Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Welcoming Party!!!

Finding herself unable to do much more then wait as her mother had told her to do so at the space port. Finding her way to a place for her to wait just how long would she have to wait for this new one to come.

After which time she let herself bring up a data pad as she started to read the novel that was upon its screen. Wondering her finger up and down the screen as she paused once in a while to look up to see if there was anyone searching or that wouldn't be one she would recognized with her keen eyes.

Tyberius Fel

Rightful Galactic Emperor
Vorian Adasca brushed past several other Initiates and Padawans, a neutral expression to his face. The Arkanian Jedi Apprentice had just been transferred from one of the smaller institutes on the outlying territories of the Silver Sanctum to the exalted Academy on Voss. Though his face may had appeared plain and stoic, within him was a boiling anticipation. He simply could not wait until he was given access to the Voss Academy archives. To think, an almost infinite source of Jedi knowledge at his fingertips!

Caught up in his own thoughts, the total-white eyes of the Arkanian caught a glimpse of a blond haired woman thumbing through a notepad. While introverted, Vorian decided to gather up his inner courage and approach the girl. "Excuse me?" He asked in the practiced politeness of the royalty he hailed from. "Do you know the way to the archives?"

[member="Freyia Whitelight"]

Holding up her finger as if to wait for a moment as she finished reading up on the next character of the History of Voss. Her eyes slowly looking at at him.

"Greetings, I don't think I seen you before." as she looked around as if she was waiting for someone. After which time she went back to [member="Vorian Adasca"] after which she gave out a friendly smile. After all she wouldn't be a Whitelight if she couldn't put her friendly smile forward. Reaching in her bag she brought out one of her mothers peaches.

"Why would you want the archives by the way." as she held up a peach. "Can I offer you welcome and a peach."

[member="Vorian Adasca"]

Tyberius Fel

Vorian looked to the slim woman as if she had just asked him why he required to breath oxygen. The answer was simple and came almost reflexively to the Arkanian: "Why, for the sake of knowledge of course. The desire to learn is a reason within itself." His total-white eyes fell to the strange fruit (or was it a type of vegetable?) she held within his hand. He was uncertain how his digestive tract would handle it, as nothing of the sort existed on Arkania, but it would rude to reject the offer, wouldn't it?

"Thank you." He smiled with a small bow of his head as he took the fruit within his clawed digits. The texture was soft. Sweet juices filled his mouth as he took a bite of it's flesh. Perhaps he could become accustomed to these 'peaches.' "Forgive me for forgetting to introduce myself. I am Vorian Adasca, and yourself?"

It felt rather odd to walk temple ground once again. Saverok slowly lumbered about slowly observing and taking everything in. He towered over most and looked most likely the scariest. Adorned in old tattered robes with heavy armor underneath by the looks. Unlike the majority of his species, Saverok was not afraid to cover his face. He had accepted his species from a young age. The Gen'dai had a bad reputation for being near immortal monsters that were bloodthirsty. This was not the correct representation.

One would say Saveroks mission was to bring balance to that view.

As he head turned toward two rather young looking fellows Saverok squinted slightly examining [member="Vorian Adasca"]. Arkanian? His face remained stoic but his thoughts drew on a happiness to see another older race of species. Making his way towards him the Gen'dai observed both the humanoids as the talked to one another.

Taken back blinking a few times not knowing how to react to his own words. Letting herself breath in deeply only to feel that he spoke before she could speak again. "Greetings [member="Vorian Adasca"] I"m Freyia Whitelight." giving a smile at was met to be warming among others things. Before she could speak once more on the other that maybe she was a bit to harsh the way she worded herself.

Finding herself giving a way to a stare even if she knew not to as she was taught. One like herself with her dark eyes couldn't help but be very quizzed. Being shy as she was she begin to fumble with her pad in her hands. Then for some odd reason slipping out of her pad. Trying to give once again her friendly smile

"What was we talking about." as she bent down to pick up her data pad. "Oh yes the archives, I know where they are I spend all my times there." she got closer to him to whisper. "Between you and me I don't like being around big crowds and ..." she stop herself as it seem that [member="Saverok Barcu"] had made it to them. "Greetings, can I hope you also."

[member="Vorian Adasca"]

Tyberius Fel

In the midst of conversation with the female Padawan that had kindly taken it upon herself to welcome him to Voss, the Arkanian's well tuned senses perceived the lumbering thud thud of massive footsteps nearly shaking the ground. Rotating smoothly on his heels, Vorian's white pupils widened at the bald, predatory features of the hulking bulk of rippled muscles and nerve bundles before him. Well studied, how could Vorian not know of a member of the infamous Gen'dai species before him. Oddly enough though, unlike the stereotypical rough-hewn, blood thirsty depiction of a Gen'Dai bounty hunter, this creature seemed to have a calm, serene aura of Ashla around him as he observed the two.

Vorian straightened his back, waved a meek greeting and spun back around to Freyia Whitelight. She claimed to know the archives well, as she spent all her time there. "Something we have in common, then." Responded the Arkanian with courteous smile.

[member="Saverok Barcu"]

Saverok paused and eyed them down slightly. He had spent most his time in isolation on tatooine he almost forgot what it was like to be among like minded people. " Hello." Saverok remained still as padawans and other bodies walked past. Directing his attention to the two below him he smirked some which look made him look kinda grumpy but it was a smirk. His eyes were the focus point to look at rather than his rough facial features.

" I am Saverok." He nodded to them.

[member="Vorian Adasca"]

When he spoke sending some what shivers down her spine. If it hadn't been for her ability to feel him out of being no threat. Trying to put her own foot forward wondering if she became the greeting of all new comers to the planet. Trying to smile at him after which time.

At the same time she could feel that [member="Saverok Barcu"] had a more then a start with the force it seem to be flowing through him. "Greeting Saverok, what bring you to Voss, I sorry I haven't seen you around here."

As she turn back to [member="Vorian Adasca"] with a bit of a blush, "You like books more then being out here." as she wave her hand around. Giving that she didn't mine being by herself out in the open but here with so many people, around her. Wanting nothing more, as she looked at both of them.

"Since it seem the Master that my mother sent to greet hasn't shown up, if you would like to learn more about Voss and what we have to offer and the temple I"ll like to get away from this crowd."

Tyberius Fel

Vorian Adasca offered a wide smile to Freyia. Truthfully, the long, winding corridors of the Academy seemed to be a maze even to the infamously sharp intellect of the Arkanians. Returning his attention to the Gen'dai, he bowed his head in a respectful manner. "Farewell, friend." Spinning back around to the female Padawan, he nodded. "That would be wonderful, Freyia. Lead the way."

[member="Saverok Barcu"] [member="Vorian Adasca"]

Giving a wide smile as she was more then happy to take him to the achieves to look things up. It was going to be a good thing also the joy of getting more involved in the books like her own passion was for all knowledge.

Looking first at Saverok, "Well you be coming with us Master Saverok." as she started to lead the way down a very old but worn path that would take her past her favorite place that was of the tree life on the way. "This is a wonderful day out the sun is out and the birds seem to be singing a joyful songs." as she wasn't to much into more talking like some where. She just hoped that others would think she could be others that knew the right words to speak and when.

Tyberius Fel

Vorian was mildly alarmed when Freyia invited the hulking Gen'dai Jedi along with them on their little voyage to the archives. It is not a beast. Vorian reminded himself as he walked with his two fellow Jedi, sleeves collapsed together infront of himself in a manner that completely concealed his hands. "It is a beautiful day." Agreed Vorian, deciding to make a tad bit of small talk. "My home planet is a icy beauty. Mostly tundra, though the slu-..." The Arkanian cut himself off suddenly. He would have to watch his tongue more closely. "Nevermind, my apologies. How far is the library?" Vorian attempted to change the subject.

[member="Vorian Adasca"]

Listening to all that was spoke she could do nothing but smile at him. "Oh frozen I was once on another world for a field trip of sorts with my mother and a good friend of hers Coci. " even so as they walked some more on the path that would lead up to the main temple this taking them deep with in the temple.

"Just up at the main temple then we got a few flight of stairs, that's if you up for some climbing if not we could take the fast way up there. " as let herself lend the way even so she could glance at him from now and then wondering just where he came from, this intrested her more then anything to met new people. This causing her a little shy as she as she wouldn't let herself look at him fully as they walked up the winding path that took them up into the grand temple.

"Isn't it a grand thing, my mother had hand in helping create this place."

[member="Vorian Adasca"] [member="Saverok Barcu"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom