Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Welcome Home (Anyone)

Salina Aviner

Seeing is believing, but one must see first.
The small shuttle had brought Salina Aviner to Dathomir, the place where her friend and teacher, a member of this sect of force and magic users, had come from. The moment the ship dropped her off it left, scarred of the rumors and uneasy vibe the place had given. Salina was nervous, yes, but at the same time confident that the vouch for her friend would keep her alive. There was also a chance she would meet her here, unless she'd be taken in battle or something of the like. In any case she used her amphistaff, Xira, for a walking stick as she progressed into the misty jungle, waiting to be approached by the Witches.

(OOC: If anyone wants to be the same Witch who taught her that's fine, otherwise I can make one up and she could be dead or whatever.)

Things had been moving considerably well since she defeated her master Kiara. Kiyala could literally feel the realms of her power growing on a daily basis since as her body fully took in the newfound energies drained from the Sith Master. Kiyala did not usually take on apprentices but she had begun to see a potential young witch in @[member="Salina Aviner"] and she wanted to make sure she was properly taught the ways of the Nightsisters. Kiyala was informed of her arrival as she was in the midst of communing with the Elder spirits.

"[color=]So she has arrived. . . I guess my meditation is done for now.[/color]" Slowly she rose from her meditative stance as her eyes lightly fluttered. Still holding the glow of the Goddess she was but more in likely it was merely a placed illusion. Stepping through her enclave she smiled as she saw her young friend and student.

"I trust you had a nice trip? Welcome to Dathomir young one."

Salina Aviner

Seeing is believing, but one must see first.
Salina stopped in her tracks when she both heard her and saw her aura. There she was again, the friend she'd not seen in years. The one who'd been like a mother to her after both of her parents were dead. A large smile grew on her face as she made her way over, nearly dropping Xira in the process, before hugging @[member="Kiyala Demont"].

"I'm so happy to see you again, Kiyala." she said, still hugging her like a sister.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom