Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

We Were Younger...

With the ice lady's cold shower again even though she was visibly in bad shape and she wasn't whining at all, she sighed, yet of course she always had a little answer waiting for her. One would say that she liked making the lady a bit angry, and they would be totally right. It was a tradition for her to have a target to do those things. "Oh, you are forgetting the fun part." She said, grumpily again. "The one which a tiger tried to eat my face while I was trying to save myself from the mud which was created by the rain you caused. And the part it almost succeeded. And the part you didn't even move an inch even though you knew I didn't know how to use my powers. Sorry, ice lady. But I have every right to "whine"." Again, it wasn't whining, so the last part was only because the ice lady used that word. Also, it was a rebellious statement but she wasn't sure how it sounded with the effects of bloodloss had on her tone. And then, she turned to the other elf, who was the exact opposite of how the ice lady was talking with her. So, instead of her usual sarcastic expression, she smiled. Now, that was new. "Thanks." She said simply, with a sincerity that she could show with all the strength she had. Now, she was a rebellious person, but she knew where to stop. Besides, she already was gaining enemies from her first day, so she had to do something about it. "I understood, sorry, I am a bit new to all this." They indeed were moving closer to the base as the marks of civilization could be clearly seen from the change of the scenery.

Oh, and the fact that she was carried by the two and she was basically flying, her stomach was going up and down constantly, which was making her wanna puke again. "Ugh.... I don't feel... so good..." She said, as she did her best to hold it in until they arrived to the base. Or should she just go all bitchy and puke on the ice lady? Nope, not a good idea at all, since she was in a clear disadvantage and she had no strength to do something if ice lady snapped. Hell, if someone did this to her she would get all angry too.

[member="Kaida Taldir"] [member="Galina Kerrigan-Alcori"]

[member="Elincia Alanis"], [member="Galina Kerrigan-Alcori"]

Making Kaida really angry would be a...phenomenally bad thing. As it was, the Seraph remained as impassive as ever. "It's all to toughen you up and teach you discipline. The Angelii only have room for the best," she said frostily. Kaida probably had a rather extensive definition of what constituted 'whining'. In all likelihood anything that sounded like complaining was categorised like that by her. Fortunately by now they had reached the small chapel of the village. It contained a section that served as medbay for the soldiers of the small garrison.

An Eldorai healer was waiting for them, dressed in flowing black robes. Not Eileithya, but close enough. "Training accident," Kaida said by way of explanation, preempting any question on the healer's part.

"Oh, well, we'll take her. Give her to me now. She's in very bad shape." There might've been a strong note of reproach in the healer's tone. Unsurprisingly, Kaida didn't care. Quickly Elincia was carried through the chapel into what passed for the healing room, which looked more like a bedroom than a conventional, sterile medbay. Small statues of Ashira and other goddesses stood on the windowsill.

Quickly she was laid down on the bed. "Get everything set up for blood transfusion. I'll heal her wounds, and someone get a bloody bucket before she pukes all over the place," she ordered a lay sister, who quickly scurried away to do as was ordered. Presumably Elincia's records mentioned her blood type. The lay sister swiftly fetched a bucket for Elincia to vomit into, holding it close to her mouth. Meanwhile, the healer and her minions set up an IV drip to pump blood into the young elf's veins through her arm before she die dof bloodloss or passed out.

Galina shook her head hearing the story. "So, the usual." The redhead shrugged. Training with Kaida never was a walk in the park. And even she didn't like it, or enjoy the woman's tactics but they held a purpose. And sure they sucked when it was you on the other side of it. The redhead saw little point in complaining about it. Especially when Kaida was still within hearing distance.

Elayne was right there with Kaida helping to get the trainee through the chapel and into the small healing room. "She's right. Better to get hurt, and test yourself now ... Than on the battlefield where medical treatment isn't readily available and you are far more likely to perish." That was the reality of their lives as Angelii.

Galina still had her kill in hand. Eventually she'd need to set it down and actually skin and clean it. But she supposed for the moment it could be done a bit later. It wasn't that important anyway. "I suppose there isn't much to do now but wait."

(Time skip?)

[member="Elincia Alanis"] | [member="Kaida Taldir"]

The following seconds passed quickly as the girl was brought back to the medbay, where she was welcomed by worrying looks. By their little dialogue, she guessed she wasn't the only one to get those "training accidents", and the healers didn't look so content with this situation, she gave a sarcastic look, saying "You don't say?" with her eyes, as the healer told the Seraph that Elincia wasn't in good condition. Anyway, the healers took her from the entrance to the healing room, which looked like a bedroom more, and to be honest the beds looked comfy enough. Maybe she would get sick more often? Well, looking at today, she knew that she would have many chances to visit here, at least for a while when she was still in adaptation process. The healers quickly brought a bucket for her and placed just under the girl's head, which was the perfect timing since she had this intense need to puke, and puke she did. "Ughh... I will hate this place won't I?" She said as the puke ended, in that situation she didn't know if she was speaking to the healers or herself, she was too tired to think about conversations.

The healers helped her lay down to the bed, and stick up some needles to her veins, connecting her to a machine which looked scary for the girl. Yet, after a while, she started to feel less headaches, but sleepy. "Is it okay if I... sleep?" She said weakly, her eyes closing even though she fought hard to keep them open and soonly she would dive into the realms of unconsciousness, it was a pretty tiring day and all, so she was exhausted like she didn't sleep for weeks. A time skip later, the girl would be in better condition and all go for another harsh training, but she would be still in bed sleeping like she didn't care about anything, and the medbay beds were still comfy a lot not to do that. Oh, and Elincia liked to sleep and be lazy a lot, which always created some fights between her and her parents, since she wasn't helping a lot with the farm. One would say she was holding back intentionally in order to see their reaction and laugh about it afterwards. Being a teen wasn't always the wisest phase of someone's life.

[member="Kaida Taldir"] [member="Galina Kerrigan-Alcori"]

[member="Galina Kerrigan-Alcori"], [member="Elincia Alanis"]

"Yes," Kaida responded. "Rest, but don't think this'll be a chance to laze around. We'll be leaving for the base tomorrow." The base in question was a distant fort located on the Xioquo border.

It would be quite a trip. Then again, constant marches and exercise kept a girl in shape. "Saedaris, you're responsible for her. Make sure she's up again tomorrow and provide her with equipment. Kerrigan, go skin and clean your kill." With these inspiring words out of the way, Kaida turned away and departed.

"Rest, definitely rest." Galina said before she nodded to Taldir and headed out the door with her kill still slung over her shoulder. She had work to do with it. The creature simply couldn't be left to rot. Once she found a decent space out in the open the redhead plopped down and started working through her kill.

Elayne frowned at Kaida's words. "Yes, ma'am." She didn't sound too thrilled about it. But it was a job she'd do none the less because it had been ordered of her. "I'll take care of it, no problem." At least she was somewhat good with recruits and genuinely nice to them. Most of the time.

"Rest Elincia." She said softly. With that the redheaded Eldorai headed off to find the right equipment needed and all the necessary gear for the morning, for the new recruit. She also took the time to rest herself.

Morning would come quickly, and Elayne would be right at Elincia's side. Gently she laid a hand upon the girl's arm. "It's time to wake, dear. We need to get moving. I've brought everything you need for the day." A suit of armor, a few weapons, the usual bodysuit to be worn under it and there was a small pack filled with anything else the recruit might need. "I can help you, if you need it. But come on now, it's time to get up and get moving."

Galina had found her own place to rest and sleep, and soon enough returned to the med bay, to wait outside the new recruit's room. She was waiting on Kaida, and Elayne both since they all were heading to the base together.

[member="Kaida Taldir"] | [member="Elincia Alanis"]

Peace. Normally, she was more of a chaotic kind of person but this peace was perfect after the day she has lived. The medbay beds were indeed very comfortable than her home, so that was all good. Anyway, like all the things that was perfect and you didn't want it to end, this little peace was interrupted by an outer force and a distant voice coming closer, which woke her up with a little jump. It would be another tiger attack or something worse, but managing to fully open her eyes, what she saw was the redhead elf, she was carrying equipment for the girl, as the ice lady instructed, if she remembered correctly. And yep, she realized also that, this whole thing wasn't a big bad nightmare, she was still here. Disappointed and still sleepy, she tried to get herself into a sitting position in the bed. If she was at home she would get away with a few more hours of sleep, but she knew the rules were not so flexible here so trying so would only waste her valuable energy. "Good... morning I guess..." Without knowledge how many hours she was out for, or if it was morning at all, she said still with a weak tone and yawning, that you would get just after you woke up. "You are certainly... uhh... more friendly than the ice lady. Makes me confused about what to think about this place." She said with a laugh, and yep, the woman was indeed someone much warmer towards others. She would make a joke here about her being a redhead, but she didn't want to kill the audience with bad jokes.

And then, she looked at the equipment, some weapons, an armor that looked... well she would do with a bit more color but finders keepers, and a body suit that looked not so comfy. There were other things to consider as well but the main, and the shiny things were the ones that took her most interest. Oh, and did the redhead talk about going somewhere? After this whole thing, it seemed like the torture continued for the girl that just woke up from the hospital bed. Oh well, she wouldn't mind sleeping in here again, since they were pretty good beds after all. Just, she didn't want to see any tigers trying to bite her face off for a long time again. Anyway, now fully regaining her energy to stand up from the bed, she did and took the equipment from her hands in order to help, then nodded. "Won't say no to your offer. Don't have any experience with armors and stuff. They look a bit complicated." She said with a smile, not sure what her intention was, then added. "So, what should I call you?" With all the stuff that happened when they met, she didn't have an opportunity properly learning their names.

[member="Elayne Saedaris"] [member="Kaida Taldir"]

[member="Elincia Alanis"], [member="Galina Kerrigan-Alcori"]

Unlike a certain Countess, Kaida was a light sleeper. It was a requirement for a soldier, especially if you were posted on a planet as volatile and tempestuous as Tygara. Thus she was already up early in the morning when the sun rose and the darkness slowly drifted away.

While Elincia and Elayne had their moment, Kaida was doing chin-ups in the training area. While the village was mostly a civilian settlement, it had a militia and some regular soldiers. Ergo training area. They were so kind to let her use it. Probably while grumbling under their breath about arrogant Angelii since the 'Heavenly and Wrathful Angels of the Great Goddess Ashira' often had poor relation with common soldier types.

Anyhow, exercise. Constant exercise was important. Only weaklings slackened. Though rather tall, the Cryomancer was by no means that physically strong, but she clearly kept in shape and her toned muscles glistened with sweat as she pulled herself up and down again and again. Before she finally pulled herself up over the beam and tossed herself over, spinning as she leapt down to the ground. Letting out a breath she picked up a towel to wipe the sweat off her face and back.

The call to prayer sounded, indicating that it would soon be time for the village folk to congregate in the chapel and pray to the Great Goddess. Kaida belonged to that particular tribe of people who saw no point in praying, so rather than bother she hit the showers, then quickly got dressed and began to make her way to the healing room in the chapel, whilst ignoring any worshippers she met on the way.

Elayne smiled a little, "Well, I do try to be, at least with the new recruits. Though, it's not done me any favors. Too soft they say, too kind, or something like that. Made plenty of mistakes that have kept me from advancing. So, kind, is more rare around here. There's only a handful that are like me. And I could care less about the status quo. I'd rather people feel welcomed, comforted and know they have someone they can come to when they've got a problem." She gave a shrug, "Now on the battlefield I'm a whole lot more serious. The job comes first out there. But off the battlefield I see no need to be harsh and cold." At least that was her thoughts on the matter. "I understand why that can be confusing. I'm kind of the exception around here, not the rule. So, don't expect too many Angelii to be like me."

Elayne nodded, "I understand completely. The gear is a little complicated and confusing at first. You'll get used to it." She offered a hand to help Elincia sit up. Reaching down, she grabbed the body-sleeve first and unzipped it before passing it over to the young Eldorai. "This first, and nothing underneath it. It's easier that way. It'll feel like a second skin and you'll barely notice it once it's on. I can give you some privacy for a second while you get that on. If you aren't shy, I can help with that too. It's up to you."

Elayne smiled, "Officially I'm Talon Saedaris. Or Saedaris for short on the field. Privately, I'm Elayne." Now back to the gear, "Let's get moving and get that on, and we can get you into the rest of the gear so we can get moving. Taldir isn't the patient type."

Galina still was waiting patiently outside of Elincia's room. She was fully dressed and ready to go. A datapad was in hand, and she was reading to pass the time until they were ready to go. Her kill had been skinned and cleaned and preserved and all of it was packed away in her pack to bring along with her to the outpost.

"Well, I do prefer a pillow more than an ice wall, so you are alright in my eyes." She said with a smile, totally not throwing shades at the Seraph. Then added, with her annoyed tone. "We are not always in war, or in the battlefield, so there is no need to act like that every time. We are not robots that are programmed to fight and only fight after all, and everyone needs some smile." The next words were her young rebellious side speaking, Elayne could easily see the evil smile forming and Elincia, already having some thoughts form in her mind, started to talk. "You know what, maybe I should start prank wars around here someday, just to lighten the mood a bit. I am sure that would make the ice lady mad, huh?" After her words were finished, the time had come for her to finally wake up fully and prepare for the long journey ahead. And Elincia, well, both of the writers knew by now that she was pretty lazy so it was hard for her to leave the bed. Anyway, the redhead asked if she wanted help, as she passed the body sleeve over to her. Elincia, being as shameless as ever, answered. "I won't mind a bit help." Body sleeve, and nothing underneath it. So, she had to get rid of the clothes. Besides, they were stinking with all the mud and blood, so getting rid of those she would be happy about.

And now, a not so dressed Elincia stood in front of the redhead, Elincia didn't see anything about to be shy in this situation. It would be awkward if you made it awkward. "All set." She said smiling, then she, possibly with the help of the redhead, started to wear the armor pieces one by one slowly. "Elayne Saedaris... Hmm, nice name!" She said, then continued. "This is Elincia, in case you didn't know." She probably knew, though. But she had no memory of the last couple of hours, so she didn't know that. "Do you know where we are going today?" She asked, with a curious tone. "Aand, will I need to visit the medbay again?" She then added in a joking way.

[member="Kaida Taldir"] [member="Elayne Saedaris"]

[member="Elincia Alanis"], [member="Elayne Saedaris"]

Speak of the ice lady, and she shall appear. It was unclear how much Kaida had heard of the dialogue between Elincia and Elayne. As far as the Seraph was concerned, they were at war. Peace implied absence of threat, which was never the case. If it wasn't the Xioquo right across the border, then it was some half-cocked plot a scheming aristo had dreamed up out of boredom. Or foreign troubles in form of pirates and Sith. The Eldorai Matriarchy sure as hell could not rely on Jedi for protection. The finger-ponderers would probably just yammer about the Code, peace and the Light Side.

"You're awake and looking better. Good. Breakfast will be served soon. We're heading to the outpost right after it. It won't be a quick walk, so equip yourself appropriately with supplies." Of course, they could hop on a shuttle or use a speeder, but Kaida was a firm believer in marches and physical exercises. It helped keep her minions in shape and toughen them up.

It did not escape her attention that Elincia was not that covered, but she didn't bat an eyelash. Military life was conducive to modesty. Besides, sometimes the Angelii had bonding sessions. She gave a nod towards Galina. Young Kerrigan seemed ready to go and looked focused, which won her brownie points.

OOC: Apologies for taking so long. Life has been getting in the way and such. :( And not in a fun way.

Elayne smiled, "Well I'm glad to hear it." Friends, she had few of among the Eldorai. Elayne just tended to go a little too much against the grain for most Eldorai. More reasons she hadn't advanced far in rank and was stuck where she was. Though, truth be told Elayne didn't care. She had less responsibility and less things to worry about. Ambitions for higher ranks and such weren't on her mind. She was content being exactly where she was, since it allowed her to be exactly who she wished to be.

"I agree, which is why I'm far kinder off the field, even playful and teasing at times. I do after all like to enjoy myself." A bright smile spread across her lips, "You are quite correct. We all need a smile from time to time. Some joy in our lives. And you didn't hear this from me, said joy for Taldir comes in the form of a tiny redhead human. But ... I didn't tell you that." She said as she glanced over her shoulder, expecting Kaida to walk in at that very moment. Such usually was her luck.

The brightest of grins then spread across her lips, "Prank wars? Oh, I am so keeping you. Anyone that thinks that way, so gains points in my book. I think, I think we should team up. Tag team it. After all two heads are better than one, and it spreads the suspicion and blame around." She seemed so delighted. "And yes, without a doubt it will irritate her to no end. Which is reason enough to make plans." Elayne said with a wink.

Now it came to helping the young Eldorai put her gear on. "Of course, I never mind helping." Respectfully - for the most part Elayne didn't steal too many looks as she helped the girl into the body suit and then the armor over the top, strapping everything into it's proper place. "It shouldn't restrict movement too much or be too tight anywhere. If its too tight, I can adjust a few things to get it back in order."

The redhead smiled, "Thank you. It's a family name. My great grandmother's I think. It was also chosen since I have a twin and my parents wanted both our names to begin with 'E'." She nodded, "Ah, yes Elincia. I think I was told. Pleasure to meet you."

"As for where we are going, we'll be heading to the outer most outpost where the Seraph and I are stationed at the moment. The walk is a bit of a distance, but manageable I promise." And then she grinned, "No, I highly doubt you'll need to visit the medbay again. You'll just need some good old fashion rest no doubt."

Elayne turned to see Kaida enter. "So breakfast and then we move out. Come on Elincia, we'll get you some food and I've gathered what you need in a separate pack. So don't worry about that. Let's just get you off for food and then for a nice slow jaunt to the outpost." If only she had a clue as to what trouble they might face along the way.

Galina for her part, added nothing to the conversation and followed the others to get breakfast for they had a journey to begin. And food was much needed for such things. So quietly within her own thoughts she found herself thinking about so much, her own future especially. The life of a royal, and what it was going to take to get her throne back. So many things were going to have to fall into place first.

OOC: No worries! Glad you are better now. :)

"Ice lady with a redhead human. You are kidding, right? Can't even imagine!" She said with a laugh. "I mean, she's good looking and all, if you get past that personality. But still!" She still had a hard time imagining it so that she continued shockedly laughing. And another plus, she found herself a partner in crime! A huge grin has appeared on her lips as she excitedly looked at her. "R... really? Oh kark we are going to have so much fun! I am going to start planning things from today." Yep, excited much? Probably. At least, she didn't expect her to join this little devilish idea of hers. She thought that Talon would lecture her like the others, but of course life continued to surprise her sometimes. The Talon continued to help her wear the armor, meanwhile their little talk before the storm continued. Another thing she learned about the Talon was, she had a twin. Being Elincia, of course, she put this little information to advantage immediately. "A twin? What, the Goddess thought one very beautiful lady wasn't enough for the Eldorai and she sent another? If it's her thinking style I think I am going to be more religious from now on." She laughed.

This little talk with the Talon was pretty educational about herself and the ice lady, and some information that could bug her if the ice lady knew that Elincia learned about them. Of course, Elincia would immediately sell Talon Saedaris out if she told the ice lady about this little information. She would not care since she had a pretty insensitive personality, if she didn't get the Talon's promise about the prank wars. She would never do that to her partner in crime! Besides, if she was alone in this there would be no one to put the blame on. So, this would stay a secret for now! Also it was a relief that the walk wouldn't be as painful as she imagined, though there was something in her tone that she felt she wasn't telling everything. Before she could say anything else to her though, the ice lady appeared at the door, with her cold look and emotionless talk as always, then vanished into darkness again after her words were done. Elincia, was not amused, even though she would agree that a breakfast would be very nice but still! "Oh we are so doing the prank wars." She said, with a devilish smile. "Sleep with one eye open, ice lady." Now a villain laugh would be suitable here but Elincia wouldn't do that, even she had some standards.

A little timeskip later, she, with the help of the Talon, finally managed to wear her armor and she was ready for action. So, it was almost breakfast time and the ice lady would be waiting for them. "Let's go before the ice lady finds two tigers to punish us, huh?" She said, referencing their training with the ice lady yesterday.

[member="Elincia Alanis"], [member="Elayne Saedaris"]

Clearly Elayne and Elincia needed more discipline. You see, dear reader, those pointed elf ears served a practical purpose beyond being very sensitive errogenous zones. They significantly improved your hearing. "There are no tigers near the base, but feral raptors. Sometimes we nab unruly recruits who need some drilling during the night, slap nullifiers around their neck to deprive them of their powers and dump them in a beast infested cave with basic weapons," Kaida said very casually.

This was totally a normal conversation for her. Then she turned away and headed out. Soon our three lovely elves would be in the dining hall. It was mostly filled by believers and some lay sisters and healers. Kaida fetched herself a tray and helped herself to some food at the counter, then sat down. Alas, an Angelii of her rank was expected to sit down with the authority persons, in this case a priestess and a militia commander.

Kaida looked as stony and stoic as could be expected. Soon the morning prayer commenced and the Priestess recited the declaration of faith. This was probably one of the few situations where Elayne would not be a troll. "There is no Creator but Ashira and Tirathana is her Viceroy. To the Great Goddess Ashira, Creator and Mother, Healer and Protector. To her we owe our life, to her blessed light we look in the darkness. Hers was the hand that forged us and to her we shall return when called to heaven. In war, we take up her sword and sacred fire. Her blessings be upon you and Her Majesty, our Sovereign Lady the Star Queen."

"Yup, little redhead human. She's tiiiny." She lifted her hand out to about her chest, "She's about this tall. So short." Elayne chuckled. "Yeah, she is. And well, good in other ways too. So fun in the bedroom." Totally not the kind of conversation she should be having, even if she did know it as fact!

"Truly! It's so much more fun with a partner." Never mind that it gives us both someone else to lay the blame on. She thought to herself. Though the subject came back to her twin. "Yeaaah ... I don't know about that. I can't get over her cold personality. You think Frosty is bad, my sister is worse. Much worse. I'm the one with any bit of personality. You'd have to meet her one day, to know it as fact. No one believes me that she's that bad, until they actually meet her."

Elayne couldn't help but giggle as Kaida came in. Now she had her doubts about the girl. Still if she got a partner in crime, it might be worth it! "Yes, let's. Can't miss prayer either lest there be consequences."

And of course Kaida had to chime in. Elayne suspected much of the conversation had been overheard. "Oh, you just do that to unruly recruits? That explains a few of the activities you participate in, in the middle of the night. Though I suspect it has more to do with the Temple of Duty than unruly recruits." The redhead replied with a wink. Clearly she wasn't expecting to get thrown in with the recruits on such a fun mission. After all, she knew that game a little too well at this point.

She followed in, along with Galina to grab a tray. Quietly she would join Elayne and the other new recruit, Elincia it was, at least she thought that was the name she'd heard. And yes as morning prayer began, Elayne grew quiet and serious, paying attention to the words spoken. While she had more unusual reasons for keeping the faith than others, she still did have some true belief in it.

The other twin was bad. Noted! And apparently ice lady was fun in... bedroom?... Eh... she really didn't need to know that, but anyway, info was info, right? Maybe she would use it in one of her jokes. Nope, ice lady would kill her if something like that happen, she got the impression that she wasn't that good with the jokes. No wonder how she got that idea from? Anyway, before she could rant in her head for hours, she actually nodded at the Talon. "I hate prayers." Yep, Elincia wasn't the religious one, at all. She was very sarcastic about those subjects, and she was sure that others wouldn't like her sarcasm. But of course, she was met with ice lady's cold stare as the both escaped the room. Uh oh. She heard it. But before she could say anything else, her partner got the things under control! And that's when Elincia understood it was good to have a Talon as partner in crime. She couldn't help but smirk at the burn. Of course she still had the chance to be thrown in a cave with unruly recruits with only basic weapons, but anyway.

And they started to move towards the bigger area which looked like a dining hall, the other girl, the human rabbit hunter joined the crew as well in a short notice. She winked, probably a bad thing to do to meet a stranger but anyway Elincia didn't care. She looked good after all! "Hey, rabbit hunter. This is Elincia. Nice to meet you." She said in her Elincia tone as they were served food and sat with Elayne and the human girl. Ice lady went to sit somewhere else. Probably for the better, she had this "cold" personality that was difficult to pass after all, she would probably be a downer. She smirked at her own pun. Oh, she wasn't listening to the religious talk at all. Too many foreign words were involved and Elincia's mind couldn't handle such information. "So, tell me if I am wrong, but uhh... Ashira is a Goddess right? And there is a Star Queen involved in darkness and light, creation of... Maybe I heard sword and fire in one of the sentences?!" So much information! "Think I am going to puke now." Yeah, the Eldorai ears were too sensitive so they probably heard her. But whatever, Elincia was being herself again so she didn't care.

OOC: Sorry for the huge delay, I forgot the existence of this thread :p

[member="Elayne Saedaris"], [member="Elincia Alanis"]

Elincia would suddenly feel an unplesant pressure inside her ears. To be precise, Kaida drew upon her telekinetic power to pull them in a painful way. After all, Eldorai ears were very sensitive. Thus pulling them was a good way to voice your disapproval.

As for Elayne, it was true that throwing her in with the recruits would not be a good idea since she knew the game a little too well by now. However, Kaida had other plans for her. They involved lots of running, forced marches and sweeping.

Anyhow, prayer session did not last that long. The other Eldorai in the hall recited the declaration of faith, some with more zeal than others, there was benediction and the Priestess blessed the meal, then people could start eating. Kaida focused on her meal and occasionally deigned to make small talk with the priestess and the militia commander. Her idea of small talk consisted of making terse, laconic replies in a gruff tone.

She finished her meal quickly and then got up, beckoning the two Angelii to follow. The congregation had not yet dissolved, but that wasn't her problem. These provincials tended to annoy her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom