Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Vehicle Weaponized Armoured Sandcrawler (WAS)

Status
Not open for further replies.

B'kik

The cutest capitalist thief you will ever see
nmqOX2k.jpg

OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION

PRODUCTION INFORMATION
  • Manufacturer: Utinni Traded Goods
  • Model: Weaponized Armoured Sandcrawler
  • Affiliation: Utinni Traded Goods
  • Production: Unique
  • Material: Durasteel
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
  • Classification: Armoured Cargo Transport
  • Role: Cargo Transport
  • Size: 40 meters in length. 20 meter in height. 20 meters in depth.
  • Weight: A bit heavier than the average Sandcrawler
  • Minimum Crew: 5
  • Optimal Crew: 50 (it had a lot of cargo and the average Sandcrawler has 50 crew)
  • Engine: Girodyne Ka/La steam powered nuclear fusion engines
  • Speed: slow: 30 km/h
  • Maneuverability: low
  • Armament:
    2 Mass-driver cannon
    ​10 hatches each side and 2 hatches at the back allowing for up to 22 additional small turrets to be installed
  • Defenses: Moderate
  • Squadron Count: 1
  • Maneuverability Rating: low
  • Passenger Capacity: 300 jawas and 1100 droids
  • Cargo Capacity: 17 tones
SPECIAL FEATURES

Strengths:
  • High cargo capacity
  • 10 hatches at each side of the Sandcrawler and 2 at the back allowing for crew to shoot hostiles outside
  • Easily Modified allowing for different WAS to be equipped for different missions
  • Weaponized so anyone who thought they were raiding the average Sandcrawler will be dead
  • Moderate Armour protecting the WAS from small arms
  • Equipped with military grade shields (stolen from a sith ship)
Weaknesses:
  • Huge target
  • slow
  • due to it being made with dooka around Tatooine and other planets some WAS are weaker than others even if they were both made at the same time
  • just because it is weaponized doesn't mean it is built for battle and would have trouble going against anything that uses heavy arms
  • Does not work well in terrain that isn't open
Description:
you may be thinking to yourself "god how am I meant to sell my cargo when my defenseless Sandcrawler keeps getting raided" well now you do not need to worry for Utinni Traded Goods has made the thing just for you. The Weaponized Armoured Sandcrawler also known as a WAS is the thing you need. The WAS comes with 2 Mass Driver Cannons allowing you to rain hell on your would be raiders. Want to know something amazing. The WAS comes with military grade shields that were totally not stolen from a sith ship. Now you may be thinking what if my WAS is attacked from the side well to that I say we have installed hatches allowing for you and your crew to shoot hostiles from the side, Infact you can modify your WAS with additional turrets allowing for even more defensive ability. Now please understand that the WAS is built for open terrain such as the deserts of tatooine so please don't use it on jungle planets.
-WAS holonet ad

Modification:

Summary of Modification: Once my workshop has been approved I wish this to be changed to production Unique and manufacturer changed to the workshop version of Utinni Traded Goods

Original Section(s):

• Production: Limited

New Section(s):

• Production: Unique

B'kik

The cutest capitalist thief you will ever see
Delila Castillon said:
@B'kik - So I don't understand this bit, care to help me out?
I assume the part that is confusing you is the word dooka
Dooka is a jawaese word for junk or scrap
Due to each was being made of different junk and scrap metal no WAS is alike

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom