Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Weapons of fun (pm to join)

Sabrina has had hard day, she was feeling stressed about leaving Emily behind and wanted to forget. Some times alcohol was not enough, some times she need some thing stronger. Death sticks it helped her shut down completely, you know what she means. No force, no trying to seeker out with her mind, questioning did she do that right thing or not. Death sticks her little friends, she always did them in private. So not to show weakness, as if she did being sith it would end her.

She head to her private chamber, and then sat down on her bed and began to read a book. Whilst smoking her death stick, or as she call them giggle sticks. After all thanks to her sith amulet, it did not effect her health. Soon she found the wind and gain book quite funny, and began laughing at it and her brain began to shut down and connection to force was served temporarily. Couple hours later she passed on her bed, in a drug enthused sleep......

During her drug enthused dreamland, she began to remember a battle form the past. It empress teta system, before the one sith became corrupted, before the dark times. Whilst her hero Darth Shara was still alive, before they vong formed planets and brought our enemies back to life to appease a lesser species. It was when she faced [member="Aedan Miles"]. That battle hurt not just physically, but mentally too. He was the first man she had a real crush on, though he was married to some eight foot monster, go figure. The dream was about some grenade launcher they used, it stopped [member="Darth Veles"] being able to use the force. The dream was intense, it like something out there was trying to her something. Then all of a sudden she came too, bolted upright those grenades where death sticks used as a weapon. She need a list of what made a death stick, she was create that weapon, and try and make it better. She know knew how people could resit the one sith, if they came a knocking. This was her biggest fear, when she started to make her own empire properly. They would come for her, if they felt she was threat. She knew this, and knew the could only be one emperor of the sith.

She spent next few hours mediating on this, whilst rejuvenating herself using her amulet. She soon realized that so much time had passed, the dream was no dream, but a glorious vision from the force telling her what she need to do. She needed to recreate that weapon and make it better, so she could protect her new empire if time war of war came to her from the one sith. It like an eureka moment in her life, then she remembered a recent chance meeting with hutt whilst getting her new phirk armour sorted out. This had to be the force working in mysterious ways, guiding her to be able to protect her empire, and her people from corrupted one sith, and other force users who might challenge her. She made weapons of war, and know the force was guiding making another, her path was the righteous one.

She got dressed,and head to her office to make holocall to that hutt, what was his name oh yer it was [member="Sempra the Hutt"]. She then dialed his number, and sent him a message. That I she wanted talk with him, about some thing of mutual benefit. She hoped he had time to reply and she also hopped she did not have to travel across the entire galaxy, just for an audience with him. They could do this over secure holo channel, as that would help the speed up the process.

The answer came quickly. The holoprojection was not there but a hissing voice sounded a reply.

"His majesssty, the great and wissse Sssempra Besssadii Dhakun will be with you shortly.... yessss.."

There was a few minutes waiting before finally the holoprojection flashed to life. First the green circling symbol of the Cartel appeared. then it faded and the image of Sempra took its place. The Hutt stood in what seemed to be a corridor of sorts. A metal hall way not resembling his usual palace on Sriluur.

"Greetings," he started with a polite nod but without really facing the holocamera. His attention seemed to be elsewhere. "I was told you sought myself. Mind elaborate on this." he spoke as he kept an eye on his datapad, seemingly writing on it as they conversed.

[member="Sabrina Kotass"]

[member="Sempra the Hutt"]

She gave slight nod is respect to his power and influence, she then in a diplomatic voice asked him. Do you make death sticks? She came out and asked him straight, as she wanted to get this idea moving to fruition quickly. She then continued in case the answer is yes, Also if you do could you supply me with the raw ingredients for it, as I have need f it for an experiment. Then with a smile added, If you can help me out, you will be well reward it for it. She knew hutts where interested in money and rewards, especially trinkets to prove people loyalty to them. She hoped this hutt was no different, as he was the only lead she had to this substance. Other than her dealer, who has no idea who she is, and could not get it to her in bulk. If the plan was a success, nor would it hep her long run. As she has very little need of him, other than giggle sticks.

The proposal startled him somewhat. Lowering the datapad he held he peered forth through the projection at [member="Sabrina Kotass"]. Was this some trick? He was sought after on several systems and although no law had its reach to Sriluur or any other of the Cartels more prominent bases it was good to be able to dodge accusations.

"Miss Kotass," he started with a low dark voice. "I do not have a habit of discussing such matters directly. And especially not over a holoprojection. Regrettfully you are not a client of mine and as such you are an unknown to me."

The hutt hummed and peered.

"You would have to elaborate on your proposal Miss Kotass, and what it would mean in the long term for myself."

Don't worry this is a secure channel, please check it and then we will move on to the benefits of this, for both of us. She stood around waited, if he did credit check on her by normal means he would find she small stake holdings, and also runs a shipyard. If he had people who could do real trace on her over few days, he would realize she had over billion credits in various banks, and rumors that she was building an army. That army was being paid for by the locals on them worlds, and not costing her a penny.

Sempra nodded and the projection turned into the green Cartel symbol again. The channel never shut down though as cartel technicians made an extra effort to install anti recording devices and altering the frequency slightly making the hutts voice slightly deeper. It would be enough for the cartel lawyers to argue fake and manipulated recordings if need be.

There was a long wait and [member="Sabrina Kotass"] had time to go over her suggestion again. Once the check up and security check were finished Sempras image reappeared.

"Now, tell me what you propose miss Kotass." he stated. This time fully focused on the conversation at hand.

I plan to make grenades and bombs, which disrupt the ability to use the force. Know death sticks do that, but only to the user. I plan to find the key ingredients that make this happen, then see if I can modify it so it will linger in atmosphere. Thus lasting longer than mandalorains force breaker grenades, and be more effective. This will help you, as in your neck of the woods the silver Jedi are on the march. As she said it, she remembered what [member="Darth Veles"] said about them, and how they where becoming Dark Jedi all but in name. She had not paid them much attention of late, as she busy trying to get all her things in order for the empire to begin. If I am successful you have a weapon that could be used to defend your self against them, as typical re breather only last a few hours. Thus they will still be prone to effects at some point, unless they retreat. She smiled as she laid her cards on the table, if this was a true hutt he would see the advantage of this weapon.

Sempra blinked at this. Such claims was not the first time he had heard off. The process of disturbing force users in manipulating their surrounding had been researched many times. Most of the times it plainly failed.
He took a deep breath as she finished and pondered for a moment. Such a drug would surely come in handy. He had little intel on the silver jedi she mentioned and so far they had not intervened with his operations on their doostep. But all that could of course change - wether they were dark or light he had no clue about and took her word for it.

"Miss Kotass, what you are proposing is not something that is done over a few crumbles of bread. It would require refiining the Death sticks and as you manipulated it the exact effect of it must be tested on regular basis. Or you risk ending up with a pile of wrothless ingridients." he scratched his chin. "It would require not only a few components but a strock of it to be used and tested upon. It would also require a secure location. You do not want this to reach the ears of the open market prior to having the product securly tested and with a capability to be mass produced. some might even try to kill you for trying this..."

Sempra sighed and looked at her, as if evaluating the woman claiming capable of this endevour.

"Miss Kotass, I can provide all those things. But..." he raised a fat finger to indicate that he wanted to add something very important.

"While I could offer the components I need full insight on this proejct. I will alow you to conduct this experiemnt in my own facility, where my scientist can monitor and duplicate your work. Sometimes people promise me things and sadly do not live up to their end of the bargain. I want to be able sleep at night knowing that this product will be availible to me when I require it, if you fail me - my own laboratories will therefore be in need of the formula."

Sempra leaned back.

"Do we have an understanding miss Kotass?"

I think we can come to a deal, but to put your mind at ease. I am buying the ingredients, so there is no financial risk to you or your cartel. She was willing to do it his way, as she need his resources to make her weapons. Though I would expect quarters befitting of me, if this agreeable to you I will come to your world. She then waited for is reply, and to see if he was willing to give into her one demand. As she did not want to sleep in some rock without some creature comforts.

"Excellent ms Kotass, I will have the coordinates transfered shortly. And altough the work area might be somewhat less of your usual stature I will make sure your living quarters are comfortable and well secluded from the rest of this place inhabitants."

"Was there anything else miss Kotass?"

No that would be fine, I will make my travel arrangements soon. I will be bring some of my team with me of course, and I may have to buy few selective slaves from you as test subjects. She would need some force sensitive people to experiment on, for the greater good of all. She knew who she needed to bring along to this, and she needed her expertise on this to help make it work.

These were dangerous steps they were taking. But these were times of extreme meassures.
An item such as this might be what was necessary to the cartel in the near future.

"Very well miss Kotass. We have an understanding."

And with that the holosignal ended.

As [member="Sempra the Hutt"] closed the holo channel Sabrina got her things packed, and sent a message to [member="Amelia Deathman"]. I have need of your unique services, on a hutt world called sriluur. Please meet there we have much to discuss, and preparation to make a new weapon of war. She was not kidding ether, she had half an idea how this would work. Though she needed the scientist help to create the right formula, and make it a gas weapon. The hutt had the ingredients, and she had the plan and money, Amelia had the know how.

She then got on to on her adamata gunships, and set off there.

It was not long before they arrived, and one of the huts slaves showed her to her quarters. They where comfortable enough for her, she put her things there and a personal security to guard it, whilst she headed to slave pits. She was after weak force sensitives to start with, she ended up finding three people. A young girl a boy and a old man, they would do for know. She got them cleaned and fed clothed, they may go through hell in ext few days, but it was not personal. She need them for the greater good, well that how she rationalized it in her head.

Amelia's com lit up as she was working on applying the final touches to [member="Virus Angel"], her soon to be completed droid assistant. It wouldn't be long before she was up and running. All that was left to do was to apply the synthetic skin and turn her power core on. As the com beeped she read the message from [member="Sabrina Kotass"] and nodded before sending her reply. 'Hmm a need for my unique services? I will be there.' With that Amelia stood and headed for the exectutive elevator. The headquarters of Deathtech Incorperated had a shuttle pad connected to the roof where her personal shuttle waited to take her to her small fleet of ships. When saying small fleet she meant small. It was only three ships all run by Zabrak courtesy of one [member="Zenva Vrotoa"]. The fleet consisted of one Siege Breaker Cruiser and two Heart Seeker Frigates . Amelia settled into her quarters and gave the order to jump to hyperspace with the destination of Sriluur. As they arrived a message was broadcast stating who they were and who they were their to see.

[member="Amelia Deathman"]

Are my good doctor, I should enlighten you the plan. We have the opportunity to make weapons, that can break someone connection to force. I have already got us some test subjects, and we have the raw ingredients of death sticks. So we need to know which one of combination, stops the connection temporally. This where you come in, and once we done that we experiment with it. To see how far we can push it as a weapon, what do you think. Can we do this? This was whole crux of the plan, she need some one of her ability to help her plan work, as finding the chemical agent was easy bit. That was trial and error, making better was the hard part.

Weaponize death sticks? Hell yeah. That could be done easily. Amelia walked down the corridors of her brand new cruiser in her Mk1 medium armor. The greens, browns, and blacks of the digital camouflage patern were a stark contrast to the black and greys of the corridors. She made her way to the dropship as the message came through. " yeah it can be done easily. What scale are we talkin about here? Caputal ship sized weaponry or a more useful handheld device?" This was said as she boarded the ship and ir made it's way to the surface.

[member="Sabrina Kotass"][member="Sempra the Hutt"]

[member="Amelia Deathman"]

She answered the good doctor bluntly All sizes of weapons, as each one has different tactical. So we need all types to be available, and we could also do with some safety features on the hand held devices. Though we work these out once we got a working type of gas to use, as until then we don't know what we can do with it. She then looked at her slaves, she was going to set them free once she had finished being test subjects. Though for know they where, kept in padded room together so they could not harm them self's or hurt one another.

Finally the dropship Zenva called the Truck touched down on the surface. Amelia was greeted by guards of all things and shown where she could stay while she worked. The arms dealer would have been fine with a bunk in her work space but she got quarters instead. She left the RB-23 " Cauterizer " in it's holster on her hip as she set her bags down. Another message was sent to Sabrina. "Well I can do torpedos, bombs, and grenades, but my company doesn't have the means to produce anything capital ship based. Also when do you want the first prototype?"

[member="Sabrina Kotass"][member="Sempra the Hutt"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom