Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Auction Weekend Auction: Mand'alor the Ultimate's Beskar'gam

U L T I M A T E

He was a King.

He was a Warrior.

He was a Legend.

Now, one soul will inherit a Piece of his Legacy. The Beskar'gam of Mand'alor the Ultimate is the next lot for Public auction. Per before, assets will be the sole acceptable currency; for what dollar amount can be placed on history?

*** Weekend Auction: Friday - Sunday ***​

[Encrypted message]

"Proxy server up as always. Can't have anyone hacking my account can I? Well, since no one else seems remotely interested, I suppose I should set the bar we'll be starting at? Well, let's start of tit for tat and we'll go from there.

For the Beskar'gam of Mand'alor the Ultimate, I offer a government funded research project/expedition for the preservation of history of the Mandalorian people. Whatever primary concerns you might have will be studied and preserved so such a powerful and significant culture will never fade from galactic conscious. Plus you may come visit for a cup of tea, or brandy, if you so choose. History saved for history freely given, a fair trade wouldn't you say?"

((OOC addition: In case it wasn't well put, this offer out of character means a promise to assist in a development thread of your choice.))

[member="Darth Metus"]

Rexus Wenck eyed the computer terminal slowly, listening as his second in command, Dergan Twigg relayed what was being sent to the illiterate soldier. "Well kark me and call me Sally, that's a helluva an offer, ain't it?" Rexus remarked, "Well Twigg, type this one out for me, right?"

"Alrighty bossman." Twigg continued, clattering on the terminals keyboard, "Ready when you are."

Rexus coughed, and began, "Alrighty, here goes." Rexus began, "I offer you, one riot baton, our services as mercs." The ex-stormtrooper captain began, "And a case of vintage Corellian ale." He paused, "Send it through Twigg."

[Message: We offer a riot baton, a case of Corellian vintage ale and our services as elite, professional mercs.]

[member="Darlyn Excron"] | [member="Darth Metus"]

*** Leading Bid: [member="Rexus Wenck"] ***

// SUBJECT: %NULL% // BODY: Client is uninterested in the preservation of Mandalorian history. // RECIPIENT: [member="Darlyn Excron"] //

"Hmm, well lets see..." The Minister rubbed his chin slowly as he considered the bid afore him. Mercenaries, ale, and a riot baton. Not exactly the most but... more useful than what he suggested. Well perhaps then..

"Allow me to put in my counter offer then. Three cases of Commenori brandy, and my services as a highly capable, professional hunter. Hunter of what? Whatever it is you want, person, place, thing." Hopefully the alteration would be, desirable.

((The OOC note: Yes this is still the offer of a dev thread, though more generalized to anything of your choice (RM or artifact) or hunting an individual down as a bounty hunter might.))

[Encrypted message]

Addendum: "It occurs to me that the sale of such historic armor is hardly done justice by my previous bid mere moments ago. Therefore, in addition to a hunt of your choice, I offer a chance to study another historical object. An in depth analysis of Exar Kun's own lightsaber, that you may be able to construct your own or otherwise replicate the base schematics. Would such an offer be acceptable?"

[member="Darth Metus"] | [member="Rexus Wenck"]

"He's offered more than research boss. He's offering himself as some kind of collateral for hunting." Twigg reported, "As well as six cases of Commenor brandy and some kind of karking stupid lightsaber."

"Well kark me down and call me Nelly. I think it's about time we reveal our karking hand here." Rexus said, pausing and watching the lieutenant, "We're gonna outbid this twat into the olden times," Rexus snarled, "Send him my combat dossier. See if that bloody scientist wants to bloody mess with me."

Twigg nodded, sending Rexus Wencks career as a soldier to Sith. Although, it would be heavily redacted, leaving out his conflict with the zombies, it would be fitted with his appraisals, and criticisms as an infantry officer. A detailed breakdown of his conduct, which on the battlefield was largely fine, but his out of combat record was also shown to be largely insubordinate. Sneakily enough, the engagement on Skor were also heavily edited, meaning the mass murder caused by Wenck wouldn't be shown, though it would show his discharge from the Stormtrooper Corps.

"Additionally," Rexus said, "Sell him on the armour."

"Alright, so, fifteen sets of the ones?" Twigg asked, "Is that it?"
"Definitely," Rexus replied, "Add in the weapons, a few batons, rifles, hell, add the detonators and VX's." Rexus paused, "And add in the project."

"What sort of project?" Twigg asked, "You're not talking about-"

"Yes I am." Rexus said, "We'll give him the legendary weapon's coordinates." Rexus added, looking at Twigg, "Cos face it, he's sharing a bit of his culture with us, we should share one of ours."

Twigg nodded slowly, and began to type up the next bid:

[Alright, here goes. So you've got the merc company of elite vets, headed up by [member="Rexus"] Wenck, (Enclosed below you'll find his service record) the most elite of elite vets. Add in that, nine cases of Corellian Ale, and two Avalonian Scotch's. Fifteen sets of FO-1 Stormtrooper Armour, 15 MPL 32 Launchers, 15 Sonic Rifles, 15 Incinerators ,80 VX Grenades and 80 Thermal Detonators, 100 Anti-Tank Missiles for the MPL-32. Then, if we're gonna be honest, we've got a map to a weapon of a fallen hero. A man whose loyalty runs 4ever, and his legendary weapon.]

[member="Darth Metus"] | [member="Darlyn Excron"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom