Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Weekend Treasure Hunt 4: Cannibal Stormtrooper Death Star

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
Who knows what Sith Emperor built it, or tried to. What's certain is that it never came operational, and in the Empire's fall its critical components were all taken, and most of its weapons and small craft. Its engines, hyperdrive, major comm systems too. It is no longer a superweapon and could never become one. Attempts to move it will likely result in a greater or lesser degree of boom.

But it is, unquestionably, a big round space station, recently discovered in the deep black, who knows how it stayed hidden so long. Overlooked by cursory conquerors, perhaps. A sector's fortune in durasteel, a nearly fuelless, broken-down reactor the size of a command ship -- and deep inside, maybe something that got missed.

No, schematics aren't just sitting there. The systems have been purged, the computer cores removed. All that remains is basic life support, jury-rigged by the remaining stormtroopers and workers. They want a way out more than anything. Their consumables have run low; some are cannibals.

No, there is no vulnerable exhaust port. No, there is no convenient passageway to the heart of the reactor.

Oh, and it's in the middle of the nastiest asteroid field around. The clear zone around the station is only a kilometre wide. No capital ship can hope to get close, nor concentrate enough firepower through the asteroids to make a dent. Getting close enough to board is a starfighter/light freighter job. Getting through the Death Star is going to absolutely require either days of travel or use of speeder bikes. The turbolifts are very unreliable and can kill you.

I have no intention of joining this thread. This is simply an opportunity.

***​

Main Hangars - Gutted. A few Raptor-class droid starfighters are still around, and could be reprogrammed with the right amount of time and resources. A pair of TIE Exalts and an Aleph-class were brought here by explorers who never reclaimed them.

Main Engineering - Gutted. No computer access. A suit of Zambrano-era stormtrooper armor, Inquisitor grade, is worn by a dry corpse. A Koensayr KUT-42 Stark Plasma Cutter is also around.

Main Fire Control - Gutted. A couple of large energy crystals proved too difficult to remove from their armatures. Sustained work with plasma cutters, lightsabres, the Force, repulsor clamps, etc. could secure them; they weigh a ton each, and are heavily bracketed in durasteel. All the components around them were taken or destroyed.

Commander's Cabin - Gutted. Within a hidden compartment is the lightsabre of Darth Sidious. Assorted money, lightsabre crystals, and datacards are scattered around -- you can't eat those, and previous looters took more important things. The cards include starship plans from the old Sith Empire armory manifest.

Imperial Suite - Thoroughly looted. One intact datacard, discarded by a stupid looter, holds the location of the top-secret Styx research base, currently in CIS hands and run by Santhe/Sienar -- people you do not want to piss off. Within a hidden compartment is a manuscript detailing the creation of holocrons -- a very difficult process that Masters often fail.

Cannibal Stormtrooper Camp - The Shrine to the Emperors is a must-see, decorated as it is with the bodies of failed treasure hunters. Heavy weapons, lightsabres, Twi'lek slaves/consumables. A wide assortment of 'adventuring gear', from synthrope dispensers to macrobinoculars to cyborg enhancements to blorash jelly. Oh, and lots and lots of cannibal stormtroopers. (They're everywhere, but mostly here.)

The Admiralty
Codex Judge
Approaching the Death Star

A man in my position has friends, well honestly I wouldn’t call them friends. But they are contacts, unsavory ones who know that I pay well for certain kinds of information. Like the appearance and/or discovery of something big, and a Death Star-grade Space Station appearing out of nowhere… well that’s certainly something big. I wasn’t sure if there was anything of worth there, didn’t know if the thing was even operational. But I knew where it was roughly located, in the middle of a darn asteroid field. That meant that using the Bane was out of the question, no way I was gonna maneuver that into the field and come out alive at the end.

So I used one of the transporters instead, Sekairo-class, stealth; what could go wrong? I wasn’t the best pilot, so I brought a small task force with me, nothing too fancy of course. This wasn’t an official Fringe mission, so I just took a couple of my best men. Ovmar’s Fist if you will, four-five guys who knew their way around weaponry and most importantly… how to pilot a darn ship. Jonathan was the pilot for this mission, guy was pretty arrogant and loved to show off his skills, so flying through an asteroid would be a fun day for him.

We were approaching the station, without any dents in the hull, and I immediately seized everything I was doing. Around me I could feel the angst radiating from my companions, they were as perplexed as I was, which was just as well. The thing was HUGE, like I ain’t talking Chrysallide-class huge, I am talking… well… I don’t actually have a reference point to how huge it was. But let’s be clear here, no way in hell I was gonna get this thing out of here, not with the asteroid-field and looking at the hull and the damage… I doubted the engines were working or even there to begin with.

There were lifesigns though, soft echoes in the Force vibrating towards me, beckoning to come. Things weren’t as they seemed, I didn’t like this, didn’t like it at all. But the last thing I was going to do was leave again, so we carried on and would eventually dock with the huge thing.

This was going to be hilarious or really, really, really bad. Didn’t know which one yet, would be fun to find out though.

[member="Ashin Varanin"]

By means of the holo-net, Jeff had heard that the Death Star still existed. This was one of the reasons he had come here, but this time he had not come unprepared, or alone. Several of the EE Battle Droids, and Annihilators were with him as were a few support droids in the freighter he had brought to the area, so that he could explore it, and find anything of value here. The place looked huge from the outside, but Jeff knew it would probably be hard to navigate on the inside. It was a good thing his droids came in handy. Just in case he had brought a few supplies with him, including a vibro blade and a set of six DRX-12 pistols. They would come in handy here. As a precaution he had brought speeder bikes that could drive themselves, an invention of Suvian for each of the 15 EE Droids, and Annihilators he had brought with him.

This time he was going to have success. Perhaps the Death Star could have something valuable on board. The Light Saber crystals had been a good item that he had sold for a fair price. Perhaps he could find valuable stuff on board that would sell for even more. After all, this ship was somewhere Jeff had never been, and he did plan to explore new parts of the galaxy. Nodding to the captain he said. "Wait here once we get inside. I'll radio back every 10 minutes. If I don't, don't go anywhere." With that stated, Jeff checked to make sure he had everything he needed. One Tractor Beam wand, and one Push Gun, check. Vibro blade, check. All six pistols. Check. A blaster rifle he had bought in preparation for the trip, check.

Sasha Santhe

Majority Share Holder, Santhe Corporation
The ship with [member="Jared Ovmar"], aproached the station and Sasha lanced at the station. IT was big and impressive. Probably made during the Reign of Emperor Tyrin. He always liked to overcompensate, the girl mused to herself. Nah she liked the old man, despite all odds. "Bring us in," she said using her codes from her time within the empire. She was once the apprentice to the Empress and even after Ashin was dethroned retained the highest level security codes, and the secret set she once kept to annoy Darth Fatty during his reign as Emperor.

The station opened up for her and the little vessel moved into the massive bay. Her starfighters were Iconic and she wasn't surprised to see them in the bay of the Sith Empire station. Two Exalts and an Aleph. At one point there was a Sith Knight and Master onboard the vessel. That is who used those fighters. She bit her lip and she put on the helmet. Sasha, wearing full armor, walked out of the ship and onto the station. Shoddy engineering. If she had designed it for the Empire it would have been better, still fully operational. "Where should we go?" she asked Ovmar. She would have to have a long discussion with [member="Darth Janus"] about why exactly her company hadn't gotten the contract for this vessel. Maybe threaten to beat him up.

Sawa Ike

The Dark Matriarch Darth Shōjō
Enroute to Death Star

The words to describe the feeling in her stomach wasn't in existance. In truth Sawa had never heard of such a thing until she saw the report, found the information and read up on it. A station large enough to destroy with its weapon an entire planet was... well seemed impossible compared to what she had seen done with the power of the force but now she was enjoying it. The asteroid field littered and thick full so the transport had to move carefully but could still maintain a little speed. She had been knights and renamed under the Dark Lord her mark of darkness on the back of her neck pulsing while it webbed along her shoulders. The two dauntless blades shimmering while she focused on the energies of the force and held a datapad with the best guess map created by speculation. There was even the giant arrow pointing to where on the death star a thermal exhaust port was saying 'Why no cover' and 'major weakness' She would have to guess these were not official and just someone guessing the McYoda's was near the emperors chambers.

The Admiralty
Codex Judge
[member="Sasha Santhe"]

Death Star
Enroute to Comm’s Cabin

‘’Commander’s Cabin, it will have logs, papers; valuable information to have. From there we can work out where to go next, if anywhere. Sounds good?’ I said to her, as I myself stepped out of the transporter. Didn’t wear any armor, just a mask that would hide my identity just a little tad bit. Armor was too restrictive for my movement I had noticed, wasn’t exactly fitting for my way of fighting anyway. ‘Captain, stay here with the ship, cloaked and make sure everything is secure. Radio us if there is any signs of problems.’ the man saluted, which earned him a nod.

Stepping out of the transporter I was once again hit by the sheer size of the installation, couldn’t believe how huge it was. All sense of proportions was gone walking around here, I kept my guard up though. You will never know what can be here, cannibals, zombies, zombie-wookies… can’t be too careful. The Aleph-class fighter caught my eye, but I declined to answer. Probably Sith Empire-era installation then, especially considering Sasha had been able to get us in mostly without trouble.

‘You doing alright, Sasha?’

Upon noticing the Hangar open up, the pilot made the ship Jeff was on, a Tachyon Light Freighter make a bee-line for the hanger and enter before it could actually close. This was a good thing. On board, Jeff was making sure he was prepared. The assault blaster rifle was strapped over his shoulder, six guns, all of the DRX-12 model were holstered at his waist. Furthermore, Jeff wore a heavy backpack that could be loaded with valuables on his back, so that he could raid this ship. Finally when his freighter had docked, and was on board the Death Star Jeff did a once over t as a final means of preparation to make sure that his support staff was ready. The tractor beam wand, and push gun were on his person.

"So this is the Death Star. Interesting. I'll enjoy exploring it. I think I'll head to the Captain's Cabin. Might be something there. "

With that said, Jeff pushed a button on the recognition arm band he wore. This caused each of the EE droids that he had brought with him, as well as the Annihilators to climb onto speeder bikes they had brought with them. Each of the speeder bikes was self driving, and there were 39 of them, 30 because he had brought 15 droids, and 1 for himself to ride. Making sure he was ready, Jeff set the operation of the bikes to where they'd drive themselves, because he knew that would come in handy on board this ship. Finally, once everything was ready he, and his crew of 30 droids disembarked from the ship so as to be ready to explore the Death Star. The other speeders were for cargo purposes.

Sasha Santhe

[member="Jared Ovmar"]

"I could have done this better," Sasha said gruffly. She called forth the power of the force and remotely controlled two little speeder segways to the pair. Why walk when you could ride a moderately inexpensive goofy looking transport. "Spotty engineering, poor structural integrity." Sasha used her analytical mind. She was an expert on Starships having designed a mighty few on her own, including the three starfighters that were currently in the hanger bay. "This way," she jumped onto the little segway and started motoring down the hall.

They didn't go too fast, not compared to proper speeders, but were compact and faster than walking. And as another plus Sasha was making Ovmar ride on a segway. That alone made her laugh. It was adorable really making the big bad sith lord ride on a segway or risk being left behind. "It won't be too close to the hanger, that wouldn't make sense on a station this big, but if my intuition is correct it will be this way."

The segways puttered as they drove along the halls. Rust. Why was there rust on the walls of a space station? Where did the water come from? Okay water wasn't the only way to rust metal, a corrosive liquid of some sort... "Ruptured coolant," Sasha said pointing at the walls. "Big leak."

Sawa Ike

Enroute to Imperial Suite

Her ship docked and Sawa was moving her lithe body quick and quiet while the scent of death permeated the air. She flared her nostrils for a moment while drawing the blades. Death was hanging in the air and it wasn't old death more sickly, more sweet and wafting. Like rot on the back of your tongue and she slowly breathed through her mouth instead of her nose not wanting to have it all. Then there was a sound and her head turned on a swivel as she jumped up. The shuffling got loud and she held herself up in the corridor between the wall and a beam until the sight of the thing with half a face gone came into view. Mouth snapping as its jaw dislocated and she dropped down on top of it crumpling it, the blade slicing into it while it refused to die at first and she severed the head. Sawa looked up and tossed the datapad with the childs map aside it had led her to a bathroom and not the room marked secret vault of secrety secrets. She needed to find the rooms while going towards quarters.

The Admiralty
Codex Judge
[member="Sasha Santhe"]

Death Star
Enroute to Comm’s Cabin

There was one thing that had always separated me from the other ‘Big Bad Sith Lords’, a sheer disinterest in trying to be something that I ain’t. For heaven’s sake, I have been drinking fething appletini’s for a long time, and only recently decided to try out some other beverages. So a segway ain’t really cramping my style, that isn’t how I operate. But I let her have her fun, didn’t cost me anything anyway.

Listened silently to her rambling, she really had an ego on her. Though truth to be told, much of it was probably true if you look at her designs in the past. Pretty good work from a sixteen-year old, almost hard to believe it was mostly her doing all the work all the time. I kept studying the environment, trusting her judgement not to let us astray, she was a smart girl. Intelligent, if hubris-filled, someone had to make sure no mechanical spiders landed on top of us.

‘Let’s hope it sticks to a minor leak, ain’t interested in finding out how it feels to be drowned alive by consecutive sewage.’

For a while nothing happened, until... hmm. That was strange, three life forms were heading into our direction. That didn't bode well. 'We got company, Sasha. Prepare yourself.'

Sasha Santhe

[member="Jared Ovmar"]

Sasha sensed it moments after Ovmar. Three beings which once used to be stormtroopers. She recognized the armor instantly. Old Imperial Stormtroopers from the Sith Empire. She made that armor. "Is there anything on this bloody station that I didn't invent?" she said grumpily. She ignited her saber and set her Segway to full speed rushing at the trooper. "Keep close Ovmar," she exclaimed rushing forward.

She sliced through one of the troopers in a single fluid motion and zoomed past the other.

"There should be a turbolift..." she said as she turned the corner. And there was one. She threw her saber into the door and focused hard on the force pulling the blade back to her and prying the door open with the force. Her speed didn't decrease as she flew straight into the turbolift and cut all momentum forward.

And then down she fell stopping just before hitting the ground. "We can't afford to be slowed down!" she yelled hoping Ovmar was following her down.

Death Star:
Enroute to Commander's Cabin
----------------------------------------------------
As a Former Human Jeff was sometimes curious about what made humans want to explore dangerous places like this. It was a good thing he had brought his speeder bikes with him. As he went towards where he thought something valuable might be, he came across two people on speeders of their own, his crew of droids following him. As they continued on without answering, he sped up.

Noticing the three Imperial Storm Troopers he and his drones sped up so as to proceed on a path that would allow them to accelerate away, and follow the path that Sasha, and the other one had. Each of his drones was wearing a backpack as well, for extra storage space. It was a good thing he had come prepared. When he saw the Turbo Lift he immediately gave an order, and they proceeded in on their speeder bikes. As did he.

"This ship will definitely be worth the exploration."

Sawa Ike

Enroute to Imperial Suite

Sawa was panting now and taking large gulps of air in and out. Her silvery eyes flicking back and forth while she thought to herse;f. Maybe not bringing a speeder was a bad idea.... She was fast, faster then humans and with more stamina but without feeding she still tired. The supply rations of akure meats she had bought only went so far and she kept moving. Letting the sounds of shuffling and crazed beings get louder before slipping into the shadows. There was more following attracted to the sounds she made when stopping while off in the distance the sounds echoed from speeders down the halls. She looked there and moved getting a level up towards the suites of more official peoples.

The Admiralty
Codex Judge
[member="Sasha Santhe"] [member="Jeff Solaris"]

Death Star
Enroute to Comm’s Cabin

Ovmar was indeed following her down, the fact of the matter was that we probably could have taken those three bastards. But… where there any more? I hadn’t felt any, but that didn’t mean there weren’t any to begin with, so I rushed past the other still living stormtroopers on my buggy. Following Sasha furiously, hoping nothing would jump on my back while we were running away. Dang, she did have good technique, straight cut, no playing around. Respect.

With a soft, clinking thunk the buggy landed on the ground, next to Sasha’s. ‘Think we are good for now, though I do--’

As we were walking out, suddenly I heard another clunk behind us. Scratch that, multiple ones. I turned around and ignited my lightsaber, a blue aura washing us in a colorful light.

‘Who goes there, state your business.’ I said with a business-like voice, though I immediately had the sense that these new guys weren’t organics. Mostly because I couldn’t feel ‘em.

Sasha Santhe

[member="Jared Ovmar"]

Sasha turned irritated. She hated being interrupted and just wanted to get to the bloody Captains Cabin. Its probably just a Mynock she said to herself. And then Ovmar asked the random thing to state it's bussiness. "Because an enemy would just say 'hey I'm here to kill you,'" Sasha said turning with an irritable look on her face she was thankful that Ovmar couldn't see.

"Keep moving," She ignited her saber and prepared to defend herself as she set the Segway into motion and started down the hall. T1 battle droids being led on by a stormtrooper with a control device. "Uhg, everything on this station... I've made everything in it. This is sooo stupid." And then she grumbled, "coudln't the Sith keep anything under lock and key."

She didn't use her blade, "You take that trooper," she said as she concentrated on the droid. Being that she created it, it was exceptionally easy for her to use her unique gift to take over one and have it turn firing on the other.... the sound of blaster fire would no doubt draw other attention....

The Admiralty
Codex Judge
[member="Sasha Santhe"]

Death Star
Enroute to Comm’s Cabin

I looked at back for a moment, but couldn’t actually see anything appearing. Wasn’t sure if I was growing mad, or they just decided to disappear once again. Whichever it was, Sasha was running on again and I followed her, didn’t want her to get killed or anything. That would have been a sad day for the tabloids and all that.

We came across another stormtrooper, this time with freaking droids following him. Ever since Valik installed that chip into my brain I was able to control droids to a degree, but Sasha was far more proficient in that terrain, so I just nodded to her suggestion and my mind started battering against the trooper’s mind.

It was broken, could feel that already. Which brought up the question why it was broken in the first place, the human psyche was a fragile thing. I knew this from experience, breaking minds for a long while. But this seemed.. different, not entirely natural progression, were there Force Users here? Mentalists? Was a possibility, didn’t really matter now though.

I kept on my assault, and then the schutta decided to shoot at me. First shot went way off high, which made me grin. Stormtroopers are poodoo shots.

He collapsed soon after, with him the control over the droids… probably.

‘You good?’

Sasha Santhe

Sasha laughed as the droids collapsed having shot one another. She focused her energies on them and began to warp them with the power of Mechu-deru. They transformed and melded standing up under the dark power she commanded. She did enjoy displaying her abilities in front of [member="Jared Ovmar"]. She enjoyed that he wanted her, and that beyond that he wanted her power. "I am great, just great." She licked her lips, "Bur if we don't keep moving they could corner us here." Sasha took place in a few invasions while part of the Sith Empire. Although she wasn't a master tactician she knew at least this much.

"Up ahead and we should be near the captains cabin, that is if this station follows the general design rules of like Imperial stations." Which of course she knew because she had designed. "Oh Jared, our big station is so much better!" Did Jared know about that? It didn't matter, she would fill him in. He was her brother in arms after all. "I expect more trouble up ahead. This area of the ship used to have officer barracks in it. It would stand to reason that they could still be occupied at least in part." Though thankfully not as many occupants as the enlistedmen barracks. Sasha could only image the camp made there by these distraught troopers.

Sawa Ike

Imperial Suite

Still panting and with a small group on her tail, Sawa moved from the corridor entering the one room and tripping over a body. Her head hitting the ground and drawing the blade because she was certain they had heard that she prepared for a fight, her breath caught in her throat, heart racing... That didn't come, the silence coming to her ears was deafening and the smallest thing in the distance had her on edge. They had been right there right? Hadn't they? She was reaching around and touched another datapad grabbing it while taking in the room with her eyes but still holding that breath that they might come back. The soft hum of the datapad as it came to life in her hands after being discarded by someone long ago. Didn't fully make sense to her distracted mind but she saw Styx and Santhe.... That was a company right? The datapad slid into a pocket and Sawa rose up clutching the blade while her hands moved closing the door. She'd look for and use the vents if she could now.

Enroute to Camp

A small Republic drop ship would rocket through space, it's engine being heard only by those within. The side doors had been shut tightly, providing an air tight seal in order to save those inside from the cold vacuum of space. With a lifted arm, Tugoro would grasp tightly to one of the handles that hung down from the ship's ceiling, as did the rest of the team that was present. The transport would begin to maneuver it's way through the asteroid field, being just small enough to avoid all of the large celestial objects. Hardly anything was visible to the boy, however he did not need his eyes to see. Closing them, they would no longer focus on the dim red light that cast itself through the cabin.

Along with the young Padawan, was Strike Squad, a team of soldiers that had been hand picked to assist Jedi on certain missions. Tugoro usually travelled with them, seeing as they had provided him with information on Republic affairs for a long time. The silence was broken as Viktor spoke, the young soldier wielding his large rifle in one hand as the other kept him upright. "Reconnaissance is so boring, I hate these missions." The man spoke, before receiving a violent nudge to his ribs. Rusher would retract his elbow, before turning to look at Suppressor. "Don't jinx it." The man simply stated, before turning away and resuming his silence. Everyone would keep quiet, especially Mahrik, as their journey continued, a small beeping noise signaling their arrival. A blue hologram of the drop ship's pilot would become visible, beckoning for everyone's attention. "You're approaching your destination, Strike Squad. Comb the space station, and collect any intel you can. Over and out."

The Republic transport would begin to slow, it's engine dying down as the main hangar came into view. The ship eventually passed through the force field, descending down onto the once shining floor. The hangar was dimly lit, the panels that cast light over head flicking on and off occasionally. The doors of the drop ship would slide open, allowing the brightness to flood inside. The group would begin to file out, setting up a perimeter around the craft. The six Republic soldiers held their standard blasters tightly, raising them in order to feel safe. The area was rather ominous, and the concentration of dark side energy did not help that feeling of nervousness that was welling within the young Padawan. He could sense the many beings that were within the massive station, including those that were Sith. Perhaps it was simply a nexus, or perhaps there were other force users about. "Let's move." Tugoro would order, beginning to walk quickly through the hangar, and towards the blast doors.

Rusher, who stood alongside Mahrik and Viktor, would nod to the Jedi, before looking towards his comrades. "You know the drill. You two stay here, guard the transport." He spoke, pointing towards two soldiers. They would remain in place, surely protecting the craft with their lives. Other ships were strewn about the massive hangar, some looking dusty while others looked rather clean. The Republic group definitely was not the only ones that had arrived. Making their way through the blast doors, the squad would continue their trek through the large station, keeping their eyes focused on the radar HUD. "Movement!" Rusher would yell, gazing forward to spot a group of armored individuals. The white color their armor bore was a sure sign of Imperialism, along with the obvious storm trooper design. "Engage." Tugoro spoke, watching as the Imperials turned to examine their opponents as well. Lifting the massive rife, Viktor would begin to align it with the enemy squad, before squeezing around the weapon's trigger. Volley after volley of blaster bolts would be unleashed, slamming into the walls as well as the troopers that had been aimed at. The storm troopers would begin to take cover, hoping to avoid the destruction that Suppressor offered. Though, Viktor was not the real threat, for Mahrik began to move forward, equipped with his large rocket launcher. Taking aim at the wall nearby their enemies, the heavy weapon's expert would press down on the noob tube's trigger, watching as the rocket shot forward. It would head in a straight line, impacting with the floor before the fiery explosion was released.

Breaking into a sprint, Rusher would begin to move, while the four Republic soldiers followed behind him. The man would grasp his dual blaster pistols tightly as he advanced on the storm trooper's previous destination, leaping through the smoke and debris that had been created by Mahrik. "All clear." The leader would shout back to the group, looking around at the many dead and burnt corpses. Lifting his gaze, the man would focus on the wall, specifically on an arrow that had been drawn in blood. It seemed to be lead somewhere, for many similar designs were strewn about the further they walked. "Good job. Let's follow these arrows." Tugoro would state, continuing to journey along the dark corridors.

The Admiralty
Codex Judge
[member="Sasha Santhe"]

Death Star
Approaching the Cabin

She was pretty good, I had to give it to her. Though the effect was a bit ruined, when she decided to toot her own horn, which just was a tad crude. But hey, I ain’t here to judge about that sort of stuff, I am just here to get some neat stuff and then get out again. That’s my style, and you gotta accept it like it is.

Didn’t know anything about any big stations, but I was sure that she would fill me in once we were done getting interrupted by stormtroopers and the sort. This was hardly the place for pleasant conversation. I nodded towards her. ‘Quite. Let’s move, before more of ‘em decide to walk randomly through the halls.’

We traveled for a while, me still following her directions. Dang, she knew the whole damn layout from the top of her head, that was truly something.

‘Hmm, should be somewhere around here.’

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom