that, she left the girl to her own devices for the next 20 minutes. By the time she returned, the cathar looked a little more frazzled, slightly tired, and a bit scorched. How? Don't ask. "Got your holocron!"

GADividerWhite.png

She nodded a little before stepping into her room. Her own room. Actually hers. She sort of just looked around. She didn't have things to put in here. The dagger she had she'd given to Jasper Kai'el Jasper Kai'el . The Sith dagger was long inert now, though why Aliris wasn't sure of. It was alarming to say the least. But the others were now safely in Jedi custody. Looking around, she couldn't help but feel like she didn't have anything though. She'd spent so long trying to find what her family had lost, but now.. Yeah.

Nothing.

Aliris laid back out over the bed. Her bed. Then stared up at the ceiling with a faint frown.

"Got your holocron!"

She jumped. She knew the Knight was coming back, but still she jumped. Guess she wasn't over her nerves as she thought. "Wha- Oh. Uh. Thanks."

Jonyna Si Jonyna Si

AllianceDiscordIcon2.png

"No prob. You wouldn't believe the hassle I had to go through to get it. Apparently the training droids don't like me. Then again, I did insult their mother."

It wasn't clear immediately if the Cathar was joking or not. She had a goofy smile on her face as she handed the cube over to the girl. Maybe she just wanted to cheer her up. A single small flame still burned off the tip of one of her ears.

Aliris Tremiru Aliris Tremiru

GADividerWhite.png

"Droids don't have parents."

Aliris nodded once before turning her gaze to the datacron in her hands. Clicked it on to open up the display as she started to glance through it. There wasn't too much information on her own scenario in it, but it did have some interesting information.

".. And you shouldn't insult people."

Jonyna Si Jonyna Si

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom