Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Welcome to the End

Radon Mont

R
Across the Republic a transmission interrupted all currently broadcast transmissions from major broadcasting sources. Specifically, news media sources were all hijacked. The image that replaced them was of a singular being wearing a mask against a plain black background. There was nothing present to give a sense of scale, just the being standing in front of nothing.

“Greetings, citizens of the Republic. I’ve come to you today with a simple message. No doubt you expect a rambling terrorist who speaks of ideals and proper societal practices; someone who rails against the tyranny of the Republic. Well, guess what? You’re not going to get that from me.”

The screen cut to an image of a woman, most obviously pregnant, and quite human, standing on the edge of a building on Coruscant.

“Do you see this woman? Her name is Rina. She has two children already and a third on the way. Her husband is a Jedi.”

The screen went to a side by side of him holding up a device with a big, red button on it. He pressed it, and the floor fell out from beneath Rina. She slid before toppling over the edge of the building and plummeting down into the traffic of Coruscant, meeting a rather grisly end.

“Oh dear. It seems she’s taken a fall. Such a pity. But wait, there’s more to this than just poor Rina.”

A flurry of images showered the screen showing women and children, all situated in precarious positions, scattered across all of the worlds of the Republic. Each situation vastly different from the next, but each one was just as deadly as the others. It was quite simply a clustercuss of a situation. The images did not stop, they just kept showing over and over again.

“Each one of these people that you see will die a gruesome death, unless each world brings out a human Jedi and publicly executes them for the entire galaxy to see. Each world that does this will save one victim. A mother, a child, your weakest and most dependant of all your citizens. And do keep in mind that failure to follow through will result in grisly consequences, not just for the people in danger, but for you as well.

“You see, it isn’t just these people that are in danger, it is all of you as well. Poor Rina, you see, was filled with a virus: the Fear Virus. It is quite simple to defeat, but it acts quickly, and all of those people walking down where Rina fell to her death, they don’t have long. This is the weakest threat your worlds face. Others are more volatile.

“The power is in your hands. Kill a Jedi on each world, and proof must be shown that they actually are a Jedi, and you will all be free to go about your business. Each world that fails to do so will be responsible for the death of not only the innocent victim I have chosen, but of the citizens of their world. I look forward to seeing your decisions come to fruition.”

The screen cut to black, and regular broadcasting resumed. Radon, the man in the mask, walked across the room on Carida and clapped his hand on the slicers shoulder. “Very good work. Very good. Now it’s time for you to sleep.” He grabbed the woman’s head and gently snapped her neck before dropping her away. Then he removed the mask, changed clothes, and left for the spaceport where a ship was waiting for him. It was time to watch the fun begin.

Darren Onyx

D
Onyx was in his ship just enjoying the view of Corusant It was relatively peaceful. Suddenly his normal transmission cut to a strange man and a even stranger message.

At the end of the message, Onyx called his personal droid, M3, over to discuss the matter with. "This is the guy. I can tell that fate has brought me here."

"To do what sir?"

"Die. I may be sith but I cannot sit by and let a innocent planet suffer from a mad man. At the same time, I feel like this is the end."

"More like the welcoming of it."

"Yep. I feel that way as well." Onyx gathered his gear and began his decent to the spaceport of Theed. He knew this guy was going to rely on tactics and lots of guards. He needed to be ready to face what could be his greatest challenge. As he descended he breathed a heavy sighed. He prepared himself for death, in case he couldn't best him.

(OOC: I redid it so I am landing on Corusant instead so everyone can be at the same place. And a friendly tip: please state the location at the begging of the thread to avoid confusion.)

In the space above Coruscant, Vandin watched the broadcast from the bridge of his Corellian Corvette. Then watched it again. Then again. The man was not a terrorist. Nor was he a rebel. The Fear Virus could easily have been a bluff, or even a metaphor, saying that fear will kill them. An interesting tactic. If the woman had a virus that was going to destroy a planet, how come she was not already dead?
Vandin turned to his main pilot. "Plot a course to Coruscant. I want to know when and where that woman fell. It would have been an easy deception to pretend a past clip was a live feed."

The Eternal Queen
In a pretty little hotel suite, a Jedi Master watched the horrors unfold in front of her. Children. It was one thing to kill and adult. But a pregnant woman? Children. Families. And a virus. The virus could easily be a bluff. The images could be faked. But even so, that was not a risk to be taken.
She rose from her spot on the edge of the bed with a sigh. Jedi. He wanted dead Jedi. Good thing she was already on Coruscant, but she was on the wrong side of the planet.
"K?" she called out to the droid in the room, "Send out a message. I'll need my ship prepped and ready to go. Looks like my vacation is over."
She threw her wet hair up in a high tight black braid cascading down her back, let her silky white bathrobe slide off her body onto the floor and put on layer after layer of soft white fabric. After she'd laced up her tall black boots and clipped her saber safely inside her white tunic, she reached for her half finished glass of blossom wine. She was not a woman that could leave a glass half full like that after all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom