Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

We Need Fast Posters!

As some of you may have noticed; the CIS is working very, very hard to capture as many dominions as possible in a short period of time. This was a primary OOC reason why the Dread Guard was formed. The majority of the Dread Guard are fast, quality posters--though I know there are many people who fall under this category not within the Dreadguard.

It's these people that I would ask here to say something. Those not within the Dreadguard can fly through a separate Dominion of their own, and we can capture two worlds in the amount of time it would take to capture on world. We have to beat the Republic to the punch ladies and gentlemen. The CIS will rival the Republic as the largest Sovereign state in the galaxy.

Please, I ask of you all, do your part to ensure the CIS's ultimate success. :)

CC-827 Tauranov

C
I'd consider myself a fast poster, although most of the time these dominions are started+completed either while I'm asleep or at work (GMT), so it's difficult to keep up. Just throwing in my reasons

We understand Tauranov. You don't have to give any reasons :). We're well aware that these dominions haven't all been on a decent time for everyone.

We've simply needed to take these dominions before the republic. After this one, the Dread Guard is going to try very hard to cater any future dominions to everyone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom