Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Public Welcome all Fighters! (Closed ig lol)

Captain of the Final Dawn
Welcome one and all, to the planet of Corellia! I am here to invite you to my very own... fighting tournament! Anyone is allowed, no one is exluded, we don't care what coalition your aligned with, we're just interested in your fighting ability! The tournament will be held on the 18th of this month for those who are interested. Regarding the location, behind the Castam Cantina in the commercial sector.

Now, for those who are still here, think over this one more time, are you sure you have what it takes to win this "tourney?" Because I can assure you, the others who come will serve as quite decent competition if I do say so myself. So, if you do have what it takes, keep reading. You have less than 5 days to train. So before the tournament, work yourself to your breaking point to get into shape. (Any training will take place in this thread).

So now you apply, here's the process, as I said all are welcome, so that includes all fighting styles as long as they're legal. When you apply, do it in this thread. Write a general description of yourself (age, name, appearance, etc.), your fighting style, and your motives for joining the tournament (think of it as your intro to this thread). Make sure to get those applications in, there's only 16 spots. After your application is posted, I will personally send you a message regarding the secret word for entering the arena, cause not every joe schmoe can get into this! Ok, you should be pretty informed now, I have one more little piece of info though, the winner of this tournament, recieves a small cash prize of 15,000 Underworld Credits, as well as a chance to fight, the one, the only, Varos Dajaay! So be prepared my fighters, I'll see you all in the ring!

(If there is already 16 people entered you are still welcome to observe the tournament you just can't take part in it)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom