Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

We Want More!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kay-Larr

Sphaera Tea Company Owner
Looking at the latest map update, our fellow admins and I are getting greedy. We want a bit more territory. So we've pretty much chosen the Yutan hex, which is off to the right. Yutan was a former capital for the GR, which is why it'd sound familiar. This would be a Tier 3 Dominion again, so we'd need 150 posts. Ideally, we'd like to get it complete before July first.

Keep in mind, that this has the potential to open us up to invasions and/or rebellions. But as we currently have no enemies, I don't see it being much of an issue.

So, who's with us? :)

Bradshaw Ku

Crown Prince of Commenor
Heh, the map is addicting to even the most reserved among us. No matter how hard we try to tell ourselves we don't want it, the lies always ring hollow :p

That is to say, I've definitely thought about expanding. Dominions are fun and I like the idea of having more worlds to work with for faction threads in the future. I'm for it if the admins are. I'm going to be traveling again for two weeks starting June 8th so if it started sooner rather than later I'd have more time to contribute. The Dom will also take up a lot of my writing time so my posting pace for other threads will probably take a bit of a hit but eveyone I write with would also be in the Dom and I think they'd probably see that coming anyway. Just a heads up though.

[member="Lady Kay"]

Kay-Larr

[member="Bradshaw Ku"]

You mean July 8th, don't you? June 8th already passed :p Glad to have you on board regardless though ;)

I'm all for it !

I like the idea of retaining Yutan given half of us came from or had some level of involvement with the Galactic Republic, it holds memory for Veiere given the first conclave that he held for the re-affirmation of traditional lore for the Jedi Order back then.

After the recent threads I've taken part in with Brennan, it would be a good focus for me with Veiere again.

Kay-Larr

[member="Bradshaw Ku"]

Alright, sounds good. I'll be out hiking today anyways. Have fun :)

[member="Veiere Arenais"]

Yes. Yutan would be quite good for that and given that Kay is known to the other worlds in that region, it'd make it all the easier to win their hearts and minds.

Just have to do some research on the other worlds and come up with objectives for them :)

I think expanding beyond a hex is a smart move, looking at the map there's like three other smallish faction surrounding us, so if we stand still and they expand suddenly we're the dorks with one hex and other factions on every border. I'm down.

Kay-Larr

[member="Kendall Ginn"]

You have a good point there. I don't want us to get trapped. However it should be noted that the Order of the Sacred Lotus is going minor. So that leaves the Mandos, FWC nearest to us, followed closely by the GA.

Kay-Larr

Sev Tok was plagued by groundquakes. Relief efforts were brought in by Palpatine back when he was a Senator.

That's basically all the history that I could get, other than Tarhassan having a great security/intelligence agency, which could be something that [member="Macoda Haberon"] could look into.

So we'd have free reign to do what we'd like.

My main concerns are legal as far as my political job goes. Pirates, smuggling (*staring at [member="Bradshaw Ku"] intensifies*) or some level of a political talk with other law agencies could work.

Or I can blow something up, the possibilities are endless.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom