Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Auction Weekend Auction: The Darksaber

D A R K S A B E R

Some called it Legend. Others called it a Curse. Yet regardless of infamy, the Darksaber is a storied piece of Mandalorian history. Now, the opportunity arose for one fortunate soul to claim the artifact. A collector's Auction was held, open to the public. The terms were simple: everything save credits were acceptable bids; for who could put a monetary number on such a piece?

*** Weekend Auction: Friday - Sunday ***​

I'll offer you access to 500 Lbs of Narika, permission to build a place of your choosing on Setus Prime, and 10% off all NREC Products if you sell me the Dark Saber's designs, or the actual saber. Either one would work for my purposes.

[member="Darth Metus"]

Matreya

Damien robotically moved in front of a holoarray. Each motion he made was not fluid, not the kind one would expect of a man that was real. As if he was a puppet on a string. But it was he. This was the physical manifestation of Damien Daemon, ancient Anzat, ex-Emperor of the Sith. Before the holoarray, Damien bowed, "Vod." He began, "I offer my life. This is the offer one never makes, for you to slay me, with zero repercussions. Too slay the man who married your daughter, took her virtue.

"What then would be done with the saber? My colleagues would gather it and take it to the predetermined location." He paused, "This is a real bid, and true offer. One in a lifetime. Too kill one of few that learned under Voracitos, and Rave, who has been a thorn in your side for a while now."

It was odd. Damien never acted as such... But if one did a scan, this was him. It was no Human Replica Droid, it wasn't an illusion, nor a clone. His memories were intact, his personality...

But from behind him, if one focused hard enough, they might see the gleam of a pair of eyes.

[member="Darth Metus"]

What could a priceless item be traded for of equal worth?

Another priceless item.

An image of the Chimaera, known as the flagship of the famed Grand Admiral Thrawn, was sent the way of the auction's judge. The vessel had been put to extensive use within Dominion space, though it had disappeared from the public eye just a few months prior to the aucton.

The tagline reads: "A relic for a relic. The Chimaera has served well, but I am too afraid of damaging her to use her to her full capabilities. Perhaps you will get more out of her than I ever did - in exchange for the Darksaber, of course."

[member="Darth Metus"]

[member="Cedric Grayson"]

OOC: Per the Canon list, the Chimaera is currently property of [member="Veiere Arenais"]. Please provide verification of your ownership claim, preferably by confirmation from the named party.

Tanomas Graf

T
I bid one of the things that every man wants, the ability to demand power via an entire fleet of the Empire's finest:
[member="Darth Metus"]

[member="Darth Metus"]

-A set of research notebooks belonging to my aunt, your teacher. The notebooks describe her investigation of many unknown Force crafting traditions.

-5% of Akure Executive Interstellar, a Tier Six corporation specializing in Sithspawn and alchemy.

-A solemn oath to use the Darksaber to cut out everything despicable, weak, inbred, and foolish from Mandalorian culture as it currently exists.

Matreya

Another bid came from Damien, whom still was being controlled it appeared:

"I do not believe that a man of your stature seeks gains in the style of wealth, nor do i believe any random ship, weapon, or armor, would be worth enough to part with a drastic piece of our heritage. So. My life, and my best goods, including the Impervium masterwork, Tantibus (if I win, I will edit the weapon to fit your choices), my Battle Bodyglove, and even one of Merrill's great works: Lymmahtun. Which I won in an auction and it has done little under my care."

(Links in sig)
[member="Darth Metus"]

[member="Cedric Grayson"] | [member="Darth Metus"]

The Chimaera should have been transferred long ago, I'm not certain why this has been roadblocked but it does belong to Cedric Grayson and any change of hands will be supported on my end due to this inconvenience, i apologize in advance.

I'm away until late tomorrow but i will look into this as soon as possible. If desired, you should proceed on with the trade.

Edit: Change of possession has been posted to Regulation of Cannon Items.

Click here.

Upping the bid I have made. I will provide you enough Narika to make 2 Limited Production Items, TWO bases on Setus Prime and you may sell the actual blade. I am interested in it's designs, not the sword itself.

[member="Darth Metus"]

Mara D'Lessio Merrill said:
A solemn oath to use the Darksaber to cut out everything despicable, weak, inbred, and foolish from Mandalorian culture as it currently exists.
Eheh. In the effort to safekeep my interests in, and to ensure the mental well-being of my best friend. I am not a rich woman (lol), but I will counter this offer with the following items:
  • [x01] Half-eaten pack of homemade Nerf Jerky
  • [x01] This tape dispenser I have right next to me. Very transparency, many pink, much desiring. Wow!
  • [x01] A droid of your own design! Literally anything. Except weapons. I don't do that.
  • [x10] Grape pellets from the bowl in my kitchen, vine not included, freshness not guaranteed upon arrival.
  • [x15] Different tiny chip bags of various flavors. 7 of which are labeled 'Ranch.' They're great.

Trust me, this is the best trade deal in the history of trade deals, maybe ever.

[member="Darth Metus"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom