Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Weapons of fun (pm to join)

[member="Amelia Deathman"]

Well when ever we are ready to make working prototype, so we can show the hutt what is going on. I don't want to rushed project, we have time to perfect it. Also I do have the means to make capital ship weapons, so that not an issue. Know show you to your lab, despite it being a hutt world they had a pristine lab, and create of each of key ingredients to making death sticks. So how do you propose we start, making this weapon.

Amelia knew how she wanted to build the handheld device. A modified smoke grenade should do the trick. Although instead of a burning solid to produce smoke Amelia would use compressed gas to spread the plume. Add in a thickening agent of sorts and bam! You have a qorkable platform. A thickening agent that doesn't need to burn so one does not destroy the actual force breaking ingredient. Something like flour or even tear gas. She used teargas in her slugs all the time. They worked well indeed. Would severly inhibit the weapons ability to linger as a haze but hell didn't need but one good lungful to work right?

All this was conveyed to [member="Sabrina Kotass"] as they made their way to the lab [member="Sempra the Hutt"] had provided. "Is our illustrious host going tobe jpining us?" Sabrina may think that the slaves would be set free but Amelia had other plans for them. She would use them to develop a new biotoxin to be held in reserve for when she needed it.

No as like most hutts he will only be interested in results, he has the raw materials. You have the brains and the factories to make ground weapons, I have the cash and factories to make fighter based weapons. He will only be interested in the results working weapon, other than that he will be watching those slaves he has dancing for him. She liked hutts they where simple creatures, do your job and you did not get eaten by there pet rancor.

"Hmm no hutt to supervise? Awesome! So which would you like to use? I think atomizing and adding it to Tear gass would be best. Not only would it sever the connection to the force but it could also incapacitate the target for longer. Not to mention you could use it on the general populace and still hit those that are force sensitive." Amelia looked around the lab and saw an assortment of lab equipment. There were microscopes, centrifuges, there was even a tunneling elecrron microscope, not that it would help the two in there now but it was still nice to see. She looked for the ingredients needed to make teargas and smiled seeing exactly what she needed. The tear gas made, the next step was to atomize the force breaking ingredient. The best way to do such a thing is to just break it down with a mortar and pestle, atleast for this prototype it was. For mass production it would need a more efficient type of production. As the material was ground down into a very very fine powder Amelia looked around for the smoke grenade. Certainly it there would be one somewhere alas, the granade was missing! Amelia ordered a grenade be brought to the lab and waited.

[member="Sabrina Kotass"]

I suggest we find away to make the gas absorb through the skin, so avoiding people who have re-breathers, as well as people who know how to use the force to hold there breath. This to begin with I think, then see what we can added to it. As we can the basics right, we can get to build on it later. What do you think?
The last bit was more than just a curiosity question, it was the truth as she needed her expertise.

Absorbing through the skin? That would be a problem. Keeping it as a gas and have it absorb through the skin? No that wouldn't do. That would take alot of time and research.

" No ma'am if we had the time yeah we could do it but I have other things to get done by the end of the month. You are also wanting droids from me and I have to go see a man about a droid factory. I say we just go with the gas gernade and then if they have rebreathers use flashbangs. As for a big ship weapon..I say we just use the gas cause its really not something we can do at this time. I will however do some research to find something to maybe do such a thing. No promises though."

Amelia took the grenade after it arrived and she made the modification needed before she handed it to [member="Sabrina Kotass"].

"Try it out."

Sabrina listened to her, and nodded Fair enough, but we can come back to it later okay. She then took the grenade, pulled the pin and put it the cage with slaves. She was wearing a re breather, so she would not be affected by any escaping fums. It was working, she could feel there connection to force weaken even further. The was one final test though, to make sure the gas it self was working. She took off her re breather, and in hailed the fumes herself. She could feel her connection waning, and breaking quickly. It was more potent than the mandalorain version, she could feel a slight buzz from it. If she was not user of death sticks, she could swear it hard slightly addictive. She liked buzz it gave her, and she slumped down laughing to herself. It was no were near as potent as full death stick, but did have some of the effect.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom