Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Well...hello there

Hi everyone. I happened to stumble upon this site and you all seemed like a fun bunch to write with. I am new to this site, however I am not new to roleplaying. I should also warm you that I am doing this entirely on the mobile site so hopefully that doesn't impede much. So here's to writing with the lot of you, cheers.

~Anomalie.

Alright, well I made a character. However, I am curious as to if he is allowed to be a rogue Jedi knight, and the general "requesting a rank" thing? That's new to me as a roleplayer so any help with that would be appreciated.

Jsc

Disney's Princess
Arrik Terran said:
However, I am curious as to if he is allowed to be a rogue Jedi knight, and the general "requesting a rank" thing? That's new to me as a roleplayer so any help with that would be appreciated.
All new characters start at Tier 1. Or Apprentice/Padawan. The only exception to this rule is if you have a previous Star Wars character you are transferring over from another Forum.

Just get 50 posts and you can request your titles in the Character Creation Forum.

Alright, so I'm seeing this whole "writer'" and "character" group thing. I changed this accounts name to the name of the character I wrote up, but now realize I probably should have made a sub account with this name. I'm not entirely sure how to do that, is there anything I should do?

You can have your writer account be a character as well, or you can make it an OOC account if you'd rather. A lot of people use their writer account to RP on as well, but it's entirely your choice.

[member="Arrik Terran"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom