Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Public Welcome to the Information Revolution (ChaosRadio)

Brentaal IV
Outside the Trade Hall

-- A warm, cloudless day with Kundril still flying freely over the areas they were accustomed too. The peace the the planet had always been a part of was still going strong and the everyday conversations of merchants made that apparent. Streets bustling with traders from across the galaxy rubbed shoulders with traders of enemy nations but on Brentaal, money was greater then political idealism here. Enemies traded complements as they traded goods, but so long as they had something worth the transfer of good tiding. Whispers were as common as shouting in the streets of the bustling square that surrounded the Trade Hall.

-- Brentaal has always been a prosperous and quite planet with little to do but make the economy of the galaxy continue on turning. Above board, Black Market, Grey Trade, the great trading houses of the world had their hands in it all. Everyone knew it, but little could anyone actually do since one bad move could cause an embargo of goods that passed through the world.

-- While all this peaceful day continued, a Protocol Droid stepped out onto the steps before the massive hall that governed the planet.

-- A distorted voice echoed from the emotionless robot, it was humanoid and sentient though it seemed like it was transmitted from a much older system where the voice was fuzzy between some words. "Greetings all, RadioWhisper here to give you an update that I am not Dead," A holographic visual of a Question Mark wearing a Bandanna around the mouth area. "On the Run and a Bounty on my head, but still alive and broadcasting the truth across the galaxy."

-- The Droid bowed to a 45 degree angle and recovered quickly, "I dont have a lot of time, but I am broadcasting this to my army of Droid NewStands to bring you an update that the news fed to you by the Galactic News Network does not cover the whole truth, those that wish to hide their skeletons will be dug out by the Independent News Network that I am bringing together," There was a quick static buzz and sparks coming off the Droid, "Wish to learn anything and join the Revolution of Information then speak to the wondering Mechno-Chairs to request any information."

-- The Droid started to spark more and seizing as the voice attempted to continue, "Those that wish to end the voice of Free Information will always be stopped, join RadioChaos to keep the fight against supre-" The Droid blew a fuse and electricity sparked out the back of its head, and smoke trailed as it hit the floor.

-- There was a quick second as the crowed paused at the sudden sight of a droid head blowing and smoking. That was until one of the wondering Mechno-Chairs walked up and displayed the Question Mark with a Mouth Coverage in a Holographic form. "Ask me about the Galaxy."

Mister Sigma

M
(Very intriguing. Do you actually have a bounty on your head since I don't see the Bounty Toggle anywhere.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom