Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Weekend LOA

Probably nothing major in telling as I'm a little quieter over weekends in general, but from tonight to Monday morning I won't be on the forum as I'll be London bound for the London Film & Comic Convention at Olympia and I'm even dressing up as Marty McFly circa 1985!

Hanging with the likes of a few names like, you may have heard of them, Michael J Fox? Sigourney Weaver? Bill Paxton? Christopher Lloyd? Hayley Atwell? To name but a few!

Excited? YES. I'll be sure to post the pictures I get and any cool snaps and trinkets here for those interested.

I'll be back active 100% Monday morning.

This will mostly affect [member="Chastity Lunelle"] , [member="Coci Heavenshield"], [member="Thurion Heavenshield"] and the younglings, [member="Nima Tann"], [member="Syala Daivik"], [member="Taeli Raaf"] and....anyone else I'm writing with across the characters Asterion, Ben Trasker, Fixx, Kyle and Tzameron.

Cheers guys! See you when I get back....from the future!

4347583-6204783722-tumbl.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom