Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

We will rebuild

As Tef said, this is not the end. The Atrisian Empire shall come back from this stronger, and I need your help.

All I need, is for you guys to keep being awesome. Our old topics are gone, let us start new ones. New discussions. New plots.

And if you created some tech, please try and find the cached version and resubmit it.

I have moved all of the dead threads to the Lost Forum. Until all the important threads have been reposted, it will remain. Because of the death of the site, we have been given Rakata Prime so take this into consideration timeline wise.

If GI members are interested, we can consider everything officially integrated. We can do some threads moving into the future to back track, but this will help the faction rebuild and continue on.

Every Inquisitor of Shadow Hand level as of the site crash, you can consider yourself promoted to Shadow Sword. This is not mandatory, if you prefer to write out your training you are free to continue.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom