Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Welcome Home [Invite Only]

Onyx stood there, chin up and eyes closed. He was meditating, allowing himself to except recent events. He no longer wore his bandages, along with his title of 'Burned Man', now he was back in his old Mandalorian armor with his mask, recreated after Revan's. It had been years since he last wore the outfit and, yet, it still fit perfectly. He didn't know why but something about it made him feel different, more connected to the force even though his cybernetics sometimes interfered.

He had received word from his long time friend Isis Fontana that a young Sith Apprentice needed some training. Though Onyx already had a apprentice, he decided to come and see what this new one could do. The planet of Endor wasn't his favorite, but the calm landscape gave him some clarity into the force. The only downside was that the last time he was in a forest was when Shaw had burned him to a crisp. He pushed that thought aside.

Returning to reality he focused more on this new apprentice. Isis was vague as to who it was. No name was given. No gender. No face. Just that the apprentice would meet him here. Regardless, he trusted Isis more then others. He didn't know what had gotten into her, but he was more attached then usual. He sighed, breaking his concentration at the thought of her. He shook his head, believing that love was a lost cause. After all, the last girl he loved ended up being his greatest enemy. So why bother?

Raising his head he continued his meditating. He was ready for this new apprentice, whoever it might be.

@[member="Tonya Fontana"]

Her ship landed in the forest of the moon of endor, the last time she heard from her elder sister was when she was living in the womans shadow, but now somehow she contacted a master to train Tonya and now she headed to a fate unlike any other... this world was still, calming and quiet something that Tonya hated but she would not let it interfere with her need to see her own sister dead.

Walking through the forest she quietly and quickly walked up to the master, her own steps soft and light to not give off a single sound at all, her eye preying on the figure of a man standing there with his back to her and her insatiable need to pull her weapons to end his life being restrained, yet she also felt something else here... something more magnetic, and something more... evident, love.... he radiated love for someone, but who? even though she doesn't have empathy she could still tell he was in love with someone unknown.

@[member="Darth Onyx"]

Onyx, although the women was silent, could feel her move through the world. He smirked under his mask. "You must be the one Isis sent..." Onyx stated coolly. Turning he faced her, the mask blocking his face entirely. All she could see was the mask and hood, no eyes or anything facial. Just the empty mask...

"I am Onyx, I am here to train you at the request of Isis Fontana..." Onyx explained. He slowly examined her, seeing if he would recognize her. He didn't. This women was completely new to him. However there was something strange. Something he couldn't put his finger on entirely. He ignored it and pushed on. "So, what is it do you seek exactly? Power in the force and mind, maybe in lightsaber combat, or, perhaps, both..."

Smirking at him as he implied she was sent by her own sister for training she stole a glance at his figure and stood there with her glare set to his mask where his eyes would have been, her own mind focused and her eye glowing a yellow tint.

I seek guidance in both, although I could possibly defeat even you as it is.. but if you are to train me then why should I? her arrogance protruding through even her own posture and as it was she had a seemingly familiar ego to her elder sisters, but they were from two different world.. where Isis was now cold, Tonya was sinister.

@[member="Darth Onyx"]

Onyx didn't like her first response. He could tell alot about someone based on how they spoke, and she was filled with arrogance and hate. He chuckled at the thought of her beating him. He, unlike her, didn't think in hate. He knew she stood little chance, just because of the years of training he received. He was trained to kill anyone and he knew that his training greatly surpassed hers. Still, he wouldn't say anything until they fought.

Onyx nodded. "Attack me," Onyx said coldly. "Let me see what you can do."

Smirking even more with a sinister darkness to it she grabbed her sais off her belt and twirled them in her hands and then gripped the still unlit part as she stood there with a dark personage to her stance, she was not Isis but she would defeat him, where her own sister only fought for a cause Tonya fights just for the thrill of the fight and that alone.

With her raging darkness fueling her she watched him for a moment and leapt at him and with a flip kick aimed at him she quickly quickly activated her own sais and slashed at him as she flipped past him (no obi-wan crap, this is not ep 3) and landed behind her target, as she came up she performed a quickly 360 roundhouse at his head and then dropped to her knees and went for a leg sweep.

@[member="Darth Onyx"]

(Ep 3 was my favorite. LUL. Don't worry, I'm not that big a jerk)

Onyx kept eye contact as she jumped through the air. Quickly, as she landed, he activated his lightsaber and ducked down. Blocking the kick was easy, as was bringing his arm back so his lightsaber would cover his back, saving his legs from her attack.

He turned and kicked at her chest. Right after he moved back just slightly and raised his lightsaber to strike at her shoulder.

Ducking under his kick she brough one of her sais up and parried his strike and then quickly stalked around him, she was trained by the best vortek master assasisns, so she knew how to kill.

as she stalked she locked eyes on his mask and made quickly foot work into his space where she held one of her sais up for a block of parry and stabbed the other at him, she followed it up with a cross guard slash with her opposite sais and ducked around him.

@[member="Darth Onyx"]

Onyx was surprised to say the least. The block was easy but the way she moved around him. It was something that he found very... familiar. As she moved to strike he activated his second lightsaber quickly, blocking the attack. However her side slash was unexpected. Although he was able to jump back, avoiding a death strike, the front of his armor was now charred and scratched from the strike.

Onyx then started stalking around her. "You fight well..." Onyx couldn't help but wonder why Isis had sent this women before him. He didn't know why he was so obsessed with it but he was. Thinking he continued, "Why did Isis send you? You seem well enough for her to train."

Smirking as she watched him stalk around her and twisted her arm out to try and strike at him with an awkward by deadly striking slash she stepped into her next move and performed a spin kick and stabbed her left handed sai toward his chest before speaking and stepping out of range.

Because Isis Fontana is my elder sister, and a weakling she said with serious annoyance and hatred in her voice.

@[member="Darth Onyx"]

Onyx quickly lifted both his sabers to block her attack. Watching as she moved back he readied to attack. However he was stopped. "What?" Onyx asked. Isis never mentioned having a sister, not in all the years they had known each other. He didn't know to trust her. Standing there he closed his eyes a moment and reached out in the force.

Feeling her mind he could tell that she was telling the truth, this was the sister of Isis. "Seeing how Isis has never mentioned you..." Onyx said with his eyes reopening. "Either A: You two were separated and were just now reunited. Or B: something in the past makes you hate you each other."

Onyx didn't know if he was right and kept his sabers active, in case he struct any nerves. "I hope it's A, then I could tell you some lies and some truth about your sister. If it's B.... I might just lie completely."

chuckling at his response to her she reversed her grip again and stood in a more neutral position with her feet evenly spaced apart and spoke clearly but with malice and disdain Isis and I have not spoken for years now, so I have no clue why she would send me here she said as she remained civil for now.

After judging the situation she smirked and began to spin on her heel and went for one of her sisters infamous tornado attacks and quickly got into range where she spin slashed at his wrist and then went for a leg trip.

@[member="Darth Onyx"]

Onyx recognized the attack and raised one blade to block the spin move and then, after impact, did a back flip away from her. Regaining his stance he paced, readying for his own attack. "Your sister is close to me. In fact I even trained her a few times in the past. Maybe she thought you could learn a lesson..."

Onyx didn't wait for a reply. Lunching himself forward he launched several strikes, each one stronger then the previous. He aimed for the chest and waist but kept the blades loose slightly, so to move quickly if she attempted to return to offense.

She recognized his own attack, for an assassin speed is always better than strength but for one like Tonya strength is always a runner up.. as he used multiple lose strikes she focused and went on the defensive knowing he would give her an opening, with coordination and expert timing and force imbued reflexes she parried his strikes and ducked and spun around him and stood where she would create a new formidable plan.

My sister is a fool whereas I am the one with the expertise to defeat just about anyone.. and you seem to be full of it she mocked as she stood there and held her stance.

@[member="Darth Onyx"]

Onyx kept his cool as she moved past him and mocked him. He was used to that part of life. He instead laughed. Quickly he turned and launched both hands forward, sending a powerful force push her way. Even if she was able to stay in place, or not fly completely off her feet, she would still most likely fall by lose of balance.

"Your sister seems to be a better women then you," Onyx said simply. He didn't move though. He was going to use her technique against her.

The force push was indeed powerful and she did get blown back but she regained herself as he did this and flipped back to her feet and regained her composure, from there she smirked and grabbed one of her smoke pellets and tossed it up and made pace to him, when it came down she was within reach of him and it activated creating a smoke cloud between them, from there she went for sweeping strikes to him body and kept her awareness up.

@[member="Darth Onyx"]

Onyx was surprised by the smoke. Not many people used it. Though it proved futile, as he could feel her move through the force. Quickly he raised his hands and dodged her strikes, walking backwards while he did so. With the last of them he jumped back and deactivated one lightsaber. Launching his free hand forward, lightning shot from his fingers and he was intent on subduing her.

"You think you are so strong, this is why you are weak," Onyx said sisterly. "Your sister is better then you, you know that?" Onyx was going to make her mad and push her, knowing it could be the key to defeating her.

The lightening shot at her and she fought to resist it, she had never dealt with it before but knew enough of what the myths were about it and fought to resist the immense pain of it, she did all she could but she went to one knee and then to the ground quickly. She was no match for his lightening.

@[member="Darth Onyx"]

Onyx stopped and deactivated his other lightsaber. He didn't approach, cautious of any other attacks she might try. "Now then.." He started, "Mind telling me why you hate your sister so much?" Onyx was interested to find out more. He knew his feelings for Isis. And he knew it might never work, what with the empire gone. But with her sister here, he figured he'd learn some of the secrets Isis had kept from him over the years.

You might think you know Isis Fontana but you truly know nothing of her she said from gritted teeth still trying to fight off the pain that resonates through her body You dont know the things our mother did to me because of her lies, and deception she snarled at him.

Rising finally she looked at him and grabbed her weapons and deactivated them The beatings, the starvation... she said with malice and hatred Isis never was my sister and never will be, she is my enemy and my tormentor

@[member="Darth Onyx"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom