Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private We Can Get There Fast

fWgkZJ5.png

Justtemp.png

Wearing: xxx
Arm: xxx
Tag: Hollis Orenn Hollis Orenn

Vacation. Justice did not really know what the word meant. All his life he had been with the Jedi or on the move with wherever his mother was stationed. Hollis had suggested they needed to take some time to visit the planet. Justice had never been to the lush world, but he knew he could crash at the chateau on the LeStar Vineyard which was owned by his uncle. He was not even sure what to pack, but thanks to a friend of his… Max, Justice figured out what “vacation clothes were.”

The trip had not been long, and the pair had found ways to keep themselves entertained when they were not sleeping. It was amazing how many hours of sleep the pair could get when they set their mind to it. Proximity alarms warned Justice they were close, and the youngest Lesan landed the ship on the rundown landing pad near the property.

“Wow, I don’t think Judah has been here in a while. I hope this place is not too rundown.”

Justice was being careful to not get Hollis’ hopes up for amazing scenery. She was from the planet, and so her idea of what it might be like, or should be like, could be bigger than Justice could even imagine. Then again, it was likely not as bad as he thought it was. His desire to impress Hollis was strong, and it was coloring the suppression of her expectations.

The road to the house from the landing pad was a small white gravel. It crunched under Justice’s feet with each step. Every time his boot touched the ground the sound echoed in his ear. There was no sign of modern technology anywhere, and it became evident why his uncle and aunt had loved the place. Barren vines, too new to have fruit, littered the ground.

Justice almost stopped in his tracks when the house came into view. It was white, plain, but the older architecture was something to behold. There was an intricate simplicity in the design and accents of the building. His metal hand pressed in on the wooden door. It was heavier than he expected, though Justice was not used to doors which did not open themselves. The aroma of a building which had sat unused for a time filled their nostrils, even though it was neat and clean.

He had insisted on carrying their luggage himself, so before taking any time to look over the inside beyond his initial look, Justice found his way to where the bedrooms were.

Justice suddenly froze.

Was he supposed to put their luggage in the same room or… were they not sharing?

The padawan was embarrassed, and since he did not want to ask, he set them down in the hallway and returned to where he had left Hollis looking at the main living area.

“Luggage is sort of set… I am not sure there is any food in the kitchen at all… Any idea of what you want to do first? This is uh… well… this my first vacation. I don’t really know what I’m doing here.”

GADivider-Purple.png

2tG9UtC.png
Outfit: xxx
Hollis had been wanting to visit Naboo -- call it homesickness. It had taken quite a lot of convincing to get Master Nemore to agree to let her go on a vacation. However, Hollis had assured the Jedi master that she would work twice as hard when she came back. In turn, her master had assured her there would be no leisurely breaks after this -- so she ought to enjoy her time away. Of course, she hadn't even needed to say anything about going with Justice. Her master had given her a narrow-eyed look that told her she already knew. Okay, so maybe he had been on her mind quite a lot... he always was.​

"Oh," Hollis said, smiling. "I am sure it's more than fine."
She could sense that Justice was a bit nervous about their accommodations.​
She smiled at the sight of Justice carrying all of their luggage, he'd insisted. As she followed him from the landing pad to the house, Hollis paused a moment to take a deep breath. The air was so fresh here. And the Naboo sun felt wonderful on her bare shoulders. The house and the winery were… quaint.​
Hollis quite liked quaint things.​
"I love it," she said, staring at the house and landscape like it was a painting.​
Justice was already pushing the heavy door open, and she hurried over. As he dealt with the luggage, Hollis looked around in wonder, checking out the living area and kitchen. It was rustic, but there was a lot of charm. Strangely enough, it was the kind of place where Hollis could imagine settling down. Not that she was already thinking about that!​
Maybe she was… a little bit.​
It was difficult not to at least think (or daydream) about the future. Especially now that she felt closer than ever to Justice. A hand rose to touch the ring that hung around her neck. Hollis' face hurt a little from smiling so much. As Justice came down the stairs and asked what to do, she laughed softly. Approaching him with a spring in her step, she wrapped her arms around his middle.​
"Well," she started. "We've got the perfect place all to ourselves... but you're right, there's no food here, and I'm getting hungry." And food was pretty important to Hollis. "There's a small village nearby, maybe we can shop or pick something up? Then..." Hollis shrugged. "I'm sure we'll find something to do."

fWgkZJ5.png

Justtemp.png

All to themselves, alone. That was the part which was a little intimidating. As much as he wanted to be alone with Hollis, they had really never taken any extended time together beyond the few hours they had spent asleep on his ship or in her living quarters. And sleep, that was all that happened. Something had changed, it had been different between them, ever since that moment they shared on his ship and he was finally honest about his arm. She had touched it all, and nothing of it had bothered her, and nothing had bothered him. That should have been a good thing, and it was, but the implications it held when the pair had never really talked about where their relationship was heading is what Justice in his head.

He knew he was way too deep into his head. Hollis was right. His arms wrapped around her waist as well as she talked about how perfect the place was. There was a village nearby so solving the food issue was not going to be a problem. Once the kitchen was stocked any excuse Justice could think of to avoid asking where the luggage was really supposed to go would be gone. All Hollis would have to go was head up the stairs to realize he was more than overthinking what was going on between them.

“Something to do… there isn’t much to…”

He stopped before he could say another word. Sometimes Justice was pretty slow for how smart he was. Had Hollis been hinting at what he thought she had been hinting at? It was the way she said that made him pause. He just smiled and kissed the tip of her nose before letting her go.

“We should take care of the kitchen and see the village, then umm… I guess we can get settled upstairs.”

He offered his hand, the real one. Even though he was right handed, and the prosthetic did not bother Hollis, Justice liked holding her hand with his own real hand. It was something his uncle had mentioned to him, about how the arm and the way he viewed it might change when he had a relationship. Justice finally understood what he meant by that.

“You ready to show me Naboo?”

GADivider-Purple.png

2tG9UtC.png
Though she hadn't been with the Jedi for all that long, it felt good to shed the weight of expectation she'd been feeling. Hollis felt a lot of pressure when she trained with her new master; she didn't want to her Master Nemore down. For now, they weren't Jedi Padawans -- they were simply Hollis and Justice. They could leave their training, missions, and war behind for a weekend.​
However, while the expectations were gone... there seemed to be something else.​
Despite their new closeness, Hollis couldn't help but notice there seemed to be some kind of unspoken... tension. It wasn't unpleasant, but it was definitely there. Like a sense of anticipation, perhaps. As his hand wrapped around hers, Hollis smiled and led the way. This time, she didn't take them out the front entrance, where they had come in. Instead, she brought them through the kitchen and out the back door. There was an idyllic Naboo view to greet them -- a shimmering lake hemmed in by lush mountain greenery. Craning her neck, she spotted a small dock and a wooden boat.​
"Oh, look! There's a little boat down there. And a fire pit! Trails, too!" Hollis grinned. "See, there's lots to do here."
Had she meant what he thought she did earlier? Only time would tell. Still, it was difficult to ignore the fact that this place was very romantic, almost magical, even. It was a leisurely walk to the village, on a road made of stone. The brick buildings were tawny, like they were permanently touched by the sun. This place was untouched by the city-world hustle and bustle of Coruscant. Hollis let out a very content sigh.​
"Isn't it lovely here?" She glanced sidelong at Justice. "I guess I really did miss home."
It was nice to be back, and nicer still to share all of it with him.​

Last edited:

fWgkZJ5.png

Justtemp.png

Firepits, trails, it all seemed so… relaxing. Justice really could not remember the last time he had done that. Even during his recovery the padawan studied hard, read a lot of entries on archeology, history, and ancient architecture. There was much to learn and understand. Justice wanted to be sure he was ready. Now all he could seem to think about was how inviting the surrounding area looked, and the scenery it offered. He wanted to explore it all, and was happy that Hollis was with him to share the experience.

There little vacation was also perfect in the sense that many things which interested Justice could be found spread throughout the vineyard and surrounding lake country. Even the quaint little village they had walked into seemed to hold its own beautiful architecture. For a moment the young Lesan allowed himself to get caught up in the cobblestone walkways, the decorative arches, and the wooden beams and pillars which made up the classical Naboo style edifice.

He turned to Hollis and smiled, squeezing her hand as he did so.

“This is perfect actually.”

Justice lifted Hollis’ hand and kissed the top of it.

His eyes caught a flower vendor in the center of the market square. Even with all the hustle and bustle of the afternoon, his trained eye found something he had been looking for. Justice had remembered Hollis had mentioned the flower he brought to their first date was her favorite flower, a native to Naboo. He reached out for a long stemmed version of it, and presented it to Hollis after paying the vendor for it.

“For you my lady,” he said playfully. “The most beautiful sight this planet has to offer.”

Was he flattering Hollis, certainly he was. Something about the fresh air and the realization he would not have to worry about his studies, trials, or anything else for the short trip had him feeling more carefree than he ever had in recent memory. Justice was content.​

GADivider-Purple.png

2tG9UtC.png
Hollis giggled when Justice kissed her hand. As she watched him pick a flower for her from a vendor's cart, her heart fluttered. "Why, thank you," she said, blushing hard. Bringing the fragrant bloom up, she took a deep breath of the lovely scent.

While her eyes were fixed very fondly on Justice, she failed to notice that they'd attracted the attention of the locals.

"Okay,"
she said, smiling. "We ought to get some fresh fruit and produce, yeah? And some bread. Maybe some pasta, too." The freshly made pasta in a place like this was probably the best you could get. She let her fingers intertwine with his, reveling in the feeling of their palms pressed together. Hollis led him over to a small market stall, where there was colorful fruit and lush greens waiting. The vendor was currently spritzing his wares with water. As he spotted the young couple, he moved back behind his stand and gave them a crafty grin.

After picking out some fruit and vegetables, she held the items out to the man. His grin widened, and his gaze flickered back and forth between the two of them. "You must be newlyweds," the man said.

Hollis blinked.

"Us?" she asked, though there were no other young couples around. "N-no, we're not married."

Her face went red, which made the vendor chuckle.

And it would be much the same at every other stall they visited, "ah, honeymooners!"

As they left the bakery, their last stop in the village, Hollis glanced over at Justice. "Oh my gosh," she said, smiling. "I can't believe they all thought we were married." Another giggle. "I mean, well... we must look good together." Hollis gave his hand as squeeze.

Yes, it did kind of tickle her that people thought that about them.

And at the bakery, she hadn't bothered to correct them... after all, they'd given the young couple a free tiramisu to share for dessert.

fWgkZJ5.png

Justtemp.png

Not married, not newly weds. The pair must have been behaving in a way which made those observing think they were on a honeymoon. It was a budding new romance, one which often seemed as though they were married to those who did not know better. The bond they shared was deep, and it could mimic the bonds which tied married couples together. Justice chuckled to himself as he watched Hollis embrace it, especially for free dessert.

“Either that or we are radiating that newlywed glow,” Justice began without even thinking about what was coming out of his mouth. “You know… two people in love that have been spending the past couple of days doing it…”

Justice stopped. First, who even said doing it anymore? Second, why did he even go there? It wasn’t like they were doing anything of the sort together. Justice would not deny he wanted to, but they were not anywhere near close to being ready for that were they? He was likely overthinking it all, which is why their luggage was still sitting in the hallway rather than being in a room. Maybe he just needed to make a decision.

It did not really matter for the moment. The pair had gotten what they needed for the kitchen, and Justice was feeling hungry. They had traveled all day and been shopping all day. A loud noise gurgled from the young man’s stomach as they neared the small house on the vineyard. That made Justice chuckle a little bit.

“Wow I’m sorry I must be hungrier than I thought.”

He returned the squeeze Hollis had given his hand. A smile pulled at his lips as he thought about the fact they were going to be spending the weekend together in a wonderful place with a much slower pace than what they were used to among the Jedi. In truth, they had plenty of time to enjoy each other in a way that being at the temple would not allow them to.

“Soooo should we figure out dinner? I can dig around the cellar and see what kind of wine Uncle J has been sitting on.”

GADivider-Purple.png

2tG9UtC.png
Hollis' eyes widened slightly.

Two people in love. Love? That was a word they hadn't used yet. Her heart was racing, did he mean that? Hollis certainly knew what she felt inside. She had focused so hard on the single word that she found herself asking, "doing what?"

Oh. That.

Yes, well… Hollis hadn't ever radiated that kind of glow before. Still, their youthful looks and their adoring glances at each other gave off that impression. Her cheeks turned rosy, and she brought a hand up to cover her wide grin and a chuckle.

"Just!" Hollis gave him a playful nudge as they walked on. Her dark eyes fixed him in sidelong glance; he was very handsome. And she'd seen him without a shirt (and more)... she'd liked what she'd seen. Were they ready to take that next step? Hollis felt ready, but she also felt... awkward. She didn't feel like one of those women with natural sex appeal. Maybe she was wrong.

The grumbling of his stomach hadn't gone unnoticed. Hollis smiled, nodding as he mentioned figuring out dinner. "Sure, leave that to me," she said. "I'll get things started here."

And she did hope that 'Uncle J' had some wine left here, that'd make it even better. More romantic, for sure. Hollis set down all their market goods on the counter and tapped her chin as she planned out a simple meal. She'd bought a ball of fresh pasta, dough, some locally made sauce, cheese, and a heap of fresh vegetables.

Humming to herself, Hollis started prepping things. She covered her hands and work surface in flour and worked to roll the dough into a big circle.

"Find anything good?" she asked when she heard Justice coming back up the stairs. "I hope pizza is okay," she said, smiling. As she continued to roll the dough, she nodded to a cutting board, knife, and fresh vegetables that Justice could chop up if he wanted to help.

fWgkZJ5.png

Justtemp.png

“Hey… it's what married people do you know… a lot of it too sometimes.”

There were moments where Justice wished he could have his words back. This was one of those moments. The two were innocent in almost every way imaginable. Sure they knew about what went on behind closed doors, but their behavior around each other indicated neither of them had actual or tangible experience in that particular department. Justice had used the excuse of his arm, but Hollis did not mind, and he had reached a point where he was comfortable letting Hollis see all of it. He even let her touch it.

Then there had been the incident on the way back from her first mission. Justice had been in the shower and his towle had come right off. Hollis had seen a lot more than she bargained for. Actually, thinking about it, they were nowhere near even in that arena either. It wasn’t like Justice would just ask Hollis to… well… but still… yeah… Justice mind out of the gutter.

“Wine… I’ll get the wine.”

He was pretty sure he already mentioned that, but he was covering for his idiocy. There was still the matter of the luggage. Justice needed to put it away, but that could be sorted after they ate. He could smell the tomato sauce as he walked into the kitchen. His hair had some cobwebs and dust, but Justice had found some bottles his Uncle had tucked away.

“This is not his wine, maybe from the label who owned the place before he did. All I know is it looks as vintage as it is going to get.”

That would be its own experience. Justice liked exploring history, that included tasting old wines or cultural drinks. His eyes kept floating over to Hollis as he washed his hands and began to chop the vegetables. They were dancing around the topic. He knew it, he could feel it. Neither one of them wanted to bring it up, but someone had to. Even if the expectation was they were not going to be intimate.

He tried asking a few times, but stopped short each time. It seemed his awkward nature got the better of him as he mulled over how to word what he was thinking.

Finally he just stopped thinking.

Justice wrapped his arm around Hollis’ waist and pulled her close. His lips took hers in a deep and passionate kiss. Why say anything when he could just take action. When the kiss broke he was breathless. He looked at Hollis and just mouthed one word.

WOW.​

GADivider-Purple.png

2tG9UtC.png
"Sounds great," Hollis said, eying the ancient bottle of wine in his hands.

Her lips tugged up into a smile as he entered the kitchen and washed his hands. It was nice, both of them making dinner together. They were just like a real couple – the kind that lived together and did this sort of thing nightly. And other stuff, too… according to Justice.

With the pizza rolled out to her liking, she started to reach for the pasta sauce when she felt Justice's arm hook her around the waist and pull her close. A tiny sound escaped her before his lips were against hers.

Everything seemed to melt away.

As the kiss grew deeper, Hollis pressed herself to Justice. It was the immediate attraction she'd felt when they'd first met, the deep bond that had grown between them, and the desire to be close; she felt it all. It was the tension – and passion -- between them, all of it pressed into a kiss.

Wow, indeed. Hollis was left breathless, too.

Hollis knew how he felt, and he knew how she felt. Her hands were clutching the back of his shirt. Part of her wanted to give into her wild racing heart – to feel his skin against hers, to experience closeness on a whole new level. She bit her bottom lip, looking up at Justice with longing in her eyes. In her mind there was a battle raging – clear the countertops and do… it right then and there. Or… continue fixing dinner.

Words spoken by Master Noble doused the flames – don't let the bond control you. Decisions needed to be made with a clear head.

Finally, she drew a deep breath.

"Keep chopping, hmm?"
she said, motioning to the vegetables for their pizza. Hollis tried to keep it cool, but she was visibly flustered as she turned away to spoon some sauce on the unbaked crust. It wasn't very romantic, but they were hungry. Besides, she figured there'd be plenty of time for intimacy later. Really, it wasn't even dark outside yet.

"Once this is done," Hollis started, turning to glance at Justice. "We can find somewhere to get cozy."

There was a fire pit out by the lake, a warm living area... and a master bedroom that needed to be explored.

fWgkZJ5.png

Justtemp.png

The kiss had been nothing short of arousing. Justice had been wanting to kiss Hollis like that for a while, he wanted more. She kissed him back with the same amount of passion. There was a hunger between them, and the way she bit her lower lip and looked at him it drove Justice insane. He moved in for another kiss, but Hollis stopped them. She motioned toward vegetables.

"Keep chopping, hmm?"

Full stop. Wow. Justice stood frozen for a moment, almost dumbfounded, but quietly went back to chopping the vegetables. He chuckled. Hollis wanted to get “cozy” later. There was a smirk on his face, typical of a Lesan that might actually know what he was doing. Was this what it felt like? He wondered how often his Uncle stood in a kitchen just like he was playing suave with Katara. Justice wondered what they had been like. He never really knew his aunt.

Justice leaned over and spread the vegetables over the pizza. He got close to Hollis, intimately close. There could have been another kiss, but it seemed they were playing some kind of game, one he knew he was going to lose if his willpower was required. It was best to avoid playing as much as possible until the pizza was done.

“I didn’t know where to put the luggage,” he said putting it into the oven.

His eyes closed. He just blurted it out. One moment Justice was a slick and smooth Lesan, and the next he was his typical awkward self. Why had he just blurted out that he had been thinking about where they might end up all day. So much for a not awkward dinner. Between the tension and the fact Justice practically broadcast what he was thinking, the dinner was going to be laboriously long.

And the pizza was not even in the oven yet.

Justice reached for Hollis’ hand and kissed the top of it.

“It’s up in the hallway. Ummm… the pizza is starting to smell good… Did I say I got the wine…”

GADivider-Purple.png

2tG9UtC.png
Hollis' hands felt jittery as she sprinkled the cheese on their pizza, but she also felt like she need to keep the moving – keep them busy. Soon, Justice was helping to put the chopped veggies on, his body lingered close to her. Her eyes may have closed momentarily as she took in his presence.

If there'd been…tension before, it was even worse now.

They'd both had a taste of what was to come. But there were nerves and awkwardness, very typical of the young couple. She'd already started to tidy up when Justice set about putting the pizza in the oven and announced that he hadn't known where to put the luggage. Hollis blinked at him but smiled.

She laughed softly and a smile remained as he kissed her hand. Nervous rambling was a trait they shared. "You're cute," she said. Even if he wasn't like the other Lesan men, he had a boyish charm that they didn't have. It was something she quite liked about him. In fact, she liked pretty much everything about him. For now, the luggage would sit forgotten in the hall.

"Wine," she echoed him. "I'll get the glasses and you pour!"

After a few moments, they had a glass of wine in hand. The dark liquid swirled around in her glass, and an aroma with notes of sweetness filled the air. Hollis let her glass clink against Justice's before she had a dainty sip. "This is… amazing," she said, looking wide-eyed at her glass. Hollis felt a bit of the tension in her shoulders dissolve, and she whipped up a quick salad they could eat at the bar while the pizza finished cooking.

"I'm glad we came here,"
she said, smiling at her boyfriend. A bit of rosy color brightened her complexion. "Master Nemore has promised that I won't have another break like this for… the foreseeable future." Hollis sighed. But she supposed it was the price she'd have to pay if she wanted to become a skilled Jedi. "So, what happens… when you become a knight?" There weren't that many knights around the temple, not that she'd seen on a regular basis. "Does it mean we won't get to see each other as much?"

The question, among other things, had been on her mind.

fWgkZJ5.png

Justtemp.png

This was their chance. In everything Hollis had said Justice heard this was their chance. He knew that life was not going to give them moments like this often. Her inquiry about his thoughts on becoming a Jedi Knight was one he did not really want to answer, because he knew the answer would not be one they would like. He assumed anyway.

He poured his own glass after Hollis had sampled hers and took time to sip it himself. Justice was buying time before having to answer. Even as he started in on the smallish salad Hollis had prepared for them, he debated how to tell her what he was thinking.

In the end, Justice shook his head.

“No, well… I don’t really know.”

He shrugged, his eyes avoiding Hollis’ for now.

“Things with Maw are quiet, but now it seems tensions with the Empire are increasing. I could be sent out on digs which would keep me away from the temple, and your master… she… well… she is a fighter. The paths we are taking may not make seeing each other too conducive.”

No matter how hard Justice tried to bend the truth to make Hollis feel better, he never seemed capable. He had always been honest with her even when it was an answer he knew she would not like. His eyes finally found hers, almost apologetic. Neither of them seemed to look at the future and want to run from the relationship they had found, but Justice was smart enough to know it was going to be a challenge.

The timer went off for the pizza, and Justice walked over to the oven to retrieve it. It smelled delicious, but the aroma did not help to lift his spirits. There was not much to slicing it either. Hollis had made the crust perfect. That caused him to smile.

“We are going to have to be intentional about this and what we want from each other, because I have zero intention of letting you go.”

He kissed her forehead as he set the pizza down for them to share.

“I’m in this for the long haul if you are.”

They had never talked about their future together, but somehow Justice already knew. Maybe it was the bit of time they had of not being Jedi and knowing they had a weekend to just be themselves. Justice knew what he wanted with Hollis despite the few months they had known each other and been a couple.

He lifted her chin so he could look her in the eyes once more.

“I love you… you know that yeah?”

Even if their bond passed feelings between them, words always took away the guess work that was involved.​

GADivider-Purple.png

2tG9UtC.png
Hollis couldn't deny the sinking feeling in her stomach when Justice tried to stall, putting off an answer that neither of them wanted to hear. While he avoided her eyes, Hollis idly pushed lettuce leaves around her plate. Normally, her appetite never suffered. But now, the only thing she needed was the comfort of Justice's presence.

Their future was still of unknowns it seemed.

She watched with a gaze full of affection as Justice got the pizza ready to serve. Her dark eyes found his as he said he had zero intention of letting her go. Though, their future was unclear – there was one constant: their commitment. Until now, it had been unspoken, the bond between them. Her lashes fluttered slightly as he kissed her forehead.

"Me too," she said, nodding.

And then, his fingers gently tilted her chin up and their eyes met.

Hollis' heart skipped inside her chest. Warmth would radiate through their bond, affirming that she felt the same. He spoke the words she'd been longing to hear – words that had even been on the tip of her own tongue.

"I know," she said, a bit breathless. "I love you, too."

Saying it out loud somehow changed everything. Love. Hollis would now allow herself to imagine a life with Justice; a home of their own, a family… a future. No matter what their lives as Jedi threw at them, she was confident that they'd get through it together. Hollis couldn't help but smile, even though her eyes may have been a little misty.

"We'll find a way to make it work," she said. "Master Noble told me that distance doesn't matter when it comes to force bonds." The two of them would always have the comfort of the other's presence. They'd be able to sense their feelings, the good and the bad. And Hollis remembered well the conversation she'd had with Valery – a Jedi Master that had loved, married, had a family, and… lost. But still, she hadn't regretted any of it.

Hollis wouldn't either.

She could easily have let herself get lost in his gaze – she wanted to. But their dinner was right there in front of them. "It's getting cold," she said, finally sparing a glance down at her pizza. "Let's eat."

fWgkZJ5.png

Justtemp.png

Justice smirked and then let it grow into a full smile as he could feel Hollis’ response radiating within her. She did not have to tell him she felt the same way, but just as it was nice to tell her how he felt, it was just as amazing to hear it in return.

“I know.”

His reply seemed a little too overdone Corellian, but it was the truth. He knew before she said anything. Even if he had not, the way she had been so cautious and careful when he let her touch the seam of his arm had told him everything he needed to know. It was also reassuring she felt they could deal with whatever came their way. It was interesting to hear that she had been talking with Master Noble about their relationship, but if there was anyone to get advice from, Justice was glad Hollis had taken it from her.

“It is getting cold…”

He took his first bit of pizza, and did not say much after. It was not that he did not want to talk to Hollis, the pizza was just that good. In truth, he had not remembered a time he had ever eaten a homemade pizza. Justice let himself get lost in the idea that this could be a regular tradition for them. They could take a vacation, stay somewhere remote, make pizza… and…

Well, what was next? Oh, right!

“I’ll get the dishes,” he said as he looked at his empty place and the empty pizza tray.

Justice worked pretty quick at getting everything together. A bit of water was put in the sink and the Jedi started washing them. Hollis had done so well cooking the meal he felt it was the least he could do. She had cooked, and he was cleaning. Something felt right about that. He wouldn’t even let Hollis dry anything. The towel for that was flung over his shoulder while his back was turned to her. He just washed the dishes, dried them, and put them away. Besides if she were up to something Justice would sense it through their bond.

“Why don’t you relax or something. If your master is telling you that it’s gonna be a lot of work when you get back, you might as well get in all the naps you can!”

GADivider-Purple.png

2tG9UtC.png
While they weren't honeymooners yet, now they officially did fit the description 'a couple in love.' Hollis' rosy complexion almost seemed to glow; she was so happy. Of course, the two of them had already felt this way, so not much had changed. But it solidified their future together.

Hollis, too, was quite as she ate, aside from the occasional 'mmm.'

It had turned out perfect, just as she'd hoped. Her first meal for Justice had been a little on the overcooked side of things. This had been a chance to show him that she could cook well… if she focused. Her dark eyes stole glances at him as he ate, and a smile formed on her face to see him enjoying the meal.

"Oh, I can help—" Hollis started to say, and she was already halfway off her stool to assist with the dishes. But Justice seemed to have everything handled. After all, there wasn't room enough for two at the sink, and he had claimed the dishtowel as his alone.

Hollis canted her head to the side slightly. "I got enough napping in on the way."

She wasn't feeling too tired… but she figured now would be a good time to check out the master bedroom. "Well, a shower would be nice," she said with a nod, having made up her mind. She smiled at Justice and walked over to give him a quick kiss on the cheek before heading up the stairs.

The luggage was immediately apparent, sitting alone in the hallway.

Hollis brought a hand up to cover a small giggle and ushered the bags into the biggest room – with the help of some telekinesis. She'd been finding that the skill had many uses. The room was quite large, there were windows to let in the light and a fireplace, too. It looked like quite a cozy space; had it been used more. However, Hollis was glad that they'd be able to make use of it on their trip… for sleeping, of course. And okay… that, too.

After a few moments of digging through her bag for her toiletries, she walked into the large bathroom that adjoined the bedroom.

She reached back to close the door – only to realize there wasn't a door at all, only an archway. "Huh?" Hollis blinked again. Stepping onto the stone floor, she ventured further – there was a massive tub and an open-air shower that lacked a door as well. The loo was indeed behind a closed door, though.

Yes, this had definitely been a room meant for a married couple.

Hollis pondered for a long moment before deciding on the tub, with a small giggle. She started running the water, undressed, and grabbed a towel, which she used primarily to cover her front. As she leaned over the side of the tub to sprinkle in some scented salts, she might have looked like a lady from a painting, a graceful line started at the back of her neck and continued all the way down.

fWgkZJ5.png

Justtemp.png

Naturally Justice had been teasing about the naps. It seemed to be the one thing they both loved to do in their down time. Rest was important in the training process after all, especially when stretching their force abilities beyond what they thought possible. Hollis' declaration of a shower made Justice smirk.

It had not been that long ago since they had returned from her first mission. Justice had snuck away for a shower of his own and Hollis had gotten an eyeful of things she had not been expecting. Was it wrong for Justice to see this as his opportunity to finally even the score on that front? Maybe, but considering their earlier conversation, and the kiss they had shared, there was no chance he was not thinking about it.

"You should definitely go take a shower."

There was something in the way he said which would give away that his mind was elsewhere, and that he was up to no good at all.

"I'll finish up here and then maybe I'll join you."

Justice grinned as he started to scrub the pizza pan. Hollis did not waste her time in getting up the stairs, and about the time the young Lesan was drying the last dish he could hear the water running above him. He looked down at his hands for some reason. His left fingers had pruned up, and his right had not. It was one of the things about the human body that seemed a part of nature, a phenomenon that just was, until it wasn't. For so long Justice had been fixated on the fact his arms were different now that he had not stopped to wonder at the beauty of that fact.

It was a brief reflection, and when it was over Justice returned his attention to cleaning the kitchen. He was not paying attention to the time because there seemed to be no point to do so at the moment. Neither of them were in a real rush to see the weekend fly by, even if there seemed to be a sense that this was about to be a very special weekend for them in a lot of ways.

Justice went up the stairs and noticed their luggage was not in the hall anymore. He peeked into the rooms as he walked by them, searching for any sign of where Hollis might have set them up. They were finally spotted in the master suite.

"Same room… got it," he said to himself.

The water had stopped running, but Hollis was not in the room. His eyes settled on the archway into the en-suite as his brows arched upward. It seemed there was no door on the bathroom. That alone drew him in, simply to explore. The fact the shower was completely open did not go unnoticed either. It seemed Judah and Katara had designed the room around their particular relationship status or desires. Then there was the tub. Hollis was soaking in it.

Justice smiled, a dumb grin on his face as he leaned against the wall.

"I think I should stand right here until you get out. Make things a little even from the last time… don't you think?"

GADivider-Purple.png

2tG9UtC.png
Hollis stepped into the hot water when the tub was full. It was good timing too because she sensed Justice's presence getting closer. She sank into the bath, until her shoulders were beneath the water. It was then that a button on a little console by the tub caught her attention. One button made the jets begin to swirl, the surface of the water rippled, and bubbles formed – obscuring most of her nude form.

A content smile formed on her lips.

Uncle Judah knew how to live. Then, Justice strolled into the steamy bathroom. "Hi," Hollis said, her smile turning a bit sheepish. She watched as he leaned up against the wall, and she couldn't help but laugh when he mentioned making things even.

Though she'd only had a quick glimpse of him fully nude, the mental image alone was enough to make her blush brightly. She had been able to take her time exploring his chest and arm, which she'd liked quite a lot… if she was willing to admit it.

"Oh?" Hollis asked, canting her head to the side. Some of Justice's playful energy sparked a similar return. She splashed a little water with her foot.

"The water is really nice,"
she said, leaning back fully against the back of the tub. Only her head visible as she sank down to her chin. "Why don't you join me?" Hollis arched a brow, almost challenging him. "There's room for two."

The brunette continued to watch him, hinting that she might not be as shy about seeing him this time. But her bashful nature was there, too… and would definitely make her gaze dart about if he started to undress.

fWgkZJ5.png

Justtemp.png

Justice did not need a second invitation. Hollis wanted him to join, so Justice slowly began to unbutton his shirt. Part of him was wondering how the arm would fair. “I have not submerged it since the replaced the arm,” he said as the shirt dropped to the floor. "It has been fine in the shower though.”

He was not going to let this opportunity pass him up. Hollis had sent him back to cutting up the vegetables for the pizza the last time the heat between them was turned up. They had time to play and tease it seemed though.

“You have me at a disadvantage. It seems the jets aren’t letting me see what I want to see… uneven again.”

Just dropped his pants and was fully bare once again. He closed the distance between where he stood and the tub in little time. There was no delay in climbing in. Hollis was correct, the water was nice, and the setting was more than inviting. There was plenty of room for the two of them, though he probably should not have gotten in facing her. It was too late. They could relax like this for a little, but the young man’s mind was already thinking about where this was going to end up.

His eyes looked back to the bedroom, then looked back to Hollis.

“So I um… take it we’re staying in for the rest of the day?”

GADivider-Purple.png

2tG9UtC.png
Hollis couldn't look away when Justice slowly unbuttoned his shirt. But her eyes followed the piece of clothing all the way to the floor when he dropped it.

So, he was indeed taking her up on the invitation.

"Don't worry," she said, grinning. "We'll be even soon enough."

As he undressed completely, Hollis made a show of tying her brown locks up into a bun atop her head, securing it with an elastic that she'd been wearing around her wrist. But once he'd gotten into the tub with her, Justice had her full attention again. Though, she was still feeling a tad bashful about soaking in a tub with her boyfriend… she allowed herself to start relaxing into comfort. All the tension and nerves seemed to melt away.

A smile tugged at her lips when Justice asked about the rest of the day.

"I think so, yeah,"
she said, and let out a happy sigh. "It's going to get dark soon, anyway. We can explore more outside tomorrow."

Hollis gazed fondly across at Justice, and her foot gently caressed his leg beneath the water.

After having a good soak, Hollis started to think about getting out of the tub. She did want to keep her hands and feet from getting water-logged… that wouldn't be very attractive. That thought made her wonder… would he like what he was going to see? He wanted to see, very much, she could sense that. But this was the first time anyone would see her like… this.

"I think I'm done, how about you?"
she asked. Then, her eyes darted to where she'd left her towel… it was on a small table near the doorway. Her face was already quite red.

Hollis' nude form would finally be revealed as she rose out of the water.

Of course, he'd seen the outline of her body in her clothing… but Hollis never wore anything overly revealing. He would see her curves on full display now as she stood dripping wet outside the tub. And Hollis hid a smile as she reached – telekinetically – for her towel.

After a cursory drying off, she'd hang her towel over her shoulders, so that it draped almost like a robe. She grabbed Justice's towel for him and once he was out, Hollis wrapped it around him. She stood close, her eyes rising to meet his.

Heart pounding, Hollis rose onto her toes and let her lips brush against his.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom