Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Welcome to our home, My love

Mandalore Space
Sitting inside the Ship

I took a drink of water from the bottle that was floating in the air around me. I could feel the wind upon my face, the smooth grass under my legs. I laid down upon the textures that were of the planet Mandalore. I could almost smell it. It felt great to be close to home. I had two homes. A small apartment on Mandalore, and a suite with Maya on Voss. However soon, I will be making a home on Mandalore for myself, my wife, and my kids. A place for us to call home. A place where they can grow and become beings of the universe. However, Maya and I had to check for places first, and get Maya antiquated with the planet, and the people there.

Hence why we were on my ship headed towards Mandalore, and should be exiting Hyperspace soon. However, I wanted to indulge myself upon the home I now called. I could hear the systems shut down as I opened my eyes. I was now upon a cold floor. The iron grey ceiling above me was barren of anything extraordinary. And yet, I smiled. Knowing that the ship had turned off the simulation.

Leaning up, I groaned a little because of my knee. I walked over towards the door while my clothes flung to my hand. I proceed to put on my jacket, and slip on my boots right at the seat that sat just outside of the door to the simulation room. After dressing, I stood up, and walked over to the main quarters. Hearing the hiss of the door as it opened, and seeing my wife fast asleep upon the bed. Or at least, she seemed asleep.

I sat down next to her, rubbing her leg as I leaned over to kiss her cheek.

"I don't want to do this to you, but we are almost there."

[member="Maya Whitelight"],

Dreaming that what she was doing that was for sure. After knowing that she felt the warm of her husband in her bed once again. The galaxy didn't seem so dark any more. Instead it was felt full of hope again. As once again felt like there was so much more to this then met the eye. Even so she couldn't help but know that this was only the next chapter in their life. Even so now waking up she couldn't help but know that was being woken by the love of her life.

Even so she couldn't help but open her eyes up to the face seeing that wrinkle face of Xander's.

"Is it all ready that time, my love."

Even so she reach up and put a soft hand upon his cheek. As she let it sink in that they was gong to Xander home planet. Even know this was a very big step. Since coming to the Silver she had made Voss her home. First on top of the temple yes she had always been different then most. While most enjoyed a soft bed at night she like to be around her planets in the little green house on top she had build herself. Then came the gardens that she help make and grow as she grew.

"Xander, my darling you know I'll follow you any where in the galaxy, if it means not loosing you again." , even then she had a sadness to her own eyes.

[member="Xander Carrick"]

Her hand pressed up against my cheek. Warm and soft to the touch, I brought my own hand up. holding it there as I smiled a little at her. The words she spoke were heartfelt, and at the same time sad. Sad knowing that I had missed an important part of our children's lives. She said she would follow me to the ends of the galaxy to stay with me. And I knew that she would. I have left twice on her. I had hurt her. And I hoped we could change that. I looked down and closed my eyes. Breathing in one quick breath before leaning forward and kissing her.

After pulling back, I let her arm drop from my face. I brushed some of her bright vibrant hair out of her face and smiled. Trying to lighten the mood a little. "I am here now. Call for me, and I will be there. I love you."

I started to lift her up off of the bed and pulled her towards me in a hug. letting her head rest upon my shoulder.

"We are not beginning a new life. Only starting a New chapter. We will keep our house on the hills on Voss. I brought you here to show you my heritage, and where I believe a home could be. Traveling between Mandalore, and Voss is not difficult. I promise."

Kissing her forehead, I stood up from the bed, walked over to the end table and grabbed her clothes. Walking them back over to her, I smiled brightly.

"Now come on. There are a few things I want to show you."

[member="Maya Whitelight"]

Been these little reason she had fallen so deeply in love with him. Even then she knew that he was here wasn't going to leave her no matter what happen down the road. Even then she would cherish each and every moment they had together. After a while she couldn't help but grin at him after finishing putting on her clothes. Making sure that she had her long claw clip in her hair.

After all she knew she was safe with him, and on his people planet but still there seem to be something inside her. Deep with in that warrior that still kept at bay. Called upon when needed, in time of trouble. Even then she couldn't help but understand that one like her was very gem to be hold.

Finding herself joining her own husband now.

I'm ready when you are, my love

After handing her the clothes, I walked out of the room and started to make my way to the cockpit. I stood up and leaned against the wall on the inside of the cockpit. Standing right behind my Proxy droid as it piloted the ship. Hearing me walk up behind it, The droid stood up and spoke to me.

"We are a minute out from Mandalore Master Carrick."
"Thank you Proxy."
"You're welcome."

The proxy droid turned back around and sat down in the seat as Maya came walking up behind me. I could hear her footfalls, as well as feel her within the force get closer. I turned my head around to see her there. I smiled a little. Reaching out for her hand, I pulled her closer to me holding her in a one armed embrace. Holding her small frame against my own large build, I smiled a little. The woman may have been on the smaller size, but what she lacked in size, made up for it in pure power of the force.

She was a sight to behold on the battlefield. She could use force powers like none other. I was amazed at some of her skills, even when men drooled over my own saber skills, I thought of them as average against the strength this woman hand. Dealing with not just one, but three children, almost turning to the dark side, and then out of that, still being able to come back to the light, make a full recovery, and lead a part of the Silver Jedi.

This is the reason why I fought. This is the reason why I lived. Because....

I loved this woman.

Just the moment of their deep embrace came something else more deeper. Even know she could feel how so safe in his arms. Only then could she understand fully what it meant to have [member="Xander Carrick"] arms back around her. So many times had they embraced like this before he disappear. Now this was different each time she would remember it like it was their very first time.

Finding herself now looked deeply in his eyes so many years ago. Even so she couldn't help but enjoy this very simple moment between the two of them. Knowing after this trip the children will come, after all had been set up. Until then she would enjoy being with her husband.

"I know you do for the best for our family, we must speak about Freyia and her action of lately", as she looked in love into his eyes. Before feeling that it was about time for them to take a seat, before the ship exit hyperspace. Finding that this was bit a window into Xander life.

Moving Maya to one of the empty seats as she posed the question about our daughter and flirting with other, not so savory people, I rolled my eyes. The lass was taking much after her mother in standing upon that line between the Light and the Dark. I sat down in my own seat next to hers, buckling myself in and preparing for the pop into subspace. As well to the fact that our son was a little battle happy.

"They are just like us when we were young. I wouldn't expect anything less. Zephyr is trying to make up for me not being there, and Freyia is trying to see what the outside world is. Honestly, I think we should let them, but under supervision."

I clicked the lat buckle in place before reaching over to my wife. Grabbing her hand in my own, and caressing the back of her hand with my thumb.

"We need to find someone who would be willing to take them, and teach them of the world. You know how are, they will rebel every chance they can get against us. I want them to understand the galaxy, so they won't make the same mistakes we had made."

"Thirty seconds till subspace Masters Carrick and Whitelight."
"Thank you Proxy."

Turning back to my wife, I posed a question for her, "What do you think we should do?"

​"I wished it was that easy to do, just let them go out there, I know what is out there, I'm very fearful of our daughter more so then our son. I was about our daughter age when I had my own ship was making smuggling runs for my father, and finding myself present." grabbing out her hand upon his as she looked at him with all the fear that she been holding in for years now.

Finding more time to go by before speaking to him once more. "I now that Freyia turning into a very beautiful young lady. That what I fear is that she make the same mistake as I did her age, not wait for that special one." Looking at Xander how he was her very soul mate. Even so much that she waited for his return all these years not knowing if he was a live or dead.

I could see the same fear in her as I did on the day I trained her with Soresu. The same fear she held when she first spoke to me about having kids. When we had thought we weren't ready to take that on. Trying to be normal parents in a time where war raged the galaxy, and when battles were taking place left and right, it was difficult. And would forever be as such.

"There are so many things that could hurt either of them. I know you are worried about our daughter. She is strong and brave. I have faith that she will be fine, I just think we need to take the extra step to make sure nothing detrimental happens to her."

As soon as my words finished, there was a popping of my ears, and the boom of changing from lightspeed, to sublight speeds. Coming just over the planet of Mandalore. I looked out the window for a second to see the beautiful planet. I then once again looked at Maya.

"Its okay. It will sort itself out all in time. We came here to make a home. A place where we can stay together as a Family."

That right there is what she needed to here from him those words that told her that they would be okay. That they would work together to get there children safe. Even then she couldn't help but whisper these words before a flash came taking them out of hyperspace. I love you will always love"

Not remember if back in her smuggling days if she had maybe past this planet for some reason or another. Even so she just let herself close her eyes to the fact that now that moment to see the planet that would be there true home there true beginning for them. The family would live among the mandalorian.

"Breath taking"

I smiled as Maya looked upon the planet. Saying that it was breath taking. I didn't look at the planet, but I was looking at her. My mind focused upon how much she was smiling. How she still had fear within her heart, yet a love that could never be put out. Her caring, and mindful appearance had always sedated my anger. I could almost never feel anger around her. There were a few times simply because of a battle, or I was angry at the kids for doing something incredibly stupid. I kept my eyes upon her.

"Yes, she is that."

Sure, the planet was beautiful, but I came here for her. Maya, and the children. I wanted a place where they could come to and call home. Sure Voss was fine, but it was flooded with the Jedi. People who were keen about becoming the Best within the force. And I wasn't so keen on that. I wanted an environment that was closer to real life. As such, Mandalore was one. A place that had normal people, an not influenced by Jedi. Sure there were some here, and that was good, but I wanted them to understand what it was like to live in a normal place. I also wanted them to be trained as a Mandalorian. To be able to defend themselves, and all the stood for. Even if I didn't believe in it, or if Maya did, I wanted them to know that we would be behind them every step of the way. I loved them. And so they would be forever.

"Proxy Take us down."

Reaching her hand upon his as she could feel him being deeply in thought. Just what was he thinking she wouldn't use her own force powers to see for herself. Knowing that in time if he wanted to talked about it fully to her she would listen and understand. Finding once more that she was with her beloved and right now that was all she could hope for.

Even then she couldn't help that this would be more then just a quick trip as she knows that there was others that he wanted her to met only talked about briefly. It was time to met more of his fellow mandalorian wondering deeply now how much had he told them about her. Having a wife and children that had made her home on Voss. Her own peaceful garden she had grown the tree of life there its roots going deep down to the core of the planet feeling all that happen on the planet. Would she be able to over time do the same with Mandalorian.

Xander, my sweet love lets use start the next character in our life.

Bringing the ship down towards the planet, it was a little bit bumpy on reentry, otherwise, it was a rather fine trip down to the capitol city of Mandalore. While the planet itself was very beautiful from space, once reaching past the cloudline, all you could see was sand dune after sand dune. In fact, the entire planet was covered in sand. It was within these large bio domes that many could reside with a multitude of abilities. Such as a City being able to look much like the planet voss. Agriculture as far as the eye could see.

Maya may have her doubts now, however, that would soon change. I had been hoping to do something to allow the use of agriculture here on Mandalore. As such, I looked heavily down upon myself, and what I had earned. I gave up a lot for this because I deemed it necessary. Turning to Maya as we came closer and closer to city of Sundari, the very small dome, turned into such a large wall of infrastructure, that thhe dome, was no longer a dome, and was instead a giant wall that sat before us.

Docking into one of the bays, the doors closed behind us with a solid slam before I took off the seatbelts, and stood.

"The planet is filled with desert. No place for a culture or people to thrive. We will make our own home here in the desert. Don't give me your eyes that burn into my soul. Because you have yet to see what we are doing my dear."

I smiled a little as I held out my hand to her.

"Proxy, could you lead us to the 'Surprise?"
"Yes, Master Carrick."

[member="Maya Carrick"]

Taking the look at the planet once again she couldn't be more disappointment only for a moment after which time she couldn't help but do that very thing at him. Could he be any more crazier then what could be done. Trying hard now to find something that she couldn't see that was life. There wasn't anything sure she could feel the bodies down there going to and from there busy lives where every it may lead to.

Feeling his hand upon hers as she listen to that there would be a surprise.

Xander, you know I love you so much, but right now please forgive me if I doubt I could be as happy here as I am back in gardens of Voss, which I had a hand in creating.

Smiling, I shook my head at the woman who I loved so dearly. She didn't understand where this would be going. She was not expected to come to a desert planet. One in which we would be creating a home. She almost lived in her gardens upon Voss. If I wasn't there, she might have been married to her gardens. Now that would be a sight to see. I smiled at that thought and led the woman out of the ship and down the ramp. Following after proxy, ouside sat a speeder car. Once we were taken to the car, I opened the door for the lady. Letting her sit in, and closed the door after her.

I took a few steps to walk around the other side as I opened the door for myself. Sitting down next to her in complete silence. Up until now, I re-framed from speaking because I didn't want to ruin this for her. You see. She loved to tend to her gardens. However, she thought that was going to be here. Leaning over, I smiled lightly as Proxy took off. Driving the speeder to take us to my apartment that was here. However, there was a slight change.

It was only a minute later we got there. It was an upper suite. Even having a landing pad for myself. I stepped out, and walked to the other side. Opening the door for Maya, and offering a hand to help her up and out of the vehicle. Walking towards the apartment, She would see that it was completely barren. Except for one table. And on this table was a holopad. A very small projector with a Key resting right next to it.

"Go ahead. Turn it on."

[member="Maya Carrick"]

Thinking of the time that he brought her to that little cafe that telling about their first child. That was when the ring came out all so many years ago, it had been many years since she thought about that moment in time. Giving him a soft kiss upon his lips. Finding herself more then anything knew that this was going to have to be their home away from Voss. Even now she hide the sadness of her eyes. Even then there was something more to this then one could think. As they pulled up. Knowing now that she would have to get use to having plotted plants.

As they step in she couldn't help but look at him in puzzlement their new home was with out anything but a single table. Before she could speak telling her to turn it on.

Reaching on it she pushed the button as it came to life more then that it was of a house in a forest by the look of it with a smile stream with a waterfall. "Oh my my sweet sweet love, is this our dream home someday.

cff2721df67f95971de141f6e3c2c9fb.jpg

I smiled as she looked at the holo image of the home we would have. My face beamed with excitement as I picked up a single key that was sitting next to the projector.

Thats all she needed to know, and my words of encouragement.

"What if that someday, were today?"

[member="Maya Carrick"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom