Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Welcome to New Santaissa

Mishel Kryze

M
Riona was half asleep by this point, she'd been content to listen to her mother's heartbeat, but then she felt arms tighten around her and she sprang to life. "Yes, my mummy." She says although she has no idea what has just taken place, all she knows is that Siobhan and Tegaea are her mothers. Up until this point, this was all she knew, she had little knowledge of family beyond that and the concept of it was left for Siobhan and Tegaea to finish filling in. Looking up to auntie Coryth she moved and gave her a hug too. "Auntie Cory."

Blissfully unaware that her mother was naming off women she had 'done things,' with. The girl slipped back off the sofa and went to the recliner and picked her two toys and continued to play with them. After a moment or two, she turned to her mum and asked her, "did I do good on my tests?"

[member="Siobhan Kerrigan"] | [member="Coryth Elaris"]

"Honestly Siobhan, I can't entirely explain why it happened with this one person and not others. It may have something to do with her bloodline but without a lot more research into it, more than I think I have the skill for, I don't think I'll have an answer for you there." Coryth sighed and laid a gentle hand on Sio's shoulder. "I don't entirely understand either. It's so rare for it to happen, only a handful of cases ever documented. So there isn't a lot to go on. It's just mostly theories."

Coryth smiled with Riona shifted to hug hr. For a moment she wrapped her arms around the little girl, returning the gesture. "You did, dear. You did."

Her focus shifted back to Siobhan, "If there's anything more you'd like to know, I can try to answer, or find the answers for you. It's the best I can do." She said quietly.

[member="Riona Kerrigan-Alcori"] | [member="Siobhan Kerrigan"]

[member="Coryth Elaris"], [member="Riona Kerrigan-Alcori"]

Siobhan still looked rather confounded by the whole situation. "Ok. I can't explain it...but I accept it. The Force did it. Should I give Tempest and Elpsis a safer sex lecture?" she chuckled a bit, though her laughter lacked mirth. "Please don't knock up your girlfriend. I don't think the Galaxy is ready for the ice queen with pregnancy hormones."

As amusing as that would be, it was too scary to contemplate. Little Riona woke up and was adorable as usual. Sometimes ignorance and innocence were bliss. Siobhan could not help wonder how much her...peculiar origins would affect the girl when she got older. Ashira, if you're listening, please help me make sure she doesn't turn into an emo world-destroyer, she thought to herself, remembering a certain other Forceborn.

She could only imagine what fanatical Xioquo cultists would do to get their hands on a sapphic Forceborn. She shut that thought down and stomped on it. No one would be allowed to hurt her angel. It didn't matter how Riona had come into the world, she was her daughter. "Yes, yes, you did very well, sweetie. You're my little miracle," she said feelingly, suddenly overcome by emotion. She pulled the little one into a hug.

Mishel Kryze

M
One day when she was older she would perhaps know the truth of her origins, but for now. Riona had only known that the life she had on Tabaqui had been flipped over. She had been saved, given a new home and a new family. In her short time of life, she'd seen both the worst and the best that life could do to you. There have been plenty of evil put into this world, and its minions have done much to destroy the galaxy and those in it. And yet, somehow, the Force sought to rectify this. In the wake of darkness, in the wake of so much death and pain, it brought into the galaxy a bright little star. Just one bright little star in the hopes that the galaxy would balance itself out.

And that little star was born from two women, who, if for a brief moment in time shared something. In that brief moment came Riona, and as if through some mystical working. She came into the arms of one of her mothers. Isolated far from the workings of the Core, or the Rim, or even the Colonies. A new forceborn child would be cared and loved for. Riona took her tauntaun and new ewok and then crawled into the arms of her mother. In the eyes of the rest of the galaxy, a child of her making shouldn't even exist, and yet, here she was.

For now, she was still Riona. A young girl at her home, with her mom and aunt. A girl who enjoys the simple pleasures of coloring, animals, making friends and watching flowers bloom in the gardens. She presented her tauntaun to her mom, "I always like holding Goose when I'm crying, Goose can make you feel better." She offered.

[member="Siobhan Kerrigan"] | [member="Coryth Elaris"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom