Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Welcoming a Guest

[member="Faith Organa"]

"The hull is strong, I wouldn't rate it against the likes of Beskar or ultrachrome, but it's indeed well armored. It is primarily designed to be a ship to ship combat vessel after all. There are no structural integrity weakpoints I promise you. I've personally used Hammerhead Cruisers as my personal flagship when I operated with the Republic. Its tactical capabilities are above par, and I wouldn't pick it over other options if I was at risk by doing so."

Leading Faith and her aide through the ship towards the hangar, Camellia took the remark about the ship's quietness in with a brief nod. "As I said, this ship is a week away from redeployment. Its crew is on leave though the Captain has stayed close. Most of the dock workers are in the engine compartments refueling so you won't find many people aboard right now. Speaking of the engines though, this ship uses modern ion engine designs. I believe the original model for Rendili's ion engines were constructed after receiving schematics from Corellian Engineering Corporation near the time of the Old Sith Wars and then enhancing them." Personally, the Rendili woman didn't mind the quiet as her tail flicked behind her. It was calming in a way for her, but perhaps that was due to working on empty ships as they were being built or refitted.

As they entered the hangar, the Aurek Starfighters the Rendili Planetary Defense Force used could be seen arrayed inside, along with the RAET dropships. They could also see bustling crew at work now as well hooking tubes up to the squadron, refueling the fighters and checking the systems. "Hammerheads also carry a support squadron aboard, though the client's are not required to purchase our starfighters and can fill the hangar here with their own preferences. It also carries four transports, at least if they're the size of the RAET. As you can see the crew is on to refueling these as well. We can go through more of the cruiser if you like or we could move on to a Centurion that's docked a few berths down."

Good information all of it. "I think Draco might have an idea of what fighters he would want."

The ship did indeed offer everything needed. Conference rooms. Quarters. Defenses. Not quite extremely long voyages it seemed like a ship that would serve the Coalition and it's members well.

Looking at the fighters. She smiled "I think I've seen enough. I'm satisfied that this is the right decision. "

[member="Camellia Swift"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom