Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

We Three....

In her personal quarters aboard The Maleficum Darth Venefica studied the flimsy, aged tome she found in the late Mr. Poy's collection chamber, where she obtained the holocron she sought, religiously. The tome itself was not important, but the information it contained was priceless. Whether it was truth or a quest for fools, she could not ignore the possibilities that such an holocron existed. Tucking the tome away in a lock box, she pushed away from her desk, stood up, and headed to the bridge.
"Captain Virter.....a word."
Exiting the bridge with Captain Virter on her heels, she led the man down a corridor.
"Your feelings about my personal quests have been historically noted....but this quest is important to me. I would like for you, personally, to join me."
"Mi'lady, I would be honoured to accompany you this round. Where are we headed?"
"We are heading to Lowick."
"I'll make the preparations, Mi'lady."
The two parted ways, the Captain heading back to the bridge and Darth Venefica to her quarters.

The landing party made it planet side, debarked from the shuttle, and waited until the last member of one company of the Shadows of the Black Rose fell into line. The group, as told to them at the briefing, would be marching through the forests of Lowick; to the location the tome said the holocron could be found.
"Captain.....you will lead the girls."
Without waiting for a reply, the Sith began trouncing through the forest, taking in the sights and listening for danger. There wasn't any 'apex' predators that hunted the forests, but it was known that pirates used the planet's forests as a means to hide and regroup from the prying government's eyes. They didn't pose a threat to a force like the witch brought, however obtaining the holocron outweighed the risk of taking chances.
After some hours of marching, it came to understanding the girls needed to rest, despite their training.
"We camp for the night.....and take up in the early dawn of light."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom