Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Well Hello There!

Hello! So as you can tell from this post, I'm new to the site, and I want to say hi! Recently Ive gotten back into Star Wars and figured why not Role Play? Anyways. As you can clearly see by my profile pic/ avatar (whatever you guys call it xD) I will be making a Rodian Jedi, now whether he shall be a Padawan or a Knight I have yet to decide, but I'm excited to join this site and RP with a website of my peers. :)

[member="Leigh"]

If this is a new character, per the site rules on character creation he will have to be a Padawan unless the character is a transfer from another SW site. Then you would need the proper papers and approval from the Admins here.

And Welcome to Chaos. If you have questions, please ask away and someone will always be happy to answer them.

[member="Leigh"]

Welcome my Rodian comrade! It's always good to see new facts around here.

If you have any questions, don't be afraid to ask, and before I go...

HAN SHOT FIRST

*runs away*

The Scope

T
Welcome to a world of mindless mayhem. Where the bad guys win a lot and the fun never ends. I hope you enjoy your remaining moments well before a Star Destroyer BDZ's you. We also have cookies and frogurt.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom