Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

We Return [ TSE Dominion of Korriban Hex ]

The room was growing colder something dark was moving around her Serena paused as she slowly used her senses. Something and yet nothing. But where was Animus she had felt him here she had heard him through the force.

She took another step the hair on her arm raised up a sign that something was moving. But what. She felt a cold chill run down her spine as if someone had touched her but nothing seemed near.

Always the explorer she had been here learning to only stay for limited time knowing that this place could easy change her. She had heard there were other digs but she had not thought it to be Animus. Now..she wondered what he had gotten into, what was he searching for now. She tried to read the runes on the walls. She stepped over the bodies on the floor looking up at the ceiling looking hard.

d76b96c2-dc37-475f-9b7f-dbb2a029b04f.png

The runes on the right talked about an ancient power. She tilted her head trying to read it. Then she felt it again. Soft billows of what looked like smoke rolled across the floor. Serena had not seen such a thing before, her mind questioned what it was.'

Was this the ancient the runes spoke of? Words filtered into her mind in the ancient language. The language of the Sith which adorned the walls and door ways around her.

She reached out to touch the smoke it slipped through her fingers so easily. She looked from the floor following the trail of smoke till as it seemed to take the form. She found it fascinating how those that had died tried so hard to stay to change and alter events around them even after leaving this life.

She shook her head as she looked up. She stood there thinking she had lost her mind completely. She held the gaze of the creature before her not really registering who she saw. It can't be she thought to herself. Surely because I wanted this it is what my mind is showing me.

She swallowed hard words formed but stuck in her throat. Slowly she melted to the floor still looking up. "this can't be real." She felt her heart thundering steadily in her chest. She shook her head, "Animus?" She whispered there were only a few that knew him by that name.

All the color drained from her face as shock slowly showed on her face as she reached again to touch which was just air before her.

"I am here because...."She felt light she felt faint. "I heard a call, a scream...." She couldn't breath well, there must be something wrong with her, there just had to be something wrong or something in the air, "you're dead...aren't you?"

[member="Mythos"]

Objective: Reunion

There was a time when Animus would come before Serena and wrap his arms around her, kiss her and tell her just how much he really missed her... those times were gone just like Atrisia was gone. In his heart he only felt pain, the pain of a billion lives and the burning hatred and desire for vengence.

When Mythos spoke to her he did so through the power of the force, he did not move his lips and his tone was emotionless and ominous. "I am He, I walk with life once more,

He landed on the ground, the power of the darkside so strong and overehelming she would feel it in her very essence. He did not need the Axe, or an Amulet or any other artifact to emanate power and darkness...

He was a true Sith now, yet in his mind Serena was still part of his life and his attachment to her no longer had power over him, she could't hold him back he thought, his love and devotion to her was no longer a crutch but then again it wasn't really there. "Where is my son Adas?" He knew the awnser but he would reveal it to her on a later date...

He was curious as to what she thought. She would notice some different things in him, the carvings in his upper torso for starters, still looking like a fresh injury and clearly sith runes.. "What happened after i died Serena?"

[member="Serena Bouie"]

Serena was speechless there was something different he....felt darker...more...intent upon harm...his emotions were there she felt it. She tilted her head one way and then then other. He oozed darkness like the ancient Adas did.

She shook her head she still wasn't sure that this was him, she...was having a hard time believing it. "Adas James they tell me he is dead. But no one could tell me how..or where I could find his body. I was captured and held prisoner for a time. But our other....precious was kept safe on Dagobah. And no one knows about the other precious."

"I"m imaging all of this in my mind aren't I. It's the final break imaging you here that we are talking as if....nothing happened." She frowned not sure how to take this, "You died. You left us. You LET them hurt my son. A boy who only wanted to be like you..." Serena was angry hurt in pain for months walking around feeling it eat at her over and over.

"OH COULD YOU DO THAT!! They HURT OUR SON!!" She started rising up the giant tears in her eyes as she finally let out all of the pain she had felt for months.

"Animus...our son...our beloved boy...." She looked away her own rage roaring through her. She stood straight she had gained her strength to face him the imagination of him...if it was him...she really didn't think it was him....how could it be???

[member="Mythos"]

Mythos looked at her with eyes that simply lacked the ability of compassion, of love, of any goodness like Serena knew he was capable of doing... they had taken that from him too.

Mythos knew only hatred, he existed only for one single purpouse and that was the anihilation of the Galactic Alliance in it's entierty. There was nothing he would not do... there was no price too high and no cost to much to kill them all... not just the soldiers but the innocents too. Mythos would hunt them all down like animals.

"I will have my vengance my love..." He said to her, taking one step forward and placing her palm upon his chest so she could feel the beat of his hearr and the scars of his body. Mythos was very real and very much alive. Her suffering, her pain and agony for the loss of his child and himself... it made him stronger, it was intoxicating and he could sense her pain and feed of it as simple as water in this parched barren desert with a tyrannic sun.

One thing she said made his brow furrow something he could have suspected but he never even imagined... Mythos had a second child with her and she was alive.... and Serena knew where the child was.

Her words would have destroyed him before, now he simply took them into account and processed it in his mind... mulling over the thoughts. He simply shook his head. "Everything that has happened has happened for a reason my beloved..."

He began to conjure simbols with his hands similar to the ones carved upon his body. His right hand began to glow with an ominous red glow and a powerful aura of dark side power began to spew from it, in his palm the symbol of the One Sith could easily be seen glowing like red fire.

"I cannot do it alone my Queen..." He said holding out his hand in invitation to a sinister pact he was about to elaborate. "Your hate..." He said, eyes burning into her own and his fury clearly seen in the iris. "Your pain belongs to the Galactic Alliance my love... to those who took from us everything we loved and held dear. Follow me and love me once more but this time not as Serena Bouie..."

One powerful blast from his free hand engulfed the area around him as the dark side of the force became so oppresive and thick even he was overwhelmed by it. "Let her die today... Kneel"

[member="Serena Bouie"]

[member="Mythos"]

Vengeance she heard the word clearly and she knew what it implied. But did it mean anyone or the organization as a whole? She didn't know and she did not have the courage to ask him. Serena swallowed hard she had spent all this time thinking him dead and gone, thinking that she was a monster for not being able to fight harder against the odds, for not being able to find her child, and for realizing that her intentions had never truly been evil.

She watched as he placed her hand on his chest beneath she could feel the steady beat of his heart. She could feel the warmth of this skin and hear the slow draw of his breath as he stayed before her.

She could feel her hatred and anger falling away as Mythos seemed to draw it away.

Serena shook her head, "I would like to believe that everything occurs for purpose. But what purpose is served by harming children and the dead coming back other than vengeance? You are so changed I feel it, or I feel that pieces of you are missing." She looked up into his eyes and searched the force for his emotions, "I feel your anger, your hate....but there seems to be no love...only purpose." She frowned slightly he was Mythos but he was not.

Let her die today he said but Serena thought of the child on Dagobah was this the legacy that they would leave. She had been fighting for so long to rid herself of darkness and now here before her the man that she left everything behind for, the father of her children, asked her to die to serve in his war. She saw the glow in his hand and wondered what had Mythos truly become. She was frightened.

She felt her knees weaken, "Do you know where Adas James is?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom