Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Welcome to the Void

Kai Bamarri Kai Bamarri

Aeris gently nodded her head in response. That was why Alex had been a 'them' and not a 'he' or 'she.' When these things were more fluid than static, the words just kind of lost their purpose. Although, she supposed they had some form of gender. In truth the topic hadn't ever truly been breached.

Perhaps it was a bit the same as Aeris being entirely unaware how Kai had come to inhabit his current reflection. She listened to the story and gave him yet another slow nod.

"Is there anything I could do to help with that?"

Kai Bamarri Kai Bamarri

And almost as if on cue, the device in her pocket pinged her. First with one chime and then two. Aeris let out an exhale and shook her head before she patted the device in her pocket.

"Speaking of the devil, huh?"
She frowned. "I should probably get back to the temple. Still not quite recovered from that whole incident with the massassi warriors and physical displacement of the archives."

"I swear, Oros is always close-by when these things happen…" She muttered and looked over at Kai again. "Are you going to be okay?"

"I should get back, but… I can probably stay, if you want."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom