Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Welcome to Triple Zero

Zius dashed out to the side of his cover and burst into a Force speed toward the said gangsters with surprising pace. His modified body allowed him twice the velocity of what a normal person would normally be capable of. He saw one of the gangsters attempt to spray him down with a Repeater, but Zius had another trick up his black leather sleeve. He dropped to the ground in a skid and swiped the oppressor from under their feet, standing up behind them and then spinning around to deliver a decapitation to the unsuspecting man.

"You could say that, Mandalorian."

Zius kept up the fight, eventually it looked as if the bandits were about to run scared for their lives.

"I don't believe our friends here want to play any longer, such a shame."

He showed his unmerciful blood-thirst, something a Jedi would never display. Zius pursued the fleeing attackers and took them both down with a Force push, and then killing two birds with one stone by swiping them both in the spine with his saber. He then turned back to look at the Mando, walking towards his position. "You're old... quite so."

Galaar Tal'Verda

Just one more butchered soul.
As soon as the repeater fire stopped Galaar finally snapped, with a fresh rush of adrenaline, he gave a loud booming war-cry over his loud speaker and threw his rifle down. He lunged over his cover and rushed pass the Dark Jedi and at nearest human. He was off-balance and slow, but the poor gangster was caught off-guards. Galaar grabbed the kriffing human and then in a rather brutal but slow manner began to smash the man's head over and over into the hull of the pod.

"Slag this planet and all you Nerf mothers! Let me teach how the Mando'ade get business done!"

With that he threw the poor man down and then stepped repeatedly on the back on his skull with loud, vocalized grunts before taking the rifle an following after Zius.

"Aye, I know I'm old, I'm also twice the man those gangsters are and pissed off son of an aklay."

Now that the battle was settled, his stomach became violently upset. He yanked his helmet off with a snap and hiss. Revealing his dark brown hair in thick curls and his deep eyes. Right before vomiting all over the ground at Zius' feet. Carbonite sickness... It was rather horrid.

@[member="Calico RC-247"] @[member="Zius Aurus"]

Calico would have no more of this waiting business. Zandra would catch up, hopefully. She might be able to get him off this damned planet. At the same time, she was a nice toy to look at; Calico liked having a view. He reached down to scoop up the green striped helmet. It was back upon his head as soon as the shooting stopped. That red blade worried him. He had heard of the crimson weapons in passing before.

Kripes, I love this bucket.

The helmet provided a sense of comfort like no other. His headache almost immediately subsided. The bright lights stopped flickering, and the visor dimmed on user preference. The capacity to speak over such a distance was comforting too.

"Hey, di'kut, over here. I saved your shebs. Who's the monk?" He transmitted through the squad comms. His brown eyes dilated as they adjusted to the flood of information on his HUD. Surely, someone would come as a first responder. It was doubtful they had much time. He focused on the brown and gray mess of color that was his brother, and then the brutalized remains of the human he'd used as a squeeze toy.

His gaze then drifted over to that crimson blade once more, and up to its helmeted wielder. Calico's expression tightened into a stern scowl; his sights lined up on the force user's midriff. One well placed shot, and that threat would be extinguished faster than its own weapon. "I have eyes on."

@RC-252 "Galaar"@[member="Zius Aurus"]

Galaar Tal'Verda

Galaar was still bust throwing up. He then slipped his helmet on and clicked to open the squad comms and cringed in the bucket as he heard the fact that his Sarge had the weapons trained on the man who had likely just saved his life.

"Ca'ika, no need sir, if he wanted to kill me. He likely would have and by his comments, he seems to know what the kriff we are."

He then switched back to his loud speaker and nearly fell over, everything was becoming dizzy again. The fight had subsided by the carbonite sickness hadn't. He managed to speak however. Before he did so, he cracked his neck.

"I'm Arrr-Cee-too-five-too, aren't you a Jedi sir? I mean you saved my life and chased those chakaars off with that har'chaak blade of yours." He pointed at the hilt of the lightsaber before wandering to retrieve his rifle. "By the way, thanks, I like my shebs intact," he then upped the boom on his loudspeaker, "and I want my slagging cafe Sarge!"

Zius deactivated his lightsaber, his tool of slaughter. He then turned to face the Mandalorian, the same red piercing eye stared through the translucent visor. "Clone... hm." He tilted his head slightly as he turned around to look directly in @[member="Calico RC-247"]'s position. He would attempt to patch in to the Mando's com system through his own helmet.

"No need for that, not unless you desire to make an enemy you can't handle."

Zius turned back to his brief ally, nodding his head toward his kin's standing.

"You may wish to tell your fellow Clone there to hold his peace."

This was not a mere threat, but a promise.

Calico shifted very uncomfortably. He knew what the Jedi weren't to be trusted. They were dangerous, uncontrollable, unpredictable. They were threats.

"You'll get your caf after you stop spilling your lunch all over the monk's shoes." He boomed back through the loudspeaker; if only to make a point. He kept his aim locked on the supposed Jedi. The fact that he knew their comm signal was...disturbing, to say the least.
I hope my lady friend isn't too far off.

He hadn't payed attention as to if she had actually arrived or not. The thought clawed at the back of his mind; he needed to keep her safe. She'd helped him, he owed the woman a debt--and possibly a drink or so.

Calico tuned back into the comm channel. His tone was taught and commanding. Glowstick or not; the Sergeant was making it clear--he was the man in charge here. "You're talking a Republic Commando ner'vod." He spoke the name in a mocking tone. "We're not afraid of bathrobes, or shiny sticks." At that point, Calico lowered the rifle; though he did not budge. He kept looking straight at the force user.

"Though I thank you for helping Galaar get over his little cold. You ended up killing his playmates, and a good parent doesn't like his adi'ike being left all alone. They end up pissing on the walls for fun."

@[member="Zius Aurus"]@RC-252 "Galaar"

Galaar Tal'Verda

Galaar spoke back on the loud speaker, there was now amusement and pain in his voice. He was very conflicted right now and emotions began to flood his mind. He threw them back, but they were whelling against the damn faster than he'd like.

"I don't piss on walls! I burn them down! Or both!... You'll have to excuse my Sergeant, Jedi General, sir. He's a bit iffy on the whole Force deal and well as overprotective as a rancor mother on certain time periods of her life. Its good to meet you however, did you bring me my caf?"

His helmet actually tilted like a young child asking a question as he dusted off his Deecee. The poor thing got a little bruised when he threw it on the ground to slagging kill a human with his bare hands, which he had honestly done rather effectively.

If either of these Mandolorians were Force sensitive, now would be the moment where they could get the vibe that Zius was dark with intent. This lone wanderer was not here by coincidence, but rather on a personal quest to seek out any Sith to harass and destroy; however, no exceptions would be passed along. Zius would willingly lash out at anyone or anything that provoked his anger, or crossed his path in a manner he might deem as unsavory and offensive. His visor would split into two, revealing a rather youthful face with a blackened cloth wrapped around his right eye, and his jaw a gun metal grey, same for the bottom teeth.

If they payed attention, it would become quickly apparent that he was not altogether Human but instead something a bit more. Something with a bit more kick.
@[member="Calico RC-247"]@RC-252 "Galaar"

"Hey! Wait-!"

But the close was gone before Zandra could turn the corner.

"He's a fast one," she grumbled, too annoyed at being left behind to notice the small gang of street kids, 4 or 5, turning out of the alley way.

"I 'member you," one of them said, looking Zandra up and down as he patted a rusty steel pipe, "I aint forgot. I lost lots a creds on you, cheater."

It was the word 'cheater' that got her attention. Red hot anger flashed through her entire body. Cheater. Cheater.
Nobody called her a cheater!

"Really? You remember me? Cuz I don' remember you," she snapped back, trying to keep her cool, "But you do kinda look like a loser. I prolly won some creds off a you after all."

"Ya nasty cheating schutt-!"

He didn't have time to finish his insult. The echani rushed at him with fresh rage. She kicked the pipe out of his hands and pulled him into a headlock. The other teens scattered, weaponless. Thinking that a lone girl would be an easy target, none of them had bothered to find anything to use.

"Nobody- Calls- me- a- cheater!" she hissed, punching him again and again in the face.

Until a tooth popped out of his mouth, landing right at her feet. Good enough now. She released him, looking over her handiwork.

"Now, you go pass the message on, baby cakes," she called as he scooped up his tooth and scurried away, "Nobody calls Zandra Fenni a cheater!"

Once he was out of sight, she wiped the blood off her knuckles, pulled out a pair of leather gloves from her satchel and out them on. Skulls were hard. She was lucky it was only his blood on her fists.

"Bridge," she mumbled to herself as she hurried ahead, running after her new friend after a minor distraction.

Calico was all into the rifle. The man was young: still a saber slinger though. Still very dangerous.

"Galaar, grab up your boyfriend and get over here. Now. I figure we need a plan of action." He grumbled into the comm unit. "Boyfriend, you're already clued into our comms. Do whatever-the-kark-you-want."

The former Sergeant leaned up straight to sit back on his haunches. People stared at him from the woodworks of Coruscant. Every little crevice, alley, doorway; they all had someone staring--watching. It made Calico uneasy, a pit of worry forming a knot in his stomach.

They think we're law enforcement.

He chanced a moment to look back over his shoulder. There was Zandra in all of her dirty glory. He chanced a small grin under the anonymous veil the helmet cast over him.

"Take a minute to teach one of the kids how to be a man, Zandra?"

He adjusted the optics on the 'Deece'. It would keep on doing its job perfectly. Today wasn't do bad!

"See those di'kuts out there? The soon-to-be-whitejob is Galaar.. The other one is a space monk....the bodies were their playmates."

Calico lifted his shoulders in a slight shrug. "I owe you for this; before they get over here, what do you want?"

Zius suddenly felt a surge of pain shoot through his head, the singular red eye burst with a flash of bright red electricity. He raised a hand to his head, clutching at his hair, cursing into the wind.

"Dammit! Not now!"

Zius would appear to be suffering from some internal issue, and he indeed was. Auditory hallucinations were rampant in his mind, the voices whispering en masse in either ear and inside his very skull.

They pressured him, reminding him he was their temple, their vessel of violence and chaos. Zius growled and pushed back at the aggressive madness trying to consume his conscious, he wouldn't let it out here. After a moment or two of an inner-struggle for his mind and body, he won. He opened his eye with a breath of relief, shaking his head slightly to bring him back into his surroundings. Zius looked back to the Mandalorian who seemed intent on gunning him down if given a valid reason, and Zius didn't plan on lashing out on either of the Clones, he instead found them rather intriguing. @[member="Calico RC-247"]

Galaar Tal'Verda

Galaar was just about to speak when Zius seemed to go into some kind of rage. He stepped back and waited. He was obviously in a defensive stance but he had no weapon to fight with now other than his vibroblade and he was still rather sick from the carbon stasis. The cyborg seemed to calm down and for once his life, Galaar held back a few off-color comments and looked toward Calico's sniper position. How do we get ourselves into this? Why us? He knew that Calico would likely know something was up if he saw his face right now. So he buckled up and pushed his thoughts back once more and then turned, staggering toward one side of the bridge.

"C'mon Jedi, we gotta shift it, Sarge is in a pissy mood and I doubt he'd like me being late to the party, oya!"

It wouldn't take him long to show up on the platform with Calico and Zandra. He'd look over his soldier to check if the Force-User was behind them.

@[member="Zius Aurus"] @[member="Calico RC-247"] @[member="Zandra Fenni"]

Zius looked to the Clone, nodding quickly and following right by his side, putting away his lightsaber for now.

"How did you two get here? More to the point, do you know why?"

Zius gave Galaar a look of sincere concern, and it's not like he just sees Clones fall from the sky on any average day. This was a particularly odd event which he must follow through. @RC-252 "Galaar" @[member="Calico RC-247"]

Galaar Tal'Verda

Galaar responded as they moved. His voice was straining as he moved but he kept up the act. His smart aliac facade refusing to fade away, even in these circumstances.

"I thought a Jedi'd know about us? Oh... Ya know then, the average shindig of waking up in an escape pod plummeting to the atmosphere, after being frozen and locked up by creepy clankers and abandoned by the GAR and everything you once knew. Its actually an average day for us di'kut Commandos. What year is it by the way?"

He was rather frank but rather ticked off, and even though there was no anger or weakness presented other than his stagger. The Force-User could probably feel the emotions beaming off him, as well as deep pools of despair and confusion.

@[member="Zius Aurus"]

Zius scanned the Mando further, his single eye widening a bit.

"You're far from a regular routine mission, Clone. It is the year 836 ABY. When were you put in cryo?"

Zius looked a bit confused as well, and judging by the gear the Clone was donning, he was almost antique.

"This is a first for me, by far."

He looked toward the Mandalorian's brethren, having the same exact confused thoughts as to how or why these two Clones were lucky enough to survive this long, even with the careful routine of keeping their vitals in cryo.

@RC-252 "Galaar"
@[member="Calico RC-247"]

Zandra caught up at last and looked over to where her new friend was showing her. Another armored man and a "space monk". Zandra knew better. She'd been around Keter and his wife enough to know the difference between a Jedi and Sith. This one didn't really seem like either. Still, she said nothing. Really, they were all the same. They did the same amount of damage.

"What do I want.... How about this?" she said, "You come with me off world. I smuggle you all passed the republic and give ya a job. Deal? I mean, where else ya gunna be goin'?"

@[member="Calico RC-247"]

Zius moved his gaze to the woman, probably guessing she was a native to this planet. He stood still with an eerie silence while not even moving a muscle, almost as if he were a statue. His cybernetic eye began to glow as he scanned her like the Mandalorian Clone, finding nothing of any relevant interest to himself.

"And you are?"

Zius spoke in a somewhat distorted voice, sounding cold and hollow with no exception of even the slightest raised inflection. Almost as if he were somewhat demanding an answer with no comfort to aid the words themselves. He kept his right hand inside his trench coat, resting it lightly on the pommel of the lightsaber's hilt should he need to make a quick move if either Clone didn't trust him and decided to make it clear with violence.

@[member="Zandra Fenni"] @RC-252 "Galaar" @[member="Calico RC-247"]

Galaar Tal'Verda

Galaar looked at the woman and gave a silent grunt under his helmet and then finally removed it again. It came off with a pop and hiss and he blinked his eyes. The light nearly burned or at least it felt it did. The clone gave a couple blinks of those deep brown eyes before rubbing them. He looked exactly the same as Calico in nearly every regard besides the fact he wasn't graying near his temples, he had no carbonite patches, and he had a long scar going from his jaw decline to his left eye.

"Kriff the air on this planet is foul. I wonder where I can get some cafe before we get offworld." He is voice was rather slurred and he looked toward Calico with dizzied eyes. He moved to take a step forward and just dropped toward the ground, hitting it with a loud thud of armor against steel and concrete.

Well, that was one way to end the day, passed out from carbonite sickness after gunning down a swoop gang.

@[member="Zius Aurus"] @[member="Zandra Fenni"] @[member="Calico RC-247"]

Zius watched the Clone hit the ground, his facial expressions giving no sign of care. He actually sighed and shook his head weakly at the exhausted Mandalorian, turning his sight to his surroundings as he slowly swiveled his head from left to right. He wasn't stuck here, but didn't have the means of getting too far without a land-speeder. Possibly he could "borrow" something from a local, but who was Zius kidding, intimidation with that lightsaber of his was his best bet to get anything. Violence was his muse and he worked well with it. He then turned his sights to @Calico RC-247.

"See to your battle brother, Mandalorian. I won't be arsed to feel any responsibility for either of your deaths if you do fall. I'd recommend finding shelter, possibly rest from your ailment."

Zius walked passed the two Clones and the woman, stopping to further scope out the land.

@RC-252 "Galaar" @[member="Zandra Fenni"]

Smuggle us offworld?

What was the woman saying? She was going to help them, for free. No charge at all? No, no, that couldn't be right. It was illogical. The Echani needed to have some kind of ulterior motive. Then again, questioning a good thing never went well.

Comic used to say that. where is that di'kut now?

"This is save-your-shebs-from-a-burning-buliding-and-get-you-to-look-at-her-shebs-woman." He grumbled; though a very real humor laced his words. He enjoyed the Echani's company, and if she was true to her word, then all the better.

Calico caught himself eyeing the man in the trench coat. He meant no harm; or so it seemed. The older Commando opted to lower his 'Deece' and slip it into the strap on his right thigh plate. "Thank you, sir." He finally stated, looking the man from head to toe. "You kept Galaar from biting it. Good in my books; and those are some very exclusive books to get into." He looked back at Zandra to see if he could get a handle on what she was thinking. "The kind they keep in the naughty section of the library."

The Sergeant shifted with something akin to being uncomfortable as his HUD lit up. Four red dots appeared on his area-of-operational-awareness icon. Then physical movement around fourty meters away. It was hard to discern, but it was certainly something. A few large figures moving through the remains of the turrets and bodies.

Setting up to retaliate.

"Alright then, lads, my dear rescuer, I'd like to bang out before the locals invite us to meet the pare-" Galaar hit the ground with a loud thud. Calico wasted now time in sidling up to the fallen di'kut, scooping up his helmet, clipping it to his own belt; and then heaving the massive soldier up over his soldier.

Kripes...when did you get so fat?

Galaar was slightly shorter than Calico, and accordingly smaller. They had been cloned from two different strains with different intention, but now it felt like Galaar had gained a few hundred kilos in cryo--or Calico had lost a lot more muscle mass than he had initially thought. "Alright, Zandra, sweetheart, you show us where we can hole up and break atmo, and we-" He shook the meat sack on his shoulder. - "Will try and help you with whatever you need."

The greatly diminished soldier finally leaned down to scoop up Galaar's DC-17. It was clumsily clipped up next to the helmet on Galaar's waist. "And if you stick around, Sir-" He produced his DC-15 sidearm in his freehand as he acknowledged the force user. " -and keep us alive, I can answer all those questions. I would now, but I think our hosts have decided we've eaten too much out of their pantry." The white-and-green-stripped Commando motioned toward the area where the gang had been holed up. There seemed to be a lot more bodies moving in that area now.

@[member="Zius Aurus"]@RC-252 "Galaar"@[member="Zandra Fenni"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom