Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Weekend at Bernie´s

b0400d474e72396abcb6be24d8ac86fd.jpg

"No no no no no" the employer was dead. Two minutes ago he was guarding him as he entered the mansion he had. Naboo sky was lighting with the stars at night. He was a human named Bernie and he was having a party. All the noble houses of the capital attended and were having fun on the first floor. Food, wine and music, the guests didnt know that on the second floor, three guards "except me", six assassin and the owner of the house were death. "Ten thousand credits. Enough for a freaking ship. Now he is death and with him my payment. If the guest find out that im the only one who survived, they could think that im the murderer and arrest me..."

Acaleus panicked but then breath deeply and thought for a plan. A crazy one that maybe could work "Alright. First hide the bodies..." He drag and put them in a closet. The battle had happened fast as the assassins attack with daggers because blasters would make too much noise. Acaleus couldnt stop one from stabbing Bernie in his chest. He left the body of Bernie in the main bed, he had a red stain in his chest, where the deadly wound was placed "Guards are on the stairs and on the main door. Better to change his shirt" he take out a hat, glasses and a fresh shirt to dress him "With this it doesnt look like he is dead also i can tell anyone who ask that he is a little drunk"

He concrentrated a little and Force lift Bernie "Alright, first i will try to make him walk a little" Acaleus expected to create a story that he fell over the balcony and into the cliff. He needed to make him walk down the stairs, into the living room, pass all the guest, make everyone believe that he is drunk and throw him over the balcony without anyone getting notice. It could work...

"Kids. You know what to do" "Steal any value stuff in there" "And dont get noticed" "But can we get us some food first?" said Vanadis, Mara, and Vanadis again. They knew about the party that was taking place. After landing they bought clothes to go unnoticed. Stealing an invitation was hard, but Vanadis used his charms to distract one guess while Mara take the invitation out of his pocket and knocking him off.

The house...mansion was huge. Entering easy but they didnt sigh the owner of the house. "I sense someone using the force..." he watched someone walking down the stair slowly with sun glasses and rich man clothes, appear to be drunk "Mara, Vanadis, check the place. I will meet my long time no see brother" Garoth watched [member="Acaleus Thorn"] walking beside the rich man. He didnt know why he moved his left hand too much...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom