Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Welcome to the Mara-Perlemian Trade Council!

Progflaw99

Welcome! The Mara-Perlemian Trade Council welcomes you! Be you alien, human, or something entirely else, we hope you enjoy your stay with us. The purpose of this thread it is to welcome all members and create a place where people can introduce themselves, tell us what they're excited for or what types of roleplay they're looking for here! So without further adieu, I will begin!

Olivander Cardiff is my main character in the faction, but you may know me by my other characters on the board. Rolf Amsel, Castor Ren, Nils Brenner are among a few of my list of characters. I'm looking forward to writing a complex and engaging story with all of you whether it's smashing in baddies or a more complex plot involving politics or diplomacy, or maybe even some subterfuge, I'm pretty open! I hope you all enjoy your stay and I'm excited to see what this fresh take on an old idea has to come!

I'm just here to evade taxes, get you to pre-order an overpriced holo-game, and maybe run the Sabaac tables on The Wheel.

And, most importantly, ask if you're happy with your HoloNet Service Provider.

Come to the Dark Side Corellia Digital. With a 2 year contract, we can offer you a locked-in rate. Act now and we can include subspace radio support with FREE long-distance to the Tingel Arm, Core Worlds, Colonies, and Mid-Rim. Low rates on calls to Demonsgate and the far distant worlds of the Outer Rim Coalition. Message and data rates may apply. Offer limited to worlds of the Galactic Alliance, Commenor System Alliance, Silver Jedi, and Outer Rim Coalition. Former worlds of the Silver Jedi may be eligible. See your authorized Corellia Digital agent for details.

...in other words, I'm here for stories about business, pirates, and the business of the biggest pirates of all. Internet Service Providers. :)

Progflaw99

Awesome!

As the Wheel is just near Centares, our own faction capital, I would be very interested in talking about what lore you might already have developed, and the state of such a place so that we can accurately tie it into our story! Also - welcome aboard, that gave me a chuckle! :D

[member="Sor-Jan Xantha"]

[member="Olivander Cardiff"]

I actually haven't done much lore development, sadly. After the Silver Sanctum Coalition sponsored Corellia Digital, I added The Wheel and Voss to the list of company locations when re-writing the new sub for Tier 5. Most of my company lore building since then was focused on the Kathol Outback, so I'm actually woefully under-lore'd in this part of space.

Merv Stabbe

I love the smell of proton in the morning!
What better types of folks to fight for this here army than a bunch of rough 'em, tough 'em, ex One Sith soldiers?

I'd appreciate being aboard, boss.

Progflaw99

Welcome! I'm sure there will be plenty of opportunity for slicers in upcoming threads! If you've got any questions or aren't sure how to get involved, feel free to join our discord server, or PM either [member="Eris Volcata"] or Myself!

[member="Jason Kellar"]

Mathias Zaren said:
Welcome! I'm sure there will be plenty of opportunity for slicers in upcoming threads! If you've got any questions or aren't sure how to get involved, feel free to join our discord server, or PM either [member="Eris Volcata"] or Myself!

[member="Jason Kellar"]
Thank you! I look forward to eventually RP'ing with you all. :)

Hey y'all. Tramp freight trader, outpost owner, and Tillian Family Enterprises representative. Also, maker of some of the finest alcoholic beverages in the galaxy. Do a lot of trade along those corridors, so thought I'd hop in with Sor-Jan and evade the taxes. And the extra scrutiny

[member="Jason Kellar"]

Corellia Digital is always looking for, uh... "programmers" if you're looking for work. Competitive salaries, matching 401K, and we even offer dental.

Otherwise, I look forward to seeing you around the RP. :)

Hi there everyone! I write Kirie Ito. A pacifist Force Sensitive from Balmorra that's recently departed from serving in the government of Commenor. She's also deaf, but has a protocol droid to translate if you don't speak sign. I look forward to rping with you all and learning the ways of The Force.

Currently I'm involved in a thread with the Trade-Council Order here.

Hey guys Jakkor Kess here. Former Jedi Commander of the Clone Wars, Survivor of Order 66 and the Jedi Purge. Veteran of the Omega Wars. A disillusioned Jedi who is a hermit and is in exile. Looking forward for someone to bring him out of exile and help training a new generation of Jedi. "War does not make one great." I wish to teach Jedi who only wish to use the Force for defense and not to attack one's enemies regardless :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom