Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

We Meet Again

After searching for years, Harley was finally close to finding Valashu. A lot had happened to her since she last saw him, and she learned through her searches of him that a lot had happened to him as well. She had gotten word that he lost a limb, that he hadn't been seen for a long while, due to the extent of his injuries. The closer she got, the more confused she was, though happiness and excitement were felt as well.

Harley readied herself, donning her suit, her boots, her cloak. Finally, after storing her flask inside her inner cloak pocket and taking her favorite red and black axes from her weaponry shelving, she was in her ship and on the way to yet another place where she was told that Val was potentially staying - or held - currently. Hopefully he's really there, she thought, thinking of the several other times she was told he's been found and she went to where she was told he was, only to be disappointed by the lack of a healing Val.

Arriving in the middle of the night was always the best thing, she thought upon entry. Nobody bothering you, nothing to deal with aside from the search itself. Though there were a few people she talked with after landing and arriving, she was pleased with the fact there were only a few. And they had been busy and distracted, just the was she liked 'em. As the elevator doors opened, she got more anxious, and it was hard to remind herself not to get her hopes up again, in case another disappointment was around the corner. But the closer she got, the happier she got, because the more she could tell that it was actually him, she had finally found Valashu. He had indeed lost an arm, but considering what she heard, he was lucky that's all that was lost.

Floating around in a tank of green liquid. Gross, she thought, but also, lucky it wasn't his tattooed arm at least! That would be a lot of money spent just to be lost. His hair floated around oddly, not like it would naturally in water. He had more scars too. A lot more. But that was only to be expected, though the sight of them made her heart hurt for him. The pour baby! she thought. Too bad I wasn't there to help him, to take better care of him. Stupid guy, just like all the other ones she knew - cocky, proud, and stubborn. She quickly began looking for was to drain the tank and wake him up. Hope ya had a good nap, she thought, watching as more air flowed into the tank and more gross looking green goo flowed on out.

[member="Valashu Elahad"]

Matreya

Nightmares clashed, one leading to another...

His body shredded to pieces, fallin apart at the seam...

A voiceless shout...

His body jerked in the tank, lurching as his mind was assaulted. It had been years he was in the tank. Were it not for Damien Daemon, friend and alchemist as it was, Matreya would be dead. The blast he had been hit with was close enough to melt steel to liquid forms in moments. Obviously the alchemist had used all of his power to keep Valashu from death.

Jerking one last time, Valashu opened his eyes. The liquid was almost completely see through, so it was easy to look past the face mask, which had a hose leading into his body. It split to allow sustainable food stuffs to reach the stomach, and oxygen to his lungs.

His body was now more scar then not. Lancing terrible thick things, like veins along the surface instead of inside. Obviously Damien had done what he could, using Alkahest to form a thin barrier of healthy tissues where he could. Alchemy formed the scars.

He was now a Force being in itself. Held together by the powers that bind all life. Binding him to the living as well.

A flex of power shattered the glass, sending the bacta streaming everywhere.

Falling to his knees, he reached with...

It was then he noticed he missed an arm...

Before laying unconscious on the ground.

Waking later, he found himself near Harley Quyn, a friend he remembered from a time ago. She was obviously the one who approached and let his senses awaken. Without her, he might have slept forever. His body trying to work itself to perfection.

Glancing at his shoulder, where the arm he once had now was just a seamless stump.

A thought hit his mind, and he knew he would replace it...

"Harley, thank you for finding me.." Valashu said, "I am glad to see you." His body was still soaked, his brown hair laying flat against his head, matted in the gross fluids.

[member="Harley Quyn"]

"I'm so happy you're alive!" She near squealed when he opened his eyes. She rushed to his side to help him off the floor, kissing his forehead in an overly friendly embrace. Yuck! she thought, as a glob of goo stuck to her face. "I heard you died! Then I heard you were rescued... Well I've heard a lot of things actually. I missed ya! Wish I woulda been there to help you from.... Well, ya know. Are you alright? You hungry? Thirsty?"

She said all of these things rather quickly, then began to wonder if she said it too quickly. Harley swiftly morphed into a large man, using the extra strength to pick Val up and hold him while he gained his strength. Though he still wasn't able to walk alone, since he spent so long not using any of his muscles and they had atrophied. That won't last long, she thought, knowing how stubborn and strong-willed he was.

Once back on her ship, she made sure he was comfortable, giving him some clothes to wear that she was glad she'd thought to bring. "So. You been certainly busy since we hung out! Wanna tell me about what ya been up to? I'm dying to know what actually happened with you!"

Matreya

Valashu allowed the woman, man, being to help him to the ship. Sitting in the craft, he continued to eye his stump. There would be a change there.

"Take me to Val'hala." He murmured, his command solid and fearsome. She could ignore it at her own risk.

When she spoke he took a breath, "I was with the Sith since last we spoke. I fell hard to the darkness." He paused, "I sought to take out an entire platoon of soldiers. Tanks, anti aircraft, everything you would expect.

"That was the easy part." He smiled sadly, a thing that could make one pity him, or envy the power he had witnessed, "They launched a frakkin missile at me. A full powered, heavy hitting, kill the bunker, bomb.

"Next thing I know I wake up there." Valashu shrugged the one arm.

"I need to get to my old HQ, I need to get schematics made from Merr-Sonn. I want a new arm."

[member="Harley Quyn"]

"Well... Not that I wanna be the one to tell ya this, sweetheart... But... Well, your company isn't so much of yours anymore..." She shot a nervous glance his way, watching his face for reactions.

"Yeah... Zaiden is back, somehow. That guy has died and come back more times than I can even count. Wonder if that's why they call him the 'god king?' Man he must be full of himself...

"Anyhow, he came back and took Merr - Sonn over, renaming it Ahvulan. He's in a new body again, too. I don't know how he keeps doing that, either. Does he like, have a basement full of bodies kept stored for whenever he kicks the bucket? Man, stubborn rich guys."

Shaking her head, she continued on, talking more to herself at this point than to him. She hadn't been to Valhalla in a while, she realized, and she hadn't been to Merr - Sonn since she went there with Val.

"I hope all your stuff is still there. I don't know how much he's changed it, and I haven't been there myself in a long time. Almost there, though." Harley couldn't tell what he was feeling by the look on his face, though she guessed he was pretty pissed. She silently hoped that for his sake, he would be able to get his company back without too much of a fight.

Matreya

Valashu felt as if he was splashed with ice water. The company wasnt his?! Last he knew, it was all his.. He had set aside a will that stated in his death, the company went to Damien.

"It must mean Damien was killed.." Val murmured, eyes wide still. The shock and confusion was great. Luckily he set aside a vast wealth for himself during his life.. He could still have the arm made. It wouldn't be long either. Maybe he would use MerrTitan. A signet to his old executive days...

Soon enough they landed on Val'hala and the man smiled at Harley, "Love, I need some time. Meet me at this address," He handed over a slip of paper marked with the location he sought.

Without waiting for a reply, he gripped himself with the Force. Leaping high, he soared through the skies until he managed to clear a railing four floors above. More than half a mile distance.

Visiting a close friend, a Smith, he paid for an arm. It was covered with synthetic flesh, improved servos that would make his potential muscle capacity a dozen times stronger. Looking real, but able to break steel. Quite the combo.

With that he made for the location they were to meet at.

[member="Harley Quyn"]

After making a couple stops herself, Harley arrived at the address Val had given her, and shortly after he appeared. "Well, looks like it went well! Can ya tat the new one up, too?" she asked him, looking at the synthetic that replaced his missing arm.

Pulling the flask from her inner cloak pocket, Harley took a swig of the alcohol she brought. "Want a drink?" She asked him, offering the flask to Val.

After having some more drinks between the two of them, Harley got back into the driver's seat of her ship to head back on out. "Where to next, Mistah V?"

Matreya

Valashu took another look down at his new synthetic. It looked just like his body never had issue. Like it was never removed from his form. Pale as the rest of his UV denied form, the only major difference was it was now sleeveless of tattoos.

The pause stretched on, but he smiled, "Nah, no tats on this one." As they walked, he looked around, making sure no one was blatantly eyeing him. Next he reached out to the durasteel railing and without much effort bent it all to hell.

His normal arm never could do it... not even with the Force.

Taking the offered drink, he followed her to her ship. Inside he sat and smiled, "Coruscant. Underbelly. I need to get a weapon."

[member="Harley Quyn"]

Harley smiled over at him, with a sideways glance and a slight giggle. "Didn't you just get one? From the looks of that rail back there, I'd say ya did." Though she teased him, she asked for the coordinates and headed in the direction of his destination anyway.

"Ya feelin any better yet dollface? I hope so. If you're hungry or wanna drink of somethin, feel free to whatever. I'd like to see you more like yourself soon." Harley thought of whether or not she'd ever been to where they were going, and she couldn't remember if she had or not. She also thought to herself that it may be a good idea to do some weapon shopping herself soon.

"What kind of weapon are ya lookin for, love?" Harley asked, looking back at him again. His new arm really looked great, and she admired it briefly as she awaited his response before looking back at the sky ahead of her. While piloting the ship, Harley reached once more for her flask, awkwardly trying to use her mouth to get the top off.

Matreya

Valashu chuckled, "I got a weapon, sure. I am trained in many types of fighting, I'm sure you remember. But what I am looking for, now, is a more powerful weapon. Get stronger arm, get stronger weapon."

The man had heard about another Elahad that had shown face over the years of his being gone. Posted in the underbelly of Coruscant, he had held weapon and gained repute. Supposedly the weapon was able to do a lot. Transform, take damage like bone other... almost alive even.

"Honestly, my origins aren't of this dimension. So to hear word that another of my familial name showed in the universe, this perks my ear. But along the way back here, I heard word, this man also held a powerful weapon.

"One damned near legendary. If we are being honest, the appeal is quite high." Valashu smiled at her, pinching her rear as she moved about. Holding a hand up, the Force hurled a bottle of water from a nearby fridge directly into his awaiting palm.

Taking a drink, his smile returned, "Its there. I know it. I'll find it and be ready to take out the men who killed me."

[member="Harley Quyn"]

"Almost killed ya, you mean! You're a lil too stubborn to die, ain't ya? Too strong too." Harley looked over at Val, huge goofy grin on her face, and giggled. The alcohol was getting to her head, she realized, but her body was warming to more than just that.

"What... was it like? Even if you didn't die, you were on death's door..." Then she blushed, realizing that it may be more than what he wanted to talk about yet. Harley wracked her brain to find other topics to speak of, then - of course - settled upon shopping.

"Wanna make any stops for better gear or maybe some clothes? I've nothing better to do, nothing on my calendar for a bit. We can do whatever you want," Harley said, winking at him with a giggly side glance. "Shoot. If ya want, you can even drive the ship! It's all up to you... Puddin."

It would be better for her if he did, she thought. That would give her a moment to clear her head and grab some grub. As Harley thought of food, her stomach growled, as if echoing her thoughts.

Matreya

Valashu closed his eyes a moment, concentrating as his senses soared outward from his body. Reaching lightyears away from them, he noticed that a drop site still possessed his gear. Bow, armor, even his quiver.

"A stop would be great, actually." Val walked to the front of the ship and grabbed the controls. Jumping to hyper, he sailed them toward Mustafar. It was out of the way, but as soon as he had his gear, and the new weapon, he wanted to be moving again. This time finalizing the kill shot he had aimed at the militia that slayed him.

Without issue the trip began, and he moved to the rear of the craft now. Drinking from his water, summoned earlier. Now he sought food, and meditation. Food first, to fill the tank so to speak. Meditation to fill the other tank, Force energies.

[member="Harley Quyn"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom